Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 7:00:37 PM EDT
story from this..
i had a friend who worked at where the city took there film to get developed, they gave me copys of these..

who this is, is a punk who went to a local high school.
he kidnapped a local lady from the local mall while her kids were waiting for her, then he rapped and killed her.

he was caught, and while on trial, another buddy who worked at the jail would bang the shit out of his bars ever hour all night long every day he worked, more so on the night before he was in the court room

after he got transferred to the state penn he was he was made bubba's bitch, then he hanged him self.. in the set of photos i have you could see the rope marks on his neck

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice tat.  Mark of real class.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
good riddance
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Why can't they all hang themselves?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
And so with the CoD being very apparent, why the fuck is he all cut open stapled back together?  There would seem to be more to this.....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Yuck.

Good riddance.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude thats sick. Can your buddy get in deep shit for giving out those pics?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Hi Ring!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
He "rapped" her?  Sheeeit.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And so with the CoD being very apparent, why the fuck is he all cut open stapled back together?  There would seem to be more to this.....

Autopsy
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

autopsy, I would think if he hung him himself his neck would be much more bruised and his head would be all blue.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#12]
No nips!!  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I know the whole story about this punk. The woman he killed had left her handicapped daughter by the door so she could get the car and pick her up. She never made it.
I considered taking this punk out myself,  I really started thinking of ways to do it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Good
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Too bad he wasn't "Bubba's Bitched" to death...Fatal Anal bleeding is poetic justice in my book...Of Course, my book is Old Testament Code of Hammurabi type Justice.

Dead Scumbag pics give me a warm fuzzy.

To those that don't like it, well,

"Fuck 'Em if they can't take a Joke"

SG
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Except for the rope burns and a stapled and stitched up chest, he actually looks kind of peaceful, dont'cha think?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:23:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

autopsy, I would think if he hung him himself his neck would be much more bruised and his head would be all blue.

Isn't the point of an autopsy to determine the CoD?  I'm all for this guy getting what he deserves, I just find it irritating that they found this bastard hanging in his cell, yet they found the need to consume tax-payer dollars by having a mortician cut his ass up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#19]
DIRTBAG AND LUCIFER, PARTY OF TWO, YOUR DUNGEON IS READY!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#20]
What a fuckin' pussy.

that fuck-wad did a crime, couldn't be a MAN and kick ass in prison and committed suicide??!!

WHAT A FUCKIN' PUSSY!!!

The rules are simple... DON'T DO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME!!!

and, if you gotta do thd time, don't be a prison bitch - (ya fuckin' pussy!!!)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Burn baby burn!!!!

Well a man come on 6 o'clock news
Said somebody been shot
Somebody's been abused
somebody blew up a building
somebody stole a car
somebody got away
somebody didn't get too far
Yeah, they didn't get too far

Grand pappy told my pappy back in my day, son
A man had to answer for the wicked that he'd done
Take all the rope in Texas
Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys
Hang them high in the street
For all the people to see

That
Justice is the one thing you should always find
You got to saddle up your boys
You got to draw a hard line
When the gun smoke settles we'll sing a victory tune
And we'll all meet back at the local saloon
And we'll raise up our glasses against evil forces singing
whiskey for my men, beer for my horses
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Rot in hell, stinking turd perp! Sometimes there is plain Justice, then again sometimes there is MOTHERFUCKING WELL DESERVED JUSTICE!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Rot in hell fuckstick

Might wan to put a Graphic pics inside title on this one for the retards
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:09:13 PM EDT
[#24]
oh well.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Nice
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#26]
awwww he looks like an angel sleeping  
 now he is Hell's Bitch! hahahahaa!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:17:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope that he cried when he sliped the rope around his neck.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#28]
In-custody deaths are ALWAYS autopsied.

