Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 6:25:45 PM EDT
seriously. between the new x-box commercial, those double mint twin gum commercials, the skittles commercials, and all the other stupid fucking ads...  i have to turn off the tv every time a commercial break starts.

anyone else sick of it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
seriously. between the new x-box commercial, those double mint twin gum commercials, the skittles commercials, and all the other stupid fucking ads...  i have to turn off the tv every time a commercial break starts.

anyone else sick of it?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the ED commericals. Hi im bob who smiles or something.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]
big bucking chicken.....

nuff said
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
big bucking chicken.....

nuff said

The chicken doesn't bother me.  I get absolutely enraged when someone puts some fucking shit on TV that makes me have to fucking listen to anybody eating or drinking or listen to their bodily functions. If I wanted to hear somone fucking chewing their goddamn cud, I'd fucking watch CNN all damn day. That fucking shit absolutely pisses me off beyond belief.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I get absolutely enraged when someone puts some fucking shit on TV that makes me have to fucking listen to anybody eating or drinking or listen to their bodily functions. If I wanted to hear somone fucking chewing their goddamn cud, I'd fucking watch CNN all damn day. That fucking shit absolutely pisses me off beyond belief.

the sound of someone "gulping" their drink is especially bad imo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
big bucking chicken.....

nuff said

The chicken doesn't bother me.  I get absolutely enraged when someone puts some fucking shit on TV that makes me have to fucking listen to anybody eating or drinking or listen to their bodily functions. If I wanted to hear somone fucking chewing their goddamn cud, I'd fucking watch CNN all damn day. That fucking shit absolutely pisses me off beyond belief.

I got pissed off when it said "bucking". I sing it in public places really loud BIG FUCKING CHICKEN. Then when someone says what did you just say I go Bucking.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate that damn cingular commrical with that damn black eyed peas song
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I hatE that one where they are singing the gilligans island song, i cant even remember what they are trying to sell.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]
double post
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the German 'Whiggers' wanting to "OnPeeeemp" your ride suck giant donkey balls.....
VeeDub in da house my ass......
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:41:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
big bucking chicken.....

nuff said

Big Bucking Chicken rules!  

krupsjustsayin.blogspot.com/2006/03/big-buckin-chicken.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ab-So-Farkin'-Lutely!!!  I thought I was the only one on earth who was irritated beyond belief because of that crap.  And those goddamned dusgusting "medical" commercials:

"Is your asshole rotting out?!  Are you impotent because of all the pus dripping out of your engorged, diseased prostate?!  Do you have to wear diapers to catch the discharge?!"

"I talk to men all day who can't fuck.  Just can't do it.  Nada.  Nothin'.  Blah-blah-blah."

"Let's talk about old people for a minute.  Let's talk about bladders and diarrhea...!"

Half the commercials are about malfunctioning whangs and the other half have rap "music" in them.

I can probably hit a "mute" button faster than any man alive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#13]
The Giligan commercial is the worst!
and then to top it off they put that damn commerical on the radio now,argh!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
big bucking chicken.....

nuff said

I got pissed off when it said "bucking". I sing it in public places really loud BIG FUCKING CHICKEN. Then when someone says what did you just say I go Bucking.

The stock boy at work sings something similar.

Big Butt Fuc$#ing Chicken...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

"Is your asshole rotting out?!  Are you impotent because of all the pus dripping out of your engorged, diseased prostate?!  Do you have to wear diapers to catch the discharge?!"

i think i may have found a new sigline
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#16]
If it got you to mention the product  name to someone else even just once. . . It worked.

Brilliant advertising. Annoying as hell but smart.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I still LMAO at the Dial for Men ad. The song is hysterical.

"And it's shaped like an OIL CAN!"

"YEAH!"

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#18]
the commercials throughout the ncaa tournament are enough to make anyone think americans are nothing but a bunch of immature generationx punks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#19]
mmm skittles
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#20]
They must be working, they obviously have your attention.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:09:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I still LMAO at the Dial for Men ad. The song is hysterical.

"And it's shaped like an OIL CAN!"

"YEAH!"

Probably the only commercial I've seen so far this year and approved of.

ETA: I caught myself singing the "Man!" song they were singing while I was in the shower, so it must be a good one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top