Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2006 1:30:47 AM EDT
I'm trying to figure out why so many of you have such a negative opinion of women who choose back tattoos.

I don't have any tattoos, only because they just aren't me. I DO have friends that have them, including one of my best friends..a second grade teacher, nominated as teacher of the year...she also runs an after school program, that is one of the best in the area. She is a good and decent person. A little on the fun, and edgy side, but SO not a "tramp".

She is certainly more accomplished then many people here, who would judge her, based on a style choice.  

Good god...confession time...OK here goes...I have silk tipped nails, with a french manicure. sigh. Does that make me a whore too??

Be careful with generalizations guys.  The women that you label "whores" are somebodys daughter, sister, wife, or friend.  

Flame suit zipped.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:34:18 AM EDT
[#1]
people are lame to classify generally without knowing the person.  'nuff said.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I love ink. I have many tats myself, with many more to come. Anymore though, that little tribal or rose or star, etc on the small of  a lady's back seems so cliche and overdone. I believe a tattoo should be a piece of art that has some personal meaning. Kudos if it is, but don't surprised if someone rolls their eyes at the chosen piece and location. It's like a really great song getting overplayed on the radio.

I in no way automatically call a girl with a back tat a "tramp". Though the tattoo is normally seen in a trashy Myspace or Hot or Not profile pic where there are many other factors to justify the label.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I never understood why people critised other people for what they like or dont like.  These poeple calling women tramps because they want to have a tat is like a liberal automatically associating every ar15.commer with serial killers.  Weather you like AR's or tats its all about eye of the beholder.  I wouldnt be so quick to judge people because they like tattoos.  

Just for the record, I dont have any tats, but some of my friends do.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:59:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have silk tipped nails, with a french manicure.

I don't even know what that means.

My 4 year-old's pediatrician has a tattoo of a butterfly just above her right butt cheek. The only reason I know that is because she was wearing a short shirt that kind of jacked up when she leaned over to check my daughter's ears. Anyway, I guess one could describe her as accomplished as well. She rides bicycles and is physically fit beyond belief. No slouch at all.

Being old school, I am surprised she would get a tattoo.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:39:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll take a stab here.  I'm a pretty "enlightened" guy, quite liberal with regards to some things sexual.  But for some reason, when I see a "tramp stamp" tattoo, I just immediately go into a Pavlovian response of thinking "Slut".  I don't know why.  Perhaps because the MAJORITY of the women who I get to know who have them are a bit . . . . . trashy.  Or perhaps I should say they are more sexually enlightened.  I was raised in a pretty straight-laced Catholic family on Marine Corps bases all over the world.  Perhaps that "insulation" or constantly being surrounded by discipline and honor and everyone following some pretty strict rules of appearance and behavior has turned me into what I am today.

I also think that it has to do with the PLACEMENT of the tattoo - why place a tattoo in a place that draws the eye to a "sexual" portion of the body (the ass).  It doesn't say "look at the small of my back" - it says, "Look at my wiggling ass".

On a side note, my wife, who was raised on the mean streets of Miami, has the exact same reaction as I do to the tattoos.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:42:12 AM EDT
[#7]
4xDawn, to answer your question, it's probably a matter of taste and what you've grown up with that forms what you perceive to be trashy or sexy. I for one think women are not suited for them. I can look at the most beautiful woman and lose all interest if I see any ink.
Hell I think most men are idiots considering some of the ink I've seen. I admire good artists and some are very well thought out, but for the most part I believe a tattoo should symbolize something important and meaningful. Also I believe a tattoo should be earned. Not sure if that makes sense but what I mean by that is those who "Do" , not wannabes.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:42:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I never understood why people critised other people for what they like or dont like.  These poeple calling women tramps because they want to have a tat is like a liberal automatically associating every ar15.commer with serial killers.  Weather you like AR's or tats its all about eye of the beholder.  I wouldnt be so quick to judge people because they like tattoos.  

Just for the record, I dont have any tats, but some of my friends do.  

Well said Citabria.

Making generalizations hurts real people. My friend is a wonderful person, and it would hurt her feelings to hear people say she is a whore, because she has a tattoo.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:56:48 AM EDT
[#9]

I never understood why people critised other people for what they like or dont like. These poeple calling women tramps because they want to have a tat is like a liberal automatically associating every ar15.commer with serial killers. Weather you like AR's or tats its all about eye of the beholder. I wouldnt be so quick to judge people because they like tattoos.    

