Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 1:44:48 PM EDT
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4623857135&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

You are bidding for a Pre-owned Mission Damaged AH64A/D Longbow Apache Helicopter in Civil Configuration Single Pilot I.F.R.with NVG's FLIR equipped and Media Broadcasting Facilities.For sale due to failure to procure A.O.C.insurance.Can arrange type rating in African Congo for commercial pilots only.Supplied in camo colours to appear discreet when parked on a civil helipad.Manufactured by MDH now Boeing and fully supported with spares.Available at a BUY NOW price of 49,000,000.00 Pounds Sterling. No Bankers Drafts. Only Accept PayPal,Krugerrands or Nobles as payment.This aircraft is advertised in the aviation press therefore I reserve the right to withdraw the item at anytime throughout the duration of this auction.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
whaaaat?  

group buy?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:49:23 PM EDT
[#2]
ROFL.

So anyone got a list of all the military vehicles that have been on eBay over the years.

I definately remember the F-18 in blue angel paint scheme IIRC, and a submarine too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Here are some questions people asked about it.

Questions from other members  

Q: I see you want 49 Mill for it. If I give you 50, any chance you could give me the nod for a Lordship? The extra mill would of course then be returned.
22-Mar-06  
A: Hi Seimens I am sure this will be ok but my man in charge of peerages,has experienced a few problems of late.Might be able to fix if funds can be deposited...more

Q: Could you tell me if it has any anti-theft devices or remote central locking?
22-Mar-06  
A: Hi Tenisballz Good question no central locking but built in safeguards you need to have the lean build of a woman the legs of a giant and the height of...more

Q: dont you think £10,000,000's a bit steep for a PayPal account?!... David.
22-Mar-06  
A: Hi ramblergara The successful purchaser will only need to pay the NON REFUNDABLE Deposit of 10% the balance as previously outlined. At present I only...more

Q: have u got one in beige?
22-Mar-06  
A: Hi Kingchill Sorry cannot accommodate your request generates TOO much trouble with the neighbours, like the guy in Cornwall with the hangar and the MDH500...more

Q: What is the serial number and construction number of this aircraft. Cheers
22-Mar-06  
A: Hi Andrew Don't tell me you used to be a train spotter,soon as you mentioned numbers I knew I was correct.My friend took ages to develop the technique...more

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn....he only had one.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he will relist it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:59:52 PM EDT
[#6]
That would look AWESOME on my lawn!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#8]
So that's what the govenor would dead you with and Clique Mob would visit you and give you a death becos you screwed weth govenar?

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:06:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

AAAAAHAHA your avatar ROCKS!

Perhaps second only to "More Cowbell"!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top