Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2001 6:38:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't be serious? Is there any question but that your GF needs to get out NOW? If her roommate is THAT 'disrespectful' you think that she's gonna clean up her attitude now? She's already told your GF that if the futon bed is removed, she will simply replace it!

Roommates in a college town are not that hard to find. Well, find one! Simple. And if the new one turns out to be a problem, find another.

BTW, when your GF moves, she should drop her former roommate's father a little note about her sleeping arrangements with the Big Baboo.

Eric The(NotABigBabooBasher,Really)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe you should make her one of those homemade fully automatic illegal mini-14's like you claimed I have. That will scare the crap out of them.
[uzi]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#4]
If its a metal frame futon (like sold at Kmart), a big (extended U-thing) combo lock will usually lock the portion you sit on to the frame (lock one of the smaller bars to the horizontal bar of the frame near the knee-end), but make sure its not too big, where they could still lay it flat.

Maybe give your GF a bigger magazine or one of those chinese drums? FnFal 20 rounder and a box of .308 should probably scare them even more, a drum definitely would. [:D]

If you can, how about getting a stand-alone martial arts dummy (punching bag mounted on a crate, placed against the wall would do), and have your GF beat the hell out of it with an Asp/baton every morning?

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:36:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe you should make her one of those homemade fully automatic illegal mini-14's like you claimed I have. That will scare the crap out of them.
[uzi]
View Quote

Sorry 'Bout that ABN-RGR.  I thought that you read this book, and had an illegal one...
[url]http://www.butokukai.com/product4.html[/url]
[img]http://butokukai.com/media/MINI14[/img]

-No intent to flame you ABN-RGR.  I read the book, it's VERY informative on the Ruger Mini-14.  Yes that would scare the shit out of someone!  Also, I don't think I could ever manufacture such a thing, I'm not a good machinist.  Also in regards to the negative ramifications of actually making one are the precise reason why I don't make one (well, that and the fact that i don't even own the machining equipment to do it, and lack machining skill).

Sorry if I pissed U off.  But that's the only "Metal" part I knew of that's related to a mini-14 that would stick out the side by the trigger-guard.

-inuhbadnayburhood.

(Edited To Try Getting Picture To Work)
View Quote

No problem. All is forgiven. I did get my mag reinforcemnt frame to fit in the folder and now it works great.

RLTW
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#7]
A lot depends on the route you want to go with this: the dirty tricks route or the clean, above-board route.

There are multiple applications for either way. E-mail me.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Post from raf -
Nobody has respect for a rat, and it's a bad rep to have.
View Quote

Unless he or she is OUR rat! Considering all the disruption that the roomie is causing in the GF's life, I think that 'payback' in the form of disrupting the roomie's love life is the perfect response.  Maybe Minister Daddy will have good reasons for not wanting to pay for his daughter's 'love shack.'

And as for reputation, I'm certain that some method can be arrived at for cluing the Right Clueless Reverend in on his daughter's debauchery without leaving any 'fingerprints.'

Eric The(I'llDoIt!HeHeHe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:32:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Why not "film at 11:00"  you can go figure from there...
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:49:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Post from raf -
...and is traceable.
View Quote

I know, that's why I offered my services.[:D]

Eric The(I'llJustTellTheReverendISawARamTuppingHisEweInABibical-TypeVision)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why not "film at 11:00"  you can go figure from there...
View Quote

By one of those cheap concealable video cams and set it up in the "living area" by the futon. Get some "good" footage and show it to Minister Daddy. Oh revenge is sooo sweet....
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:21:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Run Run as fast as you can.

Look to the future when you are the roomate. You really want to live under this woman and all her unbreakable rules?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top