Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 5:53:44 PM EDT
If tonight's got locked for being a dupe, where's the other one?

Lot of personal attacks in tonight's thread, too. Wonder if anybody got the boot. Probably not, since they are parroting the party line, right?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this another attempt to dilute the necessary anger towards the extremists involved by throwing out ridiculous conspiracy theories?

The guy who wants to line his house with aluminum foil blankets is a few threads down...maybe you could check with him.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The giant conspiracy that only the conspiracy geeks can see through locked the thread.  There is a conspiracy to attack the all-seeing geekdom dwellers.  Only conspiracy geeks are smart enough and brave enough to stand up to the Great Conspirators.

We will hunt these geeks down and make them live inside of UN APC's hidden in the massive tunnel complexes of Colorado and make them drink floridated water.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#3]
That's all well and good, fellas (heheheh, I said, "good...fellas"), but if tonight's thread was a dupe, where's the original? And why were the personal attacks allowed?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not like the video comes up with some amazing geeky questions. It asks very simple questions.

I'll say the same thing to idiots who get pissed at Ann Coulter but know nothing of what she wrote. View the material before judging it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=september+11
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:03:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's all well and good, fellas (heheheh, I said, "good...fellas"), but if tonight's thread was a dupe, where's the original? And why were the personal attacks allowed?

The dupe was from a few days ago...the last dupe, that is.  That same movie clip has been posted here at LEAST ten times in the last few months, usually within days of each other and always by someone with a low post count.  As for personal attacks...well damn, son, if someone was CONSTANTLY repeating the same stupid shit to you and ignoring every single fact that was given to contradict their statements, perhaps you'd get a bit peeved yourself.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The dupe was from a few days ago...the last dupe, that is.  That same movie clip has been posted here at LEAST ten times in the last few months, usually within days of each other and always by someone with a low post count.  As for personal attacks...well damn, son, if someone was CONSTANTLY repeating the same stupid shit to you and ignoring every single fact that was given to contradict their statements, perhaps you'd get a bit peeved yourself.

I spent all winter on the boards here and I never saw it. Granted, I've started working again in the last two weeks, so perhaps that's why I missed it, but I thought it was interesting, if nothing else. Certainly worthy of discussion. I guess that's not going to happen, though.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Once someone in hollywood says it, then it's ok duh.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I spent all winter on the boards here and I never saw it. Granted, I've started working again in the last two weeks, so perhaps that's why I missed it, but I thought it was interesting, if nothing else. Certainly worthy of discussion. I guess that's not going to happen, though.

That's the thing...it's BEEN discussed.  To death.  Every single "fact" that the video pulls out has been debunked many times over.  Either they are repeating initial reports that turned out to be wrong, misunderstanding garbled statements or pulling bullshit out of thin air.  This has all been hashed out literally YEARS ago.
All the videomakers did was splice together a bunch of crackpot theories and present them as if they had credibility.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#9]
its locked
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Is it the one with the young sounding guy talking throughout it?
If so I never saw this until about a month ago
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You missed them. How could you? They are here almost constantly.

I figure they're good for one thing, finding morons.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, and I didn't know you loved me so much.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I've learned that it is impossible to debate someone who is completely full of s**t and refuses to accept it when their conspiracy theory has been proven false.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#14]
The last thread Got locked only moments after I posted this. See it is Purple Mirror trying to hide the truth.

ar15.com is not real. As You read this know that you are the only real person who posts here. All the other "members" here are really just part of a Government Super Computer code named "purple Mirror"
I have managed to hack into the system to warn you! Once you have read this, they will be after us both. Use Your Bug out plan and Diddy out. Be Careful though of Black Helicoptors.

as you can see in this link, no more than a minute after posting this, The Thread was locked. That is no coincidence

Proof of cover up
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee, and I didn't know you loved me so much.

There is no other term for a group of people who ignore the truth in light of the mountain of evidence to support the truth.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:26:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
There is no other term for a group of people who ignore the truth in light of the mountain of evidence to support the truth.

Well fuck me running. My aunt Louise always said I was a moron. Guess she was right.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:31:17 AM EDT
[#17]
I dont think you're a moron.  I think, like most conspiracy theorists, that you're fantasy-prone and perhaps have an exaggerated sense of identity.  Most of those who ignore overwhelming evidence to propogate their thinly built belief system have these qualities.

