Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 2:17:03 PM EDT
OK my girl friend is a big country fan, we will be down in So Cal for summer and they are having the following concerts at the coors theatre??? never been their but its not to far away according to mapquest.

The seating that I can afford is the Lawn package where you are down in the grass in the back, i thought that might be kinda cool to just hang out back their drinking a few beers and eating...

any thoughts if this would be a cool gift for a special lady friend?

the performers are
Brad Paisley
with special guests
Sara Evans and Josh Turner  Sun

Kenny Chesney
with special guests

Dierks Bentley and TBD  Rascal Flatts
with special guests
Gary Allan  Sun

Toby Keith
with special guests
Joe Nichols  Sat

Brooks & Dunn
with special guests
Sugarland
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I would go.

Wait till you see all the chicks dressed like the chick from Chesneys "She thinks my tractors sexy" video. Oh my.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
so should lawn seats be cool or am I going to be surrounded by drunk rowdy dumbass rednecks?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:26:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
OK my girl friend is a big country fan, we will be down in So Cal for summer and they are having the following concerts at the coors theatre??? never been their but its not to far away according to mapquest.

The seating that I can afford is the Lawn package where you are down in the grass in the back, i thought that might be kinda cool to just hang out back their drinking a few beers and eating...

any thoughts if this would be a cool gift for a special lady friend?

the performers are

Sara Evans  HELL YES.....

Kenny Chesney   Yes

Dierks Bentley and TBD  Rascal Flatts No, No, and No.
with special guests
Gary Allan  Sun

Toby Keith   Yes
with special guests
Joe Nichols  Sat

Brooks & Dunn  Yes
with special guests
Sugarland Jennifer Nettles, HELL YES.....

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:28:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like Toby's music the best (plus he usually has good lookin women on stage, dancing around).  Kenny's alright, I'd watch his concert if I had the chance.  Brooks & Dunn put on quite a good stage show.

I would go see any of them.

I was in a bar in Arlington,TX one night (Red River, maybe) and Brooks and Dunn showed up and put on a hellava show. It was the best $8 admission I ever spent to get in a bar.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
so should lawn seats be cool or am I going to be surrounded by drunk rowdy dumbass rednecks?

Don't worry I'm not gonna be there. But I would like to see Jennifer Nettles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top