Nicely put.  I hate being judged a criminal because I like to shoot!

I don't care for tats, but that's just me... If you like them, good for you, I don't have a problem with that. Like the song goes "You do your thing I'll do mine"  

Your friend can have tats and I'll have AR's and life will be wonderful!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I love a lower back piece on a BABE, if you get a peak at it you know this person is a little more open minded than a women without one (I LOVE AN OPEN MINDED WOMEN, THEY ARE A HELL OF ALOT MORE FUN TO HANG OUT WITH) this is were the lable whore comes from,  because lots of guys are scared of women that have been around more than them.

I have a 1/2 sleeve but I only fly mine when I am on my scooter !

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:16:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
4xDawn, to answer your question, it's probably a matter of taste and what you've grown up with that forms what you perceive to be trashy or sexy. .

See...I'm not going to take a shot at somebody because they want to do something, that I don't want to do.

I like to wear 7 jeans. Others might not like them...think they are too low, or too tight...so should I be labeled something because of a fashion choice? I think they are CUTE!!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:18:13 AM EDT
[#12]
The wife has a few and so do I, so we are both trashy whores. Now go to your churches and pray for us.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:19:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
All I know is MY tattoos make ME look cheap and trashy...ask anyone!

I am in the same bucket

+1
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:29:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All I know is MY tattoos make ME look cheap and trashy...ask anyone!

Post pics?

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#16]
So, 4xdawn - was this really an attempt to undersand why (I posted my own thoughts on the matter, as well as those of my wife's, and you never responded to any of it) or simply a gestalt group hug to make yourself feel better about the issue?  Just wondering.

\BTW - how about THESE tatts?  How do you feel about them?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=449226
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:33:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:57:39 AM EDT
[#18]
What does it matter who thinks what?  If you like it then it is good for you, and you are the one that needs to be happy with it.  The same guys calling them tramps are the very same ones that use "bang it like a retard on a drum set."  

Personally, I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me.  I try to live my life in a way I feel the Lord would be pleased with, and the fact I have tats or sometimes shave my head doesn't make me either a biker or a skinhead.  If a tattoo labels someone as a tramp in the eyes of the other, it just saved them the time of getting to know such a shallow, judgmental person.  

It's pretty simple:  if it's not your thing, don't degrade those who's thing it is.  And if you get offended because of a label, you haven't the self-confidence you need.  

In my personal view, the woman makes the tattoo, not the other way around.  

I could show you some incredibly tasteful and well-done pictures of tats, but not in GD because of the BOTD thing.  But if you would have asked this in Team, I'd be more than happy to throw up some classy art on classy gals and guys alike.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Tatoos and nails don't hit my stereotyping buttons, but when I see the crazy sculpted/painted eyebrows it makes me think of strippers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out why so many of you have such a negative opinion of women who choose back tattoos.

I don't have any tattoos, only because they just aren't me. I DO have friends that have them, including one of my best friends..a second grade teacher, nominated as teacher of the year...she also runs an after school program, that is one of the best in the area. She is a good and decent person. A little on the fun, and edgy side, but SO not a "tramp".

She is certainly more accomplished then many people here, who would judge her, based on a style choice.  

Good god...confession time...OK here goes...I have silk tipped nails, with a french manicure. sigh. Does that make me a whore too??

Be careful with generalizations guys.  The women that you label "whores" are somebodys daughter, sister, wife, or friend.  

Flame suit zipped.  

If you don't want to be generalized, don't do things that make people generalize you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Flame suit zipped.  

It's because they are morons and usually, it's their religious backgrounds that make them think this.

I think they "can" be trashy, depending on the girl and what the tats of.  A guy I know, his daughter has one and he calls her a whore because of it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:14:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

It's because they are morons and usually, it's their religious backgrounds that make them think this.

Wow, what a generalization!

And yet, when someone tries to explain why they think this way, it is ignored so everyone can bash those who choose to have their own (often true) opinions regarding these AWS (Attention Whore Syndrome) marks on their naughty-bits.

Trust me - religion has nothing to do with my opinions on the matter.

