Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 11:41:33 AM EDT
i am currently shopping around for a first aid kit.  i want something that will be adequate for up to, say, 8 people for basic wilderness trauma--wound/burn/break.  i'm a novice at this, and can't really evaluate choices based on the content lists.  i keep winding up looking at the $300 first responder kits, and have to reel myself in.

thus far, the best thing i've found in my price range is the combat lifesaver's kit, with the addition of some items such as a SAM splint.  is this a good idea, or would one of the civilian kits from adventure medical be more appropriate for my needs?

any info appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I liked the looks of this one:

Link

although it might be too large for what you are looking for...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top