Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 12:10:58 AM EDT
My mom brought me a box of my old junk from her house and it was in there. Just thought some of yall might get a kick out of it. Got it through a public school with a Confederate Flag overlay on the stone. Doubt that would happen today. Plus the deer head on one side and FFA on the other just complete the package. Never wore it but I was a little redneck so what else was I supposed to pick out of the catalog to have engraved

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:15:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:36:21 AM EDT
[#2]
your focus-fu is weak... or too strong
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
your focus-fu is weak... or too strong

My old sony digital camera is just getting worn out I think, won't autofocus very well lately.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#4]
sell the ring, buy a new camera.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:42:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:51:45 AM EDT
[#6]
my parents were to poor to buy me a class ring.  consider yourself well off

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:09:39 AM EDT
[#8]
96' you young pup

tried puttin mine on last week when i dug it out, it didnt fit! all it had was my naem football postion and number and helmet/foot ball on the other.... they didnt give us cool stuff like that to chose from,,, it was  pretty basic.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:23:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I graduated from high school in 69, gave my ring to my one and only true love, she dumped my ass seven months later while I was in Vietnam, her mother gave my mother the ring back, my mother remarried and moved, about three years ago the ring turned up in a box at my brother's house. I haven't even tried it on. What's the point of it.

rk
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:33:30 AM EDT
[#10]
How about an UN-PC watch??

When I was in the 6th grade in the early 80's, my parents bought me a watch for Christmas.

A cool, digital watch with one special feature.  Push a button and an electronic rendition of "Dixie" played.

That thing was soooo cool, everyone begged me to play it.

I would probably have a "file" started on me in today's uber-sensitive times.

ETA:  Still have my high school ring too.  I really do not have any attachment to the sucker, kinda hated high school.  Wonder if I should have it melted down and put some bling on my AR or 1911??  

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:37:50 AM EDT
[#11]
n/m
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top