Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 6:18:36 PM EDT

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/03/22/D8GH0QS03.html

Reid said the overhaul must include heightened border enforcement, a "guest worker" program and a "path to citizenship" for the estimated 11 million people in the United States illegally.

complete BS.  any legislation needs to include a "boot in the ass"  provision for illegals already in this country.  

there's gotta be a politician out there somewhere that ISN'T pandering on this issue.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah - Tom Tancredo
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a shame this guy is from NV. I still can't figure out who votes for him.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yeah - Tom Tancredo

true.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
He is pandering to the Latino vote.

They want them as citizens= DEMOCRAT VOTERS!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
maybe if we all chant together we can make it happen again,stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:32:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Citizens or not, they still vote. That is part of the problem.

I saw Reid on CNN today when he was spewing this crap. What a POS.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Another +1 for Tom Tancredo. It would be nice to have a conservative from Colorado as POTUS.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He is pandering to the Latino vote.

They want them as citizens= DEMOCRAT VOTERS!

The solution here is to curb illegal voting all together.  Most "Latino" voters (Americans) despise illegal immigration as well, but they don't say it aloud so that we can hear them.  Both parties are "Pandering" for this mystical "Latino Vote" and not focusing on the real issue.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
yeah - Tom Tancredo

I love the guy and would vote for him-assuming O_P didn't, of course.

HH
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Reid is gun friendly though
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Harry Reid isn't all bad. In the Gun list, they said he got the Feds to donate millions of dollars to set up a new range in Clark County/Las Vegas.

They think it will make sure the SHOT show keeps coming back.

Nice to know Nevada gets all my tax money!
Tancredo better set up a nice range close to me in colorado.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:23:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I dont care where Tancredo's from he'd make a good POTUS
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#13]
To me immigration reform is making immigration fair.

We have people (rightfully) trying to get here from Cuba being turned back when caught.  We have people in other countries waiting patiently and going through proper procedure to immigrate and become citizens.  Then we have Mexicans and central/south americans sneaking over the border, getting caught, and getting some money and directions to the bus station.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:54:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
maybe if we all chant together we can make it happen again,stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top