Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:16:57 AM EDT
Long story short. a buddy and I go to a bar for some a few drinks. 1st idiot wants to generaly
piss off 2nd idiot. 1st idiot leaves and second idiot comes back into bar with a running chain saw.
The first idiot was 8 year MARINE(so he says)Desert Storm, 4 years in IRAQ. Im thinking
Bull S#%*. He pisses off 2nd idiot,drunken Felon,and leaves.
2nd idiot comes back into bar with a running chain saw, generally raising hell.
2nd idiot came close to getting shot.
To top it of, after the fact, my bubby places his .45 on the bar to demonstrate that the chain saw
felon really was close to his end time and another guy freaks out at the sight of a pistol.
Really freaks out. Never seen any thing quite like it.
This is why I don't go out very often.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

+1

That was extremely difficult to follow.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you post this from the bar?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Too much DRAMA

Time for new friends
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:52:44 AM EDT
[#5]
"English mother fucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT!"

Seriously, I can't make heads or tails out of that.  Sounds like you need to hang out around fewer dumbasses though.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Yeah, you need some new bubbies.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Is packing while drinking a good thing?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#9]
You need a new bar too.  Instead of hanging in dives with chainsaw weilding maniacs, I prefer one with pretty girls.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
wtf
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

only if the other guy brings a chain saw
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:01:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Huh?  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Which idiot was it again?

Was idiot 1 on first or second?

[Barbarino] I'm so confused [/Barbarino]

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Had a similar incident last year here.  Guy got into a fight, lost.  He went out to his truck and got his chain saw, brought it in the bar.  He couldn't get it started.  Lost again.  Then they called us.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"English mother fucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT!"

What?

What don't sound like any country I ever heard of

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:11:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Had a similar incident last year here.  Guy got into a fight, lost.  He went out to his truck and got his chain saw, brought it in the bar.  He couldn't get it started.  Lost again.  Then they called us.

Note to self:  Always start the chainsaw in the parking lot.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#17]
At the bar 2 idiots begin to argue.

#1 claims to be a USMC veteran. He pisses off idiot #2, then leaves.
#2 then goes and gets a chain saw and brings it back into the bar.
#3 shows that he is drinking and has a handgun.
#4 posts it on the internet so that it makes no sense to most people that read it.

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Who's on First?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#19]
You forgot idiot #5 spending 2 minutes of his work day trying to figure this all out...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You forgot idiot #5 spending 2 minutes of his work day trying to figure this all out...

If you had just read my post you wouldn't have had to spend that 2 minutes figuring it out.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you had just read my post you wouldn't have had to spend that 2 minutes figuring it out.

takes two minutes to get to your post ...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Yes, as  long as you are the only one packing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:53:34 AM EDT
[#23]
You need to find:

1. a new bar
2. new drinking buddies
3. someone to teach you english composition skills  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#24]

where is this bar that you can just walk in and out with a running chainsaw and nobody calls the cops or anything...?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#25]
WoW, scratch IN off places to see.

Apparently poeple bring chainsaws into bars and English is not a first language there.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Long story short. a buddy and I go to a bar for some a few drinks. 1st idiot wants to generaly
piss off 2nd idiot. 1st idiot leaves and second idiot comes back into bar with a running chain saw.
The first idiot was 8 year MARINE(so he says)Desert Storm, 4 years in IRAQ. Im thinking
To top it of, after the fact, my bubby  So, he would be the third idiot then? places his .45 on the bar to demonstrate that the chain saw
felon really was close to his end time and another guy freaks out at the sight of a pistol.

Considering all of the idiots...I don't blame you.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
To top it of, after the fact, my bubby places his .45 on the bar to demonstrate that the chain saw

Can you rewrite this so it makes sense?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Cant help but think there has to be some orange suspenders, a green John Deer hat and some Carhartt overalls somewhere in this story...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:39:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Is there an English translation of this?  I'm having a hard time making sense of it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:41:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Why would you carry in a bar?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm confused on the math - 8 year USMC veteran states that was in Desert Storm, which was in 1991. It is currently 2006; that puts us in 1998
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Sorry about not being clear. I was trying for a short version.
OLY-M4gery got it right

"At the bar 2 idiots begin to argue.

#1 claims to be a USMC veteran. He pisses off idiot #2, then leaves.
#2 then goes and gets a chain saw and brings it back into the bar.
#3 shows that he is drinking and has a handgun.
#4 posts it on the internet so that it makes no sense to most people that read it.

Did I miss anything? "

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#34]
¿Que?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Hell....I wuz thar!

For clarification:

2 idiots are arguing. One idiot goes out to his truck and gets a chainsaw to scare the other idiot. The idiot with the running chainsaw chases the other idiot out of the bar, then he returns to threaten the 5 of us sitting at the bar with his saw.

This asshat is thrusting his live chainsaw at each of us and babbeling about how he is a 'convicted felon and would we like to meet his saw'. I must admit, my butthole was pretty tight about the time he had the tip of the saw about 2 feet from me.

About that time, I actually unholstered my 1911 and held it down to my side. He didn't see it, but neither did he know how close he came to having a 'come to jesus'. My buddy was also armed.

You have to understand, this restaurant/tavern we were in has always been a nice place. While I don't frequent the place, I do go there occasionally.

Well, the cops DID come. A crusier pulled up outside, but the heros in it didn't get out and come inside to investigate. They just asked the kid who got chased out if everythin was OK and then they headed back to dunkin donuts.

