Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 12:57:37 PM EDT
A dealer had an FN FNC for sale at the local funshow, and that was the first question I asked him.

Also at this show were machine guns and SA 308 in sealed 1260 round cases for $215 out the door.

It's good to live in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Did he get it right?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:58:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A dealer had an FN FNC for sale at the local funshow, and that was the first question I asked him.

Was the second....how much??

If so.....how much?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did he get it right?

Yes he did.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was the second....how much??

If so.....how much?

It was way out of my range, over $2k.

Still, it was cool that he had it there.

I also got to hold my first machine gun today. A $6,300 UZI.

Second machine gun I fondled was an RPK. Now that is a cool belt fed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Also at this show were machine guns and SA 308 in sealed 1260 round cases for $215 out the door.

It's good to live in Texas.

SA Battlepacks 1260 rounds were 200 each at the last NOVA gunshow.  I'm hoping they stay that price for the next one and I'll buy them out.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top