Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 6:17:06 AM EDT

at 3 out of 5 games of bowling!!!   woot! i havent gone bowling in 3 or 4 years. this chick i went to highschool with and recently started talking to / hanging out with again and I went bowling last night.  i didnt realize bowling got expensive... use to be $3.00 a game last time i went, now, it was $20 for the two of us for 2 hours and shoes.

so the funny part of the whole story is....   she bowled once, and had one pin standing. we were having problems with the machine not putting our pins up right. well, the lights by our pins go out, and we hit the reset button etc etc... no luck. i tell her "well, give it hell"  so she launches the ball down the lane, missing the pin....

then we hear the bowling alley guy yelling! he was back there doing something with our machine.

no pin monkeys were hurt in the event.  

if this weekend turns out well ill post a Pie report.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
at 3 out of 5 games of bowling!!!   woot! i havent gone bowling in 3 or 4 years. this chick i went to highschool with and recently started talking to / hanging out with again and I went bowling last night.  i didnt realize bowling got expensive... use to be $3.00 a game last time i went, now, it was $20 for the two of us for 2 hours and shoes.

so the funny part of the whole story is....   she bowled once, and had one pin standing. we were having problems with the machine not putting our pins up right. well, the lights by our pins go out, and we hit the reset button etc etc... no luck. i tell her "well, give it hell"  so she launches the ball down the lane, missing the pin....

then we hear the bowling alley guy yelling! he was back there doing something with our machine.

$3 a game!?!?!?!?
Shit when I used to go it was .75 cents a game!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:27:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$3 a game!?!?!?!?
Shit when I used to go it was .75 cents a game!

Go in the evening around here and you will pay $7 a game.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Good Luck builtough250!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#4]
i gave my wife a 50% handicap and i still beat her!

i'm too competetive for my own good
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I haven't bowled in years. Maybe it's time to start again. NOT!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top