But let's be serious - women get tatts on their butts and backs for ONE reason - so that others (mostly men) will look at them.  I think THAT is a pretty well-established fact.  I mean, think about it - why get one if no one else ever gets to see it?  You certainly can't see it where it is - so it is for OTHERS to look at  - and where is it?  Right above your ass.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:39:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'll take a stab here.  I'm a pretty "enlightened" guy, quite liberal with regards to some things sexual.  But for some reason, when I see a "tramp stamp" tattoo, I just immediately go into a Pavlovian response of thinking "Slut".  I don't know why.  Perhaps because the MAJORITY of the women who I get to know who have them are a bit . . . . . trashy.  Or perhaps I should say they are more sexually enlightened.  I was raised in a pretty straight-laced Catholic family on Marine Corps bases all over the world.  Perhaps that "insulation" or constantly being surrounded by discipline and honor and everyone following some pretty strict rules of appearance and behavior has turned me into what I am today.

I also think that it has to do with the PLACEMENT of the tattoo - why place a tattoo in a place that draws the eye to a "sexual" portion of the body (the ass).  It doesn't say "look at the small of my back" - it says, "Look at my wiggling ass".

On a side note, my wife, who was raised on the mean streets of Miami, has the exact same reaction as I do to the tattoos.

There is a reason they are called slut tats.

If it walks like a duck

quacks like a duck

it most likely is a duck.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:54:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Not so much sign of a whore, but in my mind unless you're in the military, or got your tattoo before 1972,  you're just a wannabe copy cat.

Further, when I see women with tattoos, it's more a redflag of bad judgement, with the number and size of tattoos increasing the level of bad judgement.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

This is probably at the heart of most of it.  For some men, women attracting attention to their assets is a bad thing.  For some, its a appreciated.

Me -- I appreciate.  

ps.  I think for some its simply an aethestic thing -- no marks, jewelry,  scars, stretchmarks, etc on the body.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet, when someone tries to explain why they think this way, it is ignored so everyone can bash those who choose to have their own (often true) opinions regarding these AWS (Attention Whore Syndrome) marks on their naughty-bits.

But let's be serious - women get tatts on their butts and backs for ONE reason - so that others (mostly men) will look at them.  I think THAT is a pretty well-established fact.  I mean, think about it - why get one if no one else ever gets to see it?  You certainly can't see it where it is - so it is for OTHERS to look at  - and where is it?  Right above your ass.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Usually it's because people are old fashioned or close-minded.  They cant tolerate women having a tattoo on their body because they want too.

You call then Attention Whores, I call people who blindly oppose them morons.  I dont see any difference between you and I.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:15:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I love ink. I have many tats myself, with many more to come. Anymore though, that little tribal or rose or star, etc on the small of  a lady's back seems so cliche and overdone. I believe a tattoo should be a piece of art that has some personal meaning. Kudos if it is, but don't surprised if someone rolls their eyes at the chosen piece and location. It's like a really great song getting overplayed on the radio.

I in no way automatically call a girl with a back tat a "tramp". Though the tattoo is normally seen in a trashy Myspace or Hot or Not profile pic where there are many other factors to justify the label.

That's it right there! The problem is so many of them get tats that are nothing. These "tribal" tats that became the rage that mean nothing. (IMO) Hell, I'd rather see the guy with a tat of his favorite football team than the guy with the "pointed tribal wrap vine" around his arm.

No Expert

ETAL I have two tats and plans for two more when money is right.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:21:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Usually it's because people are old fashioned or close-minded.  They cant tolerate women having a tattoo on their body because they want too.

You call then Attention Whores, I call people who blindly oppose them morons.  I dont see any difference between you and I.

Let me get this straight - you are saying I am blindly opposing them.  I'm not.  I'm saying that MOST people who don't like them or "judge" them are doing so because they are markers.  They are placed in a visually titilating area MEANT to draw the eye to a sexual part of the body, just like a mini-skirt or a halter top.  Some people, myself included, feel that there is nothing inherently wrong with that - however, someone who posts about the reactions of some people (whistles, leering looks, thoughts of "whore or slut") and gets bent out of shape about these reactions is blind.  Blind to the fact that people have differing opinions on the character of women who flaunt their assets and then get pissed off when someone notices.

