Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 5:13:39 PM EDT

i didnt catch all the details but... on the news tonight, at the St Paul Capitol it seems that....

someone had an Easter Bunny decoration on their desk. they were told to remove it, cause it could "offend non-christians"

WHEN is someone going to sue the pants off of who-ever with the idea of "being a Christian, it offends ME to be told i cant celibrate Christianity"  ???????????????????????????????

im just so tired of Mohammed and Habeeb bitching for their rights and us having to pull out the KY and take it.

BTW, im not Christian. Im not the least bit religious.  i could care less about religion, im just tired of the B.S. surrounding it

and... IBTL
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Agree completely. So freedom of religion here except christianity which was the first. Yeah that makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The really idiotic thing is the Easter bunny is sort of like Santa Claus in that he is used as a substitute for the real real reasons for the holidays in question...

Yup, I imagine it will be very soon now that the media thought police and their pals in the school systems will be teaching us to say happy spring holiday or some such nonsense.

If you want freedom of religion in this country it's very simple...  Just be anything BUT a Christian and the government will walk on eggshells around you so you aren't offended or get your feelings hurt...

btw... I read it was the St. Paul city hall, not the state capitol.  Should be no surprise.  This is the same part of the state that gave us the Mondales and others of their political ilk...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:23:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What does the Easter Bunny have to do with Christianity?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#5]
i thought the easter bunny was a secular symbol in the first place? i know jewish kids that search for eggs and candy hidden by the easter bunny
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So freedom of religion here except christianity which was the first..

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#7]
SUCK MY ASS!

The bastard that killed the Easter Bunny can just watch his back for the rest of his life.

This is where I draw the line!!

WTF? Is Santa next?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top