Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 2:51:29 PM EDT
With MILLIONS coming how do they expect Social Security and Medicare to hold up? These programs are already predicted to go broke even with an ever increasing retirement age.

The sunbelt hospitals are hit the hardest. Hospitals near the border are simply closing. Don't they know the leaf blower guys need liver transplants and hip replacements also? The short career in the yard care field won't cover the first big hospitalization under Medicare much less the free emergency care they receive today.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Who do you think they hire to trim the shrubs at the retirement communities?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Wont matter, AARP is a lib/ dem ran group.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who do you think they hire to trim the shrubs at the retirement communities?

Exactly.

I think my grandmother rather enjoys having Mexicans do all of the landscaping work in her community,
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Because they're a liberal group who advocates for the greedy geezers.
They toe the democRAT party line.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#5]
AARP just hasn't figured out how to turn a buck by doing it. They don't do anything that doesn't make them money.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw an old geezer removed from a gun shop once for trying to use the aarp card to get a discount.

ALMOST felt sorry for him after the owner of the shop 'educated' him.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#7]
AARP? What would they have to do with the border?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:59:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't get would AARP would have to do with border security.

I seriously don't.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wont matter, AARP is a lib/ dem ran group.

Absolutely.  I know people who work there and the organization is more left wing than the State Dept. and the ACLU combined.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#11]
You'd think the AARP would want to get involved... after all, the govt has to spend all that money on illegals that otherwise could be spent on old people.  

Tell them their Social Security checks will be cut in order to give Welfare and Medicaid to illegals, and standback and watch the fireworks!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:38:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey illegals get old and have to retire too!  They need support and a voice in washington!  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:11:28 AM EDT
[#13]
I say get the old people to patrol the border calling in their grandkids who have to serve on the border patrol for a year to receive citizenship.  I mean the old pissed off guy that yells at you when you walk across his mowed grass.   Remember the guy that shot the guy for just that?  Think he would allow a illegal into the country?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top