Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 10:59:47 PM EDT
So, does anyone here have any physical deformities caused by injury or birth defect?

This is a scientific poll which will be used to determine something that is as of yet undetermined.

My left ring finger is shaped a a little odd and is about 1/2" shorter than the one on my right hand, because I accidentaly cut if off when I was younger.  It was surgically reattached (quite well actually).  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
She was covered with moles...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a ingrown toenail removed and when the doc went in to kill the nail root with the acid(not as cool looking as you would expect) missed a tiny spot. Now I have a small rogue nail that grows straight up next to the actual nail. It is probably about 1-2 mm in size total and I keep it trimmed but I have wrecked a sock or two.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:27:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Finger:

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a abnormally large penis
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Do you consider it to be a deformity?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you consider it to be a deformity?  

your sexchange op is on schedule for next week?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#7]
My solar plexus is about a half inch deeper into my chest than it should be... and when I was in my early teens I felt uncomfortable taking off my shirt in public because I was rather scrawny and the 'defect' was quite obvious because of that.

Many years later I have no problem being shirtless because I am no longer without muscle and the 'defect' is actually more of a blessing because it makes me look stronger than I really am.

One more deformity is that my middle fingers are slightly twisted and bent toward my pinky's at the two joints nearest the finger nail. I think this is mainly due to popping my fingers for so long.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:14:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I leak white stuff out my pee pee when I see pretty girls.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I have Pectus Excavatum, which means my sternum dips IN to my chest instead of being flat or slightly rounded outward.  This has been a problem in the past when I was running because my lungs were somewhat limited in expanding all the way (maybe 90%-95% is what I can get).

I work with a guy in surgery, though, who has SIX fingers on one hand - very strange, and he has to wear surgical gloves all the time during surgery and I can imagine how uncomfortable that must be.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh yea, me too and mine curves to one side.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#11]
I have nards the size of baseballs.  Unfortunately they are in a jar in my wife's closet.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have Pectus Excavatum, which means my sternum dips IN to my chest instead of being flat or slightly rounded outward.  This has been a problem in the past when I was running because my lungs were somewhat limited in expanding all the way (maybe 90%-95% is what I can get).

I work with a guy in surgery, though, who has SIX fingers on one hand - very strange, and he has to wear surgical gloves all the time during surgery and I can imagine how uncomfortable that must be.

I've gotta say... Thanks for posting in this thread! PE as I now know it () is what I was describing above in my other post.

I did a quick google search on it and checked out a forum and a few websites and I'm amazed that there are that many people out there with it and that their 'symptoms' are what I've always endured.

Things make a lot of sense now!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:44:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I leak white stuff out my pee pee when I see pretty girls.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:52:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have nards the size of baseballs.  Unfortunately they are in a jar in my wife's closet.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:56:54 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have Pectus Excavatum, which means my sternum dips IN to my chest instead of being flat or slightly rounded outward.

Me too!  And my Dad!  Not sure about his Dad...

And my big toe on each foot bends in a little bit, enough to make my 2nd toe on each foot ride up over the big toe.  Not sure if that was from birth, or wearing too-small shoes as a kid, or what.

Also my left arm is about a quarter inch longer than my left arm, probably from shadow boxing/throwing baseballs stretching out the ligiments.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Doc says my heart rests close to my rib cage.

As I result, I can see it beating.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have Pectus Excavatum, which means my sternum dips IN to my chest instead of being flat or slightly rounded outward.

And my big toe on each foot bends in a little bit, enough to make my 2nd toe on each foot ride up over the big toe.  Not sure if that was from birth, or wearing too-small shoes as a kid, or what.

Also my left arm is about a quarter inch longer than my left arm, probably from shadow boxing/throwing baseballs stretching out the ligiments.

I played baseball all my life and am pretty talented at it. My right arm is about 3/8" longer.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:13:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two left arms sure is something
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I was going to say that but I don't like to brag.    

[note to self]  Stop lying to people.  [/note to self]

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:14:09 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm waaaay too good looking, and cool.

Is that a deformity? If so, then yes I have one. And, it's a bitch when you go to the beach lemme tell ya.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:54:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm waaaay too good looking, and cool.

Is that a deformity? If so, then yes I have one. And, it's a bitch when you go to the beach lemme tell ya.

Fast_Jimmy, is that you?    

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top