I'm not saying no one should have them.  I'm just saying that you should learn to accept the fact that some like them, some don't.  Some feel like you are a free-spirited individual who is expressing yourself artistically, and some think you are an attention whore looking for some action.  Learn to live with it and don't get your panties in a wad over the opinions of those who aren't in tune with your auras.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:23:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:24:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me get this straight - you are saying I am blindly opposing them.  I'm not.  I'm saying that MOST people who don't like them or "judge" them are doing so because they are markers.  They are placed in a visually titilating area MEANT to draw the eye to a sexual part of the body, just like a mini-skirt or a halter top.  Some people, myself included, feel that there is nothing inherently wrong with that - however, someone who posts about the reactions of some people (whistles, leering looks, thoughts of "whore or slut") and gets bent out of shape about these reactions is blind.  Blind to the fact that people have differing opinions on the character of women who flaunt their assets and then get pissed off when someone notices.

I'm not saying no one should have them.  I'm just saying that you should learn to accept the fact that some like them, some don't.  Some feel like you are a free-spirited individual who is expressing yourself artistically, and some think you are an attention whore looking for some action.  Learn to live with it and don't get your panties in a wad over the opinions of those who aren't in tune with your auras.

I'm saying that "most people" do that.  Not necessarily "you", graywolf.

And a vast majority of girls may in fact get tattoos above their butt for attention, but not all.  Maybe some girls like the way they look.

And I agree wholeheartedly with your 2nd paragraph.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#31]

I'm saying that "most people" do that.  Not necessarily "you", graywolf.

And a vast majority of girls may in fact get tattoos above their butt for attention, but not all.  Maybe some girls like the way they look.

And I agree wholeheartedly with your 2nd paragraph.

Thanks.  I tried to explain in my first post why I felt this way.  Unfortunately it seems like 4xDawn just wanted an Electronic Circle Jer . . . .er . . . Hug to justify her feelings about people who didn't like her "friend's" tattoo.  I think secretly she is thinking of getting one herself and hence she is posting on here to psyche herself up for one.  However, like anything, there is the majority and the minority as to why people get these tatts.

It shocked me when I found out my sister, a 6'0, 125 pound Nordic bombshell, decided to get one.  She is model gorgeous (I somehow missed out on those genes), has a great career, very intelligent,  and yet has low self-esteem when it comes to men and finding a good guy to date/marry.  She decided she needed either a boob job (she didn't need it, trust me) or a back-tatt to make herself more attractive to men.  I found out after the fact - I could have slapped her silly for that.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

There is a reason they are called slut tats.

The correct term for lower back tattoos is "Tramp Stamp" and I love a chick with tats.  I'm hooked on "Miami Ink".  I can't get enough of all that doughy white flesh smeared with ink.

Gotta go, I got something I got to get a handle on!

BBossman
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:32:20 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I like to wear 7 jeans. Others might not like them...think they are too low, or too tight...so should I be labeled something because of a fashion choice? I think they are CUTE!!

So you've been stealing my extra pair of jeans!  Though I can't see how you keep them from falling down (waistsize)  

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:34:45 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As always, I agree with Wombat 100%.  A tat should mean something, but come on...don't put it in a particular location just b/c everyone else is doing it.  The lower back tat really is overdone.  Waaaaay overdone.

That one statement sums it up best and I completely agrree.

Personally, I have a couple of tattoos and am currently debating on if I should get a full sleeve done.  My wife has talked about getting a little "something" around her ankle "because her sister did".  To me a
tattoo on woman where it can be see "everyday" is trashy.  

Some people "love" trashy women.  I prefer my woman un-marked but I might have to give in to her
just to get my sleeve.  

If my wife wanted a "slut tag" I would stop persuing my sleeve...    

LB
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:11:17 AM EDT
[#35]
most tattoos used to express oneself and be kind of personal. now it seems people like me who dont have em are the minority. My brother has 2 full sleeves done by some of the top guys in the field, i just think its over the top. Now every asswipe with a C-note gets a tat cause its in. Some tribal shit, Japanese letters. The religious shit cracks me up when the guys i know havent seen the inside of a church since they were baptized
Whats the next trend ? suburban whiteboys with piercings and metal shit in their faces causes its in.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
As always, I agree with Wombat 100%.  A tat should mean something, but come on...don't put it in a particular location just b/c everyone else is doing it.  The lower back tat really is overdone.  Waaaaay overdone.