Are you going to visit your friend in prison now that he's stolen and given away photos involved in a criminal investigation?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess I'm the only one who is going to say he should not have been raped in prison. He should have had a fair trial and immediately taken in front of a firing squad. I'm serious.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I am not seing the rope marks on his neck.  There seems to be a slight mark going up behind the left ear, which could have come from a rope - or more likely a bed sheet which usually leaves less of a mark as they do not have the hard edge a rope has.  It seems however from the brusing on his upper body that someone was unhappy at him for some reason.  Although the poster stated that the pictures were taken from investigation, I do not think so based upon the autopsy being completed.  We always take our photo's before and during any post mortim exam.  This picture was taken either after the investigation was complete and the diener was sowing up the decedent, or at the funeral home where the decedent was being preped for embalming.  If I had a clear look at the right side of the chest I could tell for sure based upon the stich holes being present or not.
I don't think anyone would get punished for any of this if they would have thrown a towel over his face to prevent a positive ID.  All this being said, good ridence of a scumbag.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Tough guy had to rape/kill a woman to feel powerful. Didn't feel that way after picking up the soap though. Glad he's dead, one less waste of taxpayer's $.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
On a side note:

You and your buddy are going to make this POS's family a whole bunch of money now they you have posted his death photo on the internet.

Just imagine all of the "trauma" that they are going to suffer.

Congrats.  You just help turn the people who created this turd into potential millionaires.

Perhaps I could recommend that you ask one of the mods/staff to dump this post to the trash folder.

Nitwit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]
See ya
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Why can't they all hang themselves?

They should all be weighed as they are processed into prison and be supplied with a rope as one of their mandatory items. I bet we a ton of cells would be ready for new prisoners within just a few days..
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#36]

too bad the state's tax payers had to pay for the cut- job

--VT
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm ashamed of you guys.........Your so heartless!
NOT........Fuck him!  

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:27:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
On a side note:

You and your buddy are going to make this POS's family a whole bunch of money now they you have posted his death photo on the internet.

Congrats.  You just help turn the people who created this turd into potential millionaires.

Perhaps I could recommend that you ask one of the mods/staff to dump this post to the trash folder.

Nitwit.

If the investigation is closed and the case is not going to trial, wouldn't the investigation file and its contents (reports, interviews, photo's, drawings/diagrams etc) become public record?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:32:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a side note:

Nitwit.

If the investigation is closed and the case is not going to trial, wouldn't the investigation file and its contents (reports, interviews, photo's, drawings/diagrams etc) become public record?

No, autopsy photos and other items are usually sealed and the only LEGAL way would be a FOIA request.

His buddy stole them from his place of work.  The case itself is more than likely still open.  In-custody deaths take YEARS to finalize.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:06:02 AM EDT
[#41]
based on the direction this thread is turning....i will say IBTL

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
based on the direction this thread is turning....i will say IBTL

Ditto. Still a POS
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:00:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
On a side note:

Nitwit.

Here is a little sidenote, he has no father. His mother?  After her son's death, she was found dismembered in her boyfriend's trunk.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a side note:

Nitwit.

Here is a little sidenote, he has no father. His mother?  After her son's death, she was found dismembered in her boyfriend's trunk.

Just one big happy family!  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:11:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Little fucktard found out how it felt being raped & couldnt live with himself as a man afterwards LMAO....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a side note:

Nitwit.

No, autopsy photos and other items are usually sealed and the only LEGAL way would be a FOIA request.

His buddy stole them from his place of work.  The case itself is more than likely still open.  In-custody deaths take YEARS to finalize.

Not all incustody deaths take years to finalize, in PA (the state I am expierenced in) an unexpected/accidental/ suicide death at a state or county prison will have an autopsy.  The decedent will usually be released within 24 hours.  If the decedent is unclamed, the county will cremate the decedent within (usually) 30 days.  
Also in PA, a lawyer, or next of kin family member can request all relivent documentation used to determine a decedents cause or manner or death.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:09:37 PM EDT
[#47]
I've only got one question.

With our prisons filled with scumbags like this, why does anyone bother making ballistics gelatin?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#48]
this one is on its way to a lock

scumbag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top