Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:42:55 PM EDT
Overwhelmed by illegal immigrants. Unwilling to enforce the law. Pussified by political correctness.

They are waving Mexican flags telling us what they are owed. What have we become?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Not France, but someday.   Our "Majority" needs to speak out against the PC bullshit...  or else.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
When the illegals here burn Washington DC like the immigrants in France burned Paris then I'll agree with your assessment.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:57:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
America is France.  

where's my popcorn?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When the illegals here burn Washington DC like the immigrants in France burned Paris then I'll agree with your assessment.

Why burn what you control?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:03:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the ROP did it in paris
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Overwhelmed by illegal immigrants. Unwilling to enforce the law. Pussified by political correctness.

They are waving Mexican flags telling us what they are owed. What have we become?

Actually, France is better. All of their immigrants are there legally, they push uniculturalism(You either become "French" or fuck off) over multiculturalism, unity over diversity... so to speak. Their right wing fascist party is extremely popular, and Chirac believe it or not is what we would consider "conservative" over here: very nationalistic, supports spreading his country's culture and values wordwide,etc. The reason we consider him "liberal" is because he is a "European liberal", and so the media calls him "liberal", not knowing the difference between American liberalism and European liberalism(sort of like how a Communist "liberal" is someone who supports capitalistic ideals and moving towards a free market/democratic society).
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the ROPstupid, third-world, African immigrants, who just happened to be Muslim, did it in paris

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
和欧盟国家比较起来,美国是一个比较宽松的移民国家。
And the EU countries comparison, the United States is a relatively liberal immigration countries.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
And the EU countries comparison, the United States is a relatively liberal immigration countries.

+1
On immigration, we are far more liberal than just about every other country in the world. France wouldn't stand for this shit, Britain wouldn't, Turkey sure wouldn't(they'd have been killing Mexicans left and right by now if they were in our situation), and Germany would have a new Nazi movement if this stuff happened there.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Je ne suis pas francaise.

Je suis une trou du cul et une tête merde.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#12]
France had the Maginot Line at least.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#13]
We are behind in burning autos but who knows how fast that could change.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#14]
昨天,我看了电影《Crash》。电影里的“种族问题”可信吗?
Yesterday, I saw the movie "Crash". Film described "ethnic" credible?
我知道美国可以接纳不同的移民,并且让他们保持自己的语言和文化,并不强迫所有移民必须美国化。我想这就是大多数人优先选择移民美国的原因。
I know that the United States can accept different immigration, and allow them to maintain their own language and culture, is not compulsory for all immigrants to America. I think this is the majority preference immigrants to the United States.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The Maginot Line is actually kind of cool.  Collassal waste of money, but cool.

I think we could achieve the same effect with fences, mines, UAVs, and remote control gun bots.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
We are behind in burning autos but who knows how fast that could change.

Only can burn cars after a college team wins a game series.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think we could achieve the same effect with fences, mines, UAVs, and remote control gun bots.

[Dr. Evil voice] And completely seal off Alaska and watch the rest of the world go to shit! [/Dr. Evil voice]

~Dg84
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[Dr. Evil voice] And completely seal off Alaska and watch the rest of the world go to shit! [/Dr. Evil voice]

~Dg84

Thinking more about saving the homies down in the rest of the nation....the Canadians have their crap together enough to not want to pour into our country.

And even if they did, who'd even notice?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

You're damn right.......our schools, hospitals/health care system, correctional facilites and social services.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#21]
My wife told me something interesting tonite.  When she went to USC in the 60's, the saying of the Brown Power advocates was "Sal si Puedes" or "Escape, if you can", meaning leave the barrio (Sal si Puedes was the name of the barrio in San Jose where Caesar Chavez lived) and improve your life.  That was quite a while back and I imagine some have done so but the real problem is we keep creating the barrio with all the illegal immigration.

So, I wrote the local fishwrap.

Too bad “Si se puede” didn’t mean “yes, we can” to these illegal immigrants when they were living in Mexico.  Why should it be our laws that are ignored?  Why not the laws in Mexico that oppress these people?  Why could they not march on their own government, rather than break the law to come here and then try and tell us what to do?

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

the ROPstupid, third-world, African immigrants, who just happened to be Muslim, did it in paris

Don't bring your facts in here!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:05:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

You're damn right.......our schools, hospitals/health care system, correctional facilites and social services.

Well, AZ might be, but the nation as a whole is a long way from being overwhelmed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

Well, AZ might be, but the nation as a whole is a long way from being overwhelmed.

Might be ?!?!
And it's not just Arizona.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

Which state is considering machete registration?
VA has a plenty large immigrant problem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

I guess it depends upon how you define "problem."

But VA (and the majority of the Nation) is not "overwhelmed"
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You say that like its a BAD thing!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Overwhelmed?

I guess it depends upon how you define "problem."

But VA (and the majority of the Nation) is not "overwhelmed"

When you have to pass legislation, you are pretty much at that point.
Just my two cents, and not a knock on VA.
Just don't make the mistake of thinking illegals are just a border problem.
If it were, ICE wouldn't be making raids in the North.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top