Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 4:38:01 PM EDT
I was just watching John Kasich's show "The Heartland" on Fox, and he was interviewing a former FBI Agent named Mike German. Apparently, this agent had formerly worked undercover infiltrating white hate groups and neo-Nazi's. During the interview, Kasich was discussing the Nazi's when he brought up Timothy McVeigh. This caught my attention, since as far as I know, Mc Veigh was never associated with the neo-Nazi movement, so what did McVeigh have to do with the neo Nazi's?

Kasich then went on to the militia movement, at which point the former agent and Kasich both connected all three groups, essentially saying that the Neo Nazi's, the Militia movement, and white supremacists were in essence all one and the same. I know that there have been ties in the past from some militia organizations to the other two, but I think it's a stretch to equate the militia movement to those groups. Anybody else see the interview, and what was your take? Did you hear the same thing as me?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If you believe the words coming out of federal agents mouths...I am sure he as some ocean front land in Arizona to sell you too.

Feds either lie or are stupid. Plain as day. I am sure he knows EVERYONE in any "militia" and can vouch that everyone of them is the same.

Kind of like saying, if you are this color, you are all the same.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF is militia in the same group as the KKK and Neo Nazis? Oh I know, they have scary guns and support the unpopular ammendment that has nothing to do with hunting. Those racist white crackers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Massachusetts
John Hancock
Samuel Adams
John Adams
Robert Treat Paine
Elbridge Gerry

New Hampshire
Josiah Bartlett
William Whipple
Matthew Thornton

Rhode Island
Stephen Hopkins
William Ellery  Connecticut
Roger Sherman
Samuel Huntington
William Williams
Oliver Wolcott

New York
William Floyd
Philip Livingston
Francis Lewis
Lewis Morris

New Jersey
Richard Stockton
John Witherspoon
Francis Hopkinson
John Hart
Abraham Clark  Pennsylvania
Robert Morris
Benjamin Rush
Benjamin Franklin
John Morton
George Clymer
James Smith
George Taylor
James Wilson
George Ross

Delaware
Caesar Rodney
George Read
Thomas M' Kean  Maryland
Samuel Chase
William Paca
Thomas Stone
Charles Carrol

Virginia
George Wythe
Richard Henry Lee
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Harrison
Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Francis Lightfoot Lee
Carter Braxton  North Carolina
William Hooper
Joseph Hewes
John Penn

South Carolina
Edward Rutledge
Thomas Heyward
Thomas Lynch
Arthur Middleton

Georgia
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
George Walton  

Some former militia members.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Massachusetts
John Hancock
Samuel Adams
John Adams
Robert Treat Paine
Elbridge Gerry

New Hampshire
Josiah Bartlett
William Whipple
Matthew Thornton

Rhode Island
Stephen Hopkins
Roger Sherman
Samuel Huntington
William Williams
Oliver Wolcott

New York
William Floyd
Philip Livingston
Francis Lewis
Lewis Morris

New Jersey
Richard Stockton
John Witherspoon
Francis Hopkinson
John Hart
Robert Morris
Benjamin Rush
Benjamin Franklin
John Morton
George Clymer
James Smith
George Taylor
James Wilson
George Ross

Delaware
Caesar Rodney
George Read
Thomas M' Kean  Maryland
Samuel Chase
William Paca
Thomas Stone
Charles Carrol

Virginia
George Wythe
Richard Henry Lee
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Harrison
Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Francis Lightfoot Lee
William Hooper
Joseph Hewes
John Penn

South Carolina
Edward Rutledge
Thomas Heyward
Thomas Lynch
Arthur Middleton

Georgia
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
George Walton  

watch out for those guys!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#5]
You did not know this ? ,   SHT. even Rambo will be fighting , not crazed Muzzie suicide bombers , or Jihadists ,  but white "gun own'in" "redneck" neo-nazi , "malitia" types in his new movie !! --  the left , and their Intercom the MSM thinks that is the bigger threat
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I see there was a sale on tinfoil this week.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]

+1
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#8]
The feds have ALWAYS villainized the militia movement. They're all portrayed as dangerous, violent, racist rednecks who all live in bunkers, own illegal weapons, and live out paranoid delusions.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The feds have ALWAYS villainized the militia movement. They're all portrayed as dangerous, violent, racist rednecks who all live in bunkers, own illegal weapons, and live out paranoid delusions.

yeah not like arfcom at all.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're mostly harmless.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Ben
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

they are dangerous... to the government.