Personally, I have a couple of tattoos and am currently debating on if I should get a full sleeve done.  My wife has talked about getting a little "something" around her ankle "because her sister did".  To me a

Some people "love" trashy women.  I prefer my woman un-marked but I might have to give in to her
just to get my sleeve.  

LB

I don't get it.  A tat that can be seen every day is trashy on a woman, but not a man?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not against ink.  I have 4 myself, with 3 of those being visible (if I want them to be).  I guess that makes me trashy.

Oh well.

The fact that you question if you are trashy is reason enough for others who have not scared themselves with INK to not do it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:26:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

just to get my sleeve.  

LB

I don't get it.  A tat that can be seen every day is trashy on a woman, but not a man?  Don't get me wrong, I'm not against ink.  I have 4 myself, with 3 of those being visible (if I want them to be).  I guess that makes me trashy.

Oh well.

The fact that you question if you are trashy is reason enough for others who have not scared themselves with INK to not do it.

No, it's not a question at all.  In fact, I would consider myself far from trashy.  If you'll read my post again, I was directing my comment towards USMC_LB, and what HE considers trashy regarding tattoos on a woman.  I was pointing out the double standard in his explanation.

It looks trashy on men and woman.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
It doesn't say "look at the small of my back" - it says, "Look at my wiggling ass".

DING, DING, DING...We have a winner!

WTF makes 99% of the chicks who get them in that exact spot think they look good? WTF makes 99% of the chicks who get them think they are good looking themselves? Why do I need to see some overweight, ugly cow showing not just her stretched out tattoo, but her rolls of fat, too?

Trust us girls, it doesn't look good. And if you REALLY wanted a tattoo that actually means something to YOU, not everyone else, you would get it somewhere where it is not visible to the whole world when you bend the fuck over.

If some chick decided to start a trend by putting a tattoo on her face, would you do that too?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#41]
I like my women just a little on the trashy side !!! ( I always liked that song)
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:35:39 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It doesn't say "look at the small of my back" - it says, "Look at my wiggling ass".

DING, DING, DING...We have a winner!

Oh, goody!  What did I win?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Why do people even care what others think?
If you TRULY cared what people thought about you, you wouldn't feed the stereotype and ink yourselves up.  
I don't have any tats because I think it looks trashy, on men and women.
Would I let it affect my relationships with friends and coworkers?  Hell No.  
However, If I were single, I would be less apt to get involved with a woman with exposed tattoos.  

I'm not bashing anyone that has tattoos, but knowing there are perceptions associated with tats, don't bitch when others don't appreciate your form of expression.  

Do what makes YOU happy (and have them removed in 20-30 years)
B_S
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Well, why would a women or a man for that get a tat that they cant see. A woman that gets a tat on the small of her back is telling everybody [Look at me, I need attention] I do look but I think (aim here.)

I think most men probably think the same.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I think tramp stamps are kind of hot.  On a pretty girl, a well-done tat can be an enhancement.  On a fat, nasty slob, they just look worse.

That said, I think all the guys getting tribal shit and Japanese characters (that may say "Stupid White Boy" for all they know)  is fucking ghey.  Matter of fact, the following tats on a male are all ghey and/or trashy:

"Mother"
"<insert woman's name>"
Vargas nose art
Your favorite band's name or 'symbol'

I'll add more as I think of them.  

Before you ask, yes, I do have some ink.  It's something that carries a lot of personal meaning for me, and it's high on my deltoid so it doesn't show even in business casual.  I didn't get it to show it to people, I got it for ME.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
most tattoos used to express oneself and be kind of personal. now it seems people like me who dont have em are the minority. My brother has 2 full sleeves done by some of the top guys in the field, i just think its over the top. Now every asswipe with a C-note gets a tat cause its in. Some tribal shit, Japanese letters. The religious shit cracks me up when the guys i know havent seen the inside of a church since they were baptized
Whats the next trend ? suburban whiteboys with piercings and metal shit in their faces causes its in.

Dude, either you forgot to add the smiley...or you are living in a cave....look around.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#47]
www.suicidegirls.com
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm not sure I'd want someone on the "fun and edgy side" teaching my second grader.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:07:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Love'em on the small of a women back me I got 4 when i was 18 in the navy and I'd give my left nut to get rid of all of them
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Call me old-fashioned, but I'm not sure I'd want someone on the "fun and edgy side" teaching my second grader.  

old-fashioned!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top