Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 9:24:00 PM EDT
My mom, a total liberal, just told me about some new laws that were being considered that would make it a felony to be an illegal immigrant and make it a felony to employ illegal immigrants. She said she thought it was stupid. I asked her why it shouldn't be a felony to be an ILLEGAL immigrant. She paused for about a full minute, trying to think of some BS answer to give me. She finally said,

"Even if it's illegal, it shouldn't be a felony. They're just looking for a nicer place to live and make money. And besides, the law would make illegals scared to let their children go to school, so we'd have a country full of uneducated immigrants."

A country full of uneducated illegals? NO WAY! I don't believe it!

Then she goes on to say, "And illegals do a lot of work that no white person would ever want to do, like working in fields or flipping burgers."

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm 15 and even though I can get a permit which allows me to be employed anywhere in the state of California, nobody will hire a 15-year old. Nobody. I would LOVE to work in a fast food restaurant flipping burgers, or even to pick produce in fields for hours on end, as long as I get some money to spend. But no, these jobs are all taken by the illegal immigrants.

Sigh. Liberals will never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]
You lose points in life for implying in your thread title that you want to shoot your mom.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You lose points in life for implying in your thread title that you want to shoot your mom.

LOL!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm guessing it was a reference to that feminazi song?  "Men, can't live with 'em, and you just can't shoot 'em"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top