I can not tell you how many of my friends believe that the need of firearms to overthrow your government is well... un-needed, because we can just demonstrate and engage in civil disobedience if the government oppresses us.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I guess what bothers me most about this portrayal, is that the need to connect the militia movement with the white supremacists seemed to have died down in the past few years. I think that the southern border problems have reinvigorated a debate, and the Minutemen have generally been portrayed as law abiding and (amazingly), well...normal. The notion of American patriots doesn't seem so kooky anymore, but then tonight, here we go again with the militia/white supremacist connection being drawn. John Kasich really surprised and disappointed me with his willingness to quickly make that connection.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Massachusetts
John Hancock
Samuel Adams
John Adams
Robert Treat Paine
Elbridge Gerry

New Hampshire
Josiah Bartlett
William Whipple
Matthew Thornton

Rhode Island
Stephen Hopkins
Roger Sherman
Samuel Huntington
William Williams
Oliver Wolcott

New York
William Floyd
Philip Livingston
Francis Lewis
Lewis Morris

New Jersey
Richard Stockton
John Witherspoon
Francis Hopkinson
John Hart
Robert Morris
Benjamin Rush
Benjamin Franklin
John Morton
George Clymer
James Smith
George Taylor
James Wilson
George Ross

Delaware
Caesar Rodney
George Read
Thomas M' Kean  Maryland
Samuel Chase
William Paca
Thomas Stone
Charles Carrol

Virginia
George Wythe
Richard Henry Lee
Thomas Jefferson
Benjamin Harrison
Thomas Nelson, Jr.
Francis Lightfoot Lee
William Hooper
Joseph Hewes
John Penn

South Carolina
Edward Rutledge
Thomas Heyward
Thomas Lynch
Arthur Middleton

Georgia
Button Gwinnett
Lyman Hall
George Walton  

Yep, Right Wing Extremists, the lot of 'em
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're mostly harmless.

...Mostly
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#16]

H.R.3162

Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT ACT) Act of 2001 (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)

SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.

(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking `by assassination or kidnapping' and inserting `by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping';

(2) in paragraph (3), by striking `and';

(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and

(4) by adding at the end the following:

(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--

`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

`(B) appear to be intended--

`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

`(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.'.

(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`(1) `act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;'.

Sounds like there are a LOT of domestic terrorists. You could even say the illegals are domestic terrorists. The ACLU are. ARFCOMMER'S are...

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Remember this?

-"Defenders" of the US Constitution against Federal Government and the UN.

- Groups of individuals engaged in "para-military" training.

Boy, the FBI sure has a inferiority complex. Or some of them are whacked out of their minds. Seems like they think EVERYONE'S out to get them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Remember this?

www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Front.jpg

www.keepandbeararms.com/images/FBI-MCSOTerroristFlyer-Back.jpg

-"Defenders" of the US Constitution against Federal Government and the UN.

- Groups of individuals engaged in "para-military" training.

Boy, the FBI sure has a inferiority complex. Or some of them are whacked out of their minds. Seems like they think EVERYONE'S out to get them.

lippo :  holy crap , if PREZ. Hillary ever got hold of a copy of that , we would all be in deep SHT !!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#19]
So I suppose one of the unspoken questions is "how come the Mainstream Media doesn't make the same jump to Muslims/islamofacist terrorsits, and lump them all together"?

Oh, sorry. This is America in 2006.

The feds have done a great job (with the help of the MSM) convincing the sheeple that all militia members must be nazis.

Almost as good a job as HCI has done convincing the sheeple that an AR-15 is a "high caliber machine gun that can be bought from an ice cream truck".

Nobody likes nazis. Makes things easy for them.

Another advantage for the feds: since (to the libs) the "power base" all consists of white males, the feds can chase them down with impunity, as opposed to the "oppressed undocumented workers" and "devout ROP's" who all have leagues of libs ready to cry "police state" for little things like a visa verification.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
IBShotar(VickiWeaver was an acceptable oops)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So I suppose one of the questions is "how come the Mainstream Media doesn't make the same jump to Muslims/islamofacist terrorsits, and lump them all together"?

Nobody likes nazis.

And since the "power base" all consists of white males, the feds can chase them down with impunity, as opposed to the "oppressed undocumented workers" and "devout ROP's" who all have leagues of libs ready to cry "police state" for little things like a visa verification.

Wasn't Richard Jewell accused by the press of being a WS or ?

The force is strong in those statements.  