When the crusier was seen, the kid who was tending bar actually hid the saw in the back room! Unfucking believable.

After the friendly guy with the sthill left, the conversation turned to how scared evryone was. As I know the bartender, and we have had a few firearms related discussions in the past, he knew I was packing. He actually told the others that I would have "dealt with it... if it had gone any further."

One guy there was whining about how vulnerable he felt. That's when I told him about my being armed and that I would have shot the fucker if it appeared that he was going to cut anybody. In retrospect, If the bartender hadn't 'outted' me I wouldn't have said anything.

Then one of guys starts freaking out about my having a gun. This idiot said he wasn't very scared of a running chainsaw a couple of feet from his face...but he was skeered that somebody would be carrying a pistol. Go figger.

All in all....you kind of had to be there.

Summary: I do not know how much of the establishments proceeds come from food. Probly more than 50 %. I have never before unholstered my pistol with the intent to defend myself. I came very very close to shooting the guy. Why, in retrospect, I didn't...I'm not sure.

When a drunken guy is waving a live chainsaw around a room full of people threatening to let them 'meet his SC-105' and hollering about being a fellon....I tend to believe it would have been justified. We almost found out.

So.....how was your night?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

If it provides protection from chainsaw wielding drunken felons....it works for me. Does ones right to defend themselves stop when they have a beer? Not for me it doesn't.

I sure as hell don't pull it out and play with it because I have a couple of beers.

The old saying about "being jugded by 12 than carried by 6" makes a whole lot of sense!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Why would you carry in a bar?

Because bars get robbed ?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#38]
You should've shot the chainsaw out of his hands
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it provides protection from chainsaw wielding drunken felons....it works for me. Does ones right to defend themselves stop when they have a beer? Not for me it doesn't.

I sure as hell don't pull it out and play with it because I have a couple of beers.

The old saying about "being jugded by 12 than carried by 6" makes a whole lot of sense!

Good story...good reaction.
You didn't shoot because even though you were scared...death wasn't imminent. Gets expensive when the hammer drops. good for you.
Why wouldn't you carry in a bar? If you are going to drink...drink enough to see 3...shoot for the middle one
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Hell....I wuz thar!

For clarification:

2 idiots are arguing. One idiot goes out to his truck and gets a chainsaw to scare the other idiot. The idiot with the running chainsaw chases the other idiot out of the bar, then he returns to threaten the 5 of us sitting at the bar with his saw.

This asshat is thrusting his live chainsaw at each of us and babbeling about how he is a 'convicted felon and would we like to meet his saw'. I must admit, my butthole was pretty tight about the time he had the tip of the saw about 2 feet from me.

About that time, I actually unholstered my 1911 and held it down to my side. He didn't see it, but neither did he know how close he came to having a 'come to jesus'. My buddy was also armed.

You have to understand, this restaurant/tavern we were in has always been a nice place. While I don't frequent the place, I do go there occasionally.

Well, the cops DID come. A crusier pulled up outside, but the heros in it didn't get out and come inside to investigate. They just asked the kid who got chased out if everythin was OK and then they headed back to dunkin donuts.

When the crusier was seen, the kid who was tending bar actually hid the saw in the back room! Unfucking believable.

After the friendly guy with the sthill left, the conversation turned to how scared evryone was. As I know the bartender, and we have had a few firearms related discussions in the past, he knew I was packing. He actually told the others that I would have "dealt with it... if it had gone any further."

One guy there was whining about how vulnerable he felt. That's when I told him about my being armed and that I would have shot the fucker if it appeared that he was going to cut anybody. In retrospect, If the bartender hadn't 'outted' me I wouldn't have said anything.

Then one of guys starts freaking out about my having a gun. This idiot said he wasn't very scared of a running chainsaw a couple of feet from his face...but he was skeered that somebody would be carrying a pistol. Go figger.

All in all....you kind of had to be there.

Summary: I do not know how much of the establishments proceeds come from food. Probly more than 50 %. I have never before unholstered my pistol with the intent to defend myself. I came very very close to shooting the guy. Why, in retrospect, I didn't...I'm not sure.

When a drunken guy is waving a live chainsaw around a room full of people threatening to let them 'meet his SC-105' and hollering about being a fellon....I tend to believe it would have been justified. We almost found out.

So.....how was your night?

Well, that makes much more sense now.  Yes, a chainsaw wielding idiot is fitting himself up for a wooden coat.

Bravo to the officers for missing the apparent attempt to reenact the Texas Chainsaw Massacre inside a bar.  

My conversation with the bartender would have centered on why he was attempting to hide the saw???  That doesn't make a lick of sense to me?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Let's get this part clear...it isn't a "bar" per se, it's a resturaunt/tavern. They sell more food than booze.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#42]
WTF is a bubby?  You had the bubby in your mouth, didn't you?  Sick bastard.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Who's on First?

Whats on second?

I don't know....... Third base.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The idiot #5 that I was referring to was me.

I'm still not sure how many chainsaws were involved.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:12:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, I learned that in Doom.

And some people say that video games don't teach real-life lessons!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#47]
So let me get this straight. Guy comes in with a running chainsaw & someone freaks out when they see a gun?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:23:18 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

he had the tip of the saw about 2 feet from me.

He actually told the others that I would have "dealt with it... if it had gone any further."

Uh, how much further would it have to go?   2 feet?  

If the guy was thrusting a running chainsaw THAT close to you folks, why didn't you DRAW DOWNTM?  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Silly Hoosier.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#50]
FUT THE WHUCK?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top