No big deal, but it can effect your everyday life.  Usually conspiracy theorists have a somewhat adolescent attitude towards authority that really hinders them in the workforce.

On a board like this (full of fat guys with thigh rigs and Counterstrike gurus) you can find a kind of communal support, but you're a smart enough guy to realize that its all smoke.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:33:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I dont think you're a moron.  I think, like most conspiracy theorists, that you're fantasy-prone and perhaps have an exaggerated sense of identity.  Most of those who ignore overwhelming evidence to propogate their thinly built belief system have these qualities.

That's just what Majestic-12 operatives conditioned you to say.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:26:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well fuck me running. My aunt Louise always said I was a moron. Guess she was right.

You're only a moron if you put yourself into that group. Seems like you want to feel persecuted for some odd reason.

Whatever floats your boat.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]
You guys are too funny.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#22]
OK, keep all your snide comments to yourself.... YES, I understand that those videos are left wing propaganda, and NO... I don't assign any credibility to the filmmakers. But...

I would really like it if one of our resident aircraft buffs could take a look at the first film (the one on the Pentagon) and tell us what he thinks about the jet turbine wreckage that was photographed on the day of the attacks.

Question is, what type of aircraft uses that particular type & size jet engine?

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Personally, I thought the part about all the firefighters commenting about the explosions in the WTC, followed by the footage of the towers coming down was interesting to say the least.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I would really like it if one of our resident aircraft buffs could take a look at the first film (the one on the Pentagon) and tell us what he thinks about the jet turbine wreckage that was photographed on the day of the attacks.

There's no need for that.  Know why?  Because eyewitnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon and IDed it as a jetliner, AND we know there was a hijacked jetliner that, if it did not hit the Pentagon, disappeared without a trace.  So why drag up unlikely and irrelevant conjecture about the size of the hole in the wall or other nonsense?  It's like seeing a bird fall to the ground following a shotgun blast into the air and calling the coroner to make sure a sniper didn't take it out from 3,000 yards away.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Heheh...Rik, after four years and at least two message boards, I've never seen you fail to hit the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's no need for that.  Know why?  Because eyewitnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon and IDed it as a jetliner, AND we know there was a hijacked jetliner that, if it did not hit the Pentagon, disappeared without a trace.  So why drag up unlikely and irrelevant conjecture about the size of the hole in the wall or other nonsense?  It's like seeing a bird fall to the ground following a shotgun blast into the air and calling the coroner to make sure a sniper didn't take it out from 3,000 yards away.

Eye witness testimony can be very unreliable Rik, you know this. Hell... hundreds of people each year swear that they've seen Bigfoot & flying saucers. By your reasoning, they are all being factually accurate.

Physical evidence, on the other hand, tends to be a MUCH more reliable indicator of what has really transpired, so I ask again: Is the particular type & size jet engine shown in the pics consistent with what would be used on a large commercial airliner???

It's a simple question.    
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Answers to legitimate questions are hard to come by. Hurling insults is just too damn easy I guess.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I understand that those videos are left wing propaganda,

They aren't even left-wing propaganda. They're fruitcake propaganda.

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html for a discussion of the wreckage. Yes, it came from a 757, and the engine parts were from a 757. They had the black box from the plane. They had the bodies found in the Pentagon from the hijacked plane, too.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:17:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I understand that those videos are left wing propaganda,

They aren't even left-wing propaganda. They're fruitcake propaganda.

www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html for a discussion of the wreckage. Yes, it came from a 757, and the engine parts were from a 757. They had the black box from the plane. They had the bodies found in the Pentagon from the hijacked plane, too.

Beware the pop-ups.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:27:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eye witness testimony can be very unreliable Rik, you know this. Hell... hundreds of people each year swear that they've seen Bigfoot & flying saucers. By your reasoning, they are all being factually accurate.

Physical evidence, on the other hand, tends to be a MUCH more reliable indicator of what has really transpired, so I ask again: Is the particular type & size jet engine shown in the pics consistent with what would be used on a large commercial airliner???

It's a simple question.    

With a simple answer.
Sigh.
Oh well, I tried.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Are you looking for this?

Oh yay. Another locked thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top