As far as Jewell goes, probably. They didn't get an awful lot right about ol' Richard.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:15:10 PM EDT
[#22]
All it is is the typical demonization of those types of people likely to stand up to the Feds. Remember during the Clinton Regime? He demonized all the above types and then some
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So I suppose one of the questions is "how come the Mainstream Media doesn't make the same jump to Muslims/islamofacist terrorsits, and lump them all together"?

Nobody likes nazis.

And since the "power base" all consists of white males, the feds can chase them down with impunity, as opposed to the "oppressed undocumented workers" and "devout ROP's" who all have leagues of libs ready to cry "police state" for little things like a visa verification.

Wasn't Richard Jewell accused by the press of being a WS or ?

The force is strong in those statements.  

As far as Jewell goes, probably. They didn't get an awful lot right about ol' Richard.

Yeah, no kidding.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:30:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I see there was a sale on tinfoil this week.

Ironically, there was also a sale on jackboots.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Militias kinda scare me too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Why?
You're part of one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]
www.virginianewssource.com/VNS/terrorismrpt.html

Here's a lovely tidbit.... go read this.  You'll think the tinfoil is strong, until you actually download the manual at the link.  Guess who they list as domestic terrorists -- how about PRIVATE PROPERTY ACTIVISTS?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can not tell you how many of my friends believe that the need of firearms to overthrow your government is well... un-needed, because we can just demonstrate and engage in civil disobedience if the government oppresses us.

No shit, Muslim Terrorist like you and your buddies just use IED’s.

BTW did you ever find that AK-47 in Charleston, West Virginia when you went home for Christmas?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:58:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BTW did you ever find that AK-47 in Charleston, West Virginia when you went home for Christmas?

wow, what's your problem dude?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
www.virginianewssource.com/VNS/terrorismrpt.html

Here's a lovely tidbit.... go read this.  You'll think the tinfoil is strong, until you actually download the manual at the link.  Guess who they list as domestic terrorists -- how about PRIVATE PROPERTY ACTIVISTS?

That's an issue that's been simmering on the backburner for a while, but now with so many Eminent Domain cases making the news, it's getting moved to the front.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:59:48 PM EDT
[#31]
I saw Mike German speak once at an anti-terrorism conference.  Nice fellow, but like all FBI and former FBI, they see as terrorists anyone who doesn't fully support the federal government 100%.  Remember Clinton's line about "you can't love your country and hate your government"?  He merely said what a lot of federales across the political spectrum believe.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never kept up on PreMed_Gunner post much have you.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no i haven't, could you fill me in or provide a link?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#34]
All I can say is...

I despise Nazis, Neo-Nazis, and supremacists of any kind.

I don't give a damn what finish they've got on them, or what kind of bullshit they believe.

They can all go to Hell.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:07:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So many post, just have to say the Team search function would provide a wealth of information on PreMed_Gunner
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check some of the threads about Islam.
His opinions on some issues run counter to many on this site.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:09:32 PM EDT
[#37]
So, if the Militia movement teamed up with the Black Panthers, would they be ok, in the eys of the Fed and the Media?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ahh forget it then.  i made a promise to myself to never again click on an islam thread unless it contained breaking news or the like.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ahh forget it then.  i made a promise to myself to never again click on an islam thread unless it contained breaking news or the like.

Yeah, same here...
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL INVADERS SCARE ME
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
All I can say is...

I don't give a damn what finish they've got on them, or what kind of bullshit they believe.

They can all go to Hell.

I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST AND BELIEVE ANY WHITE WHO HATES THIER RACE DESERVES THE HELL THEY BUILD FOR THEMSELVES, SUCH AS CALIFORNIA.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:45:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL INVADERS SCARE ME

Oh yeah, well large predators scare me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:47:44 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I can say is...

They can all go to Hell.

I AM A WHITE NATIONALIST AND BELIEVE ANY WHITE WHO HATES THIER RACE DESERVES THE HELL THEY BUILD FOR THEMSELVES, SUCH AS CALIFORNIA.

Might want to keep in mind not everyone here is white.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
All it is is the typical demonization of those types of people likely to stand up to the Feds. Remember during the Clinton Regime? He demonized all the above types and then some

This is Clintons speech at Michigan State after the Oklahoma City bombing.

Michigan State University, Spring 1995, excerpts from speech
upon receiving honorary Doctorate of Laws

... I would like to say something to the paramilitary groups and to others who believe the greatest threat to America comes not from terrorists from within our country or beyond our borders, but from our own government.

