Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 8:38:51 AM EDT
As a former employee who was "Pink Slipped" the day after Christmas (even though I was hired as a PERM employee in the TLE for crying out loud.).  I would also like to add that I was given my walking papers after identifying and reporting TWO employees that where stealing from the company on a massive scale to the Store Manager.....Basically, I did your company a favor and was given the boot as repayment.

Yet I continue to shop at your store for two items: Toilette paper and Ammunition.  

If Wal-mart will no longer support the sale of Ammunition and Firearms in it's retail stores NATIONWIDE; then I will have no other recourse than to find another retailer for the medium to whipe my Arse off as well.

You have lost me as an employee and will soon loose my patronage as well.
-Thank You

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Go you.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:43:17 AM EDT
[#2]
nice note..... expect a quick and thoughtful response
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:44:11 AM EDT
[#3]
nice nice.  if you didnt send yet, "that where stealing "  should be "s that were stealing"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Mine:

Dear Mr. Mart,

How are you? I am fine.

Can you please keep the fat lazy people out of those carts?

Thanks,

Pooby

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
nice nice.  if you didnt send yet, "that where stealing "  should be "s that were stealing"

Damn U Spelling Nazi.....DAMN U!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:46:52 AM EDT
[#6]
They'll have no choice but to hire you back after reading that letter, with a big fat raise too!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#7]
That happened years ago, I would not work for Wally World if Satan HIMSELF asked me!  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Mine:

Dear Mr. Mart,

How are you? I am fine.

Can you please keep the fat lazy people out of those carts?

Thanks,

Pooby

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I lke it!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top