I want to say this to the militias and to others who believe this, to those nearby and those far away: I am well aware that most of you have never violated the law of the land. I welcome the comments that some of you have made recently condemning the bombing in Oklahoma City. I believe you have every right, indeed you have the responsibility, to question our government when you disagree with its policies. And I will do everything in my power to protect your right to do so.  (Like you did in Waco? or With the Weavers?)

But I also know there have been law-breakers among those who espouse your philosophy. I know from painful personal experience as a governor of a state who lived through the cold-blooded killing of a young sheriff and a young African-American state trooper who were friends of mine by people who espouse the view that the government was the biggest problem in America and that peopole had a right to take violence into their own hands.

So I ask you to hear me now. It is one thing to believe that the federal government has too much power and to work within the law to reduce it. It is quite another to break the law of the land and threaten to shoot officers of the law if all they do is their duty to uphold it.

It is one thing to believe we are taxed too much and work to reduce the tax burden. It is quite another to refuse to pay your taxes, though your neighbor pays his. It is one thing to believe we are over-regulated and to work to lessen the burden of regulation. It is quite another to slander our dedicated public servants, our brave police officers, even our rescue workers who have been called a hostile army of occupation.

This is a very free country. Those of you in the militia movements have broader rights here than you would in any other country in the entire world.

Do people who work for the government sometimes make mistakes? Of course they do. They are human. Almost every American has some experience with this--a rude tax collector, an arbitrary regulator, an insensitive social worker, an abusive law officer. As long as human beings make up our government there will be mistakes. But our Constitution was established by Americans determined to limit those abuses. And think of the limits--the Bill of Rights, the separation of powers, access to the courts, the right to take your case to the country through the media, and the right to vote people in or out of office on a regular basis.

But there is no right to resort to violence when you don't get your way. There is no right to kill people who are doing their duty, or minding their own business, or children who are innocent in every way. Those are the people who perished in Oklahoma City. And those who claim such rights are wrong and un-American.

Whenever in our history people have believed that violence is a legitimate extension of politics they have been wrong. In the 1960s, many good things happened and there was much turmoil. But the Weathermen of the radical left who resorted to violence in the 1960s were wrong. Today, the gang members who use life on the mean streets of America, as terrible as it is, to justify taking the law into their own hands and taking innocent life are wrong. The people who came to the United States to bomb the World Trade Center were wrong.

Freedom of political speech will never justify violence--never. Our founding fathers created a system of laws in which reason could prevail over fear. Without respect for this law there is no freedom.

So I say this to the militias and all others who believe that the greatest threat to freedom comes from the government instead of from those who would take away our freedom: If you say violence is an acceptable way to make change, you are wrong. If you say that government is in a conspiracy to take your freedom away, you are just plain wrong.

If you treat law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line for your safety every day like some kind of enemy army to be suspected, derided and, if they should enforce the law against you, to be shot, you are wrong. If you appropriate our sacred symbols for paranoid purposes and compare yourselves to colonial militias who fought for the democracy you now rail against, you are wrong.

How dare you suggest that we in the freest nation on Earth live in tyranny. How dare you call yourselves patriots and heroes.

I say to you, all of you, the members of the Class of 1995, there is nothing patriotic about hating your country, or pretending that you can love your country but despise your government. There is nothing heroic about turning your back on America, or ignoring your own responsibilities. If you want to preserve your own freedom, you must stand up for the freedom of others with whom you disagree. But you also must stand up for the rule of law. You cannot have one without the other.

The real American heroes today are the citizens who get up every morning and have the courage to work hard and play by the rules--the mother who stays up the extra half hour after a long day's work to read her child a story; the rescue worker who digs with his hands in the rubble as the building crumbles about him; the neighbor who lives side-by-side with people different from himself; the government worker who quietly and efficiently labors to see to it that the programs we depend on are honestly and properly carried out; most of all, the parent who works long years for modest pay and sacrifices so that his or her children can have the education that you have had, and the chances you are going to have.

I ask you never to forget that . . . .

Boy, he doesn't have a clue what goes on out here in the real America does he? He doesn't know or want to say that our Founding Fathers were called terrorists, they killed people that didn't agree with them and started the Revolution for less than what we put up with on a daily basis today. I'm not saying that we shouldn't try our cases in the courts, but he and the rest of them are really out of touch with reality!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I can say is...

They can all go to Hell.

Heck, I'm only MOSTLY white.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I can say is...

They can all go to Hell.

*looking into his crystal ball*
I see a banning in your future.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:24:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
All I can say is...

They can all go to Hell.

Heck, I'm only MOSTLY white.

I'm about half, maybe one full quarter...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top