Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/16/2001 12:00:41 AM EDT
For those of you who have been following the gang sitrep hre in Sydney, something new in todays paper. Front page! www.news.com.au , then find the SDT, and go to it.

As in todays (16 Aug 01) Sydney Daily Telegraph ... Get this the Big Circle Gang of Haymarket (Sydney's China Town) has taken on former members of the ChiCom People's Liberation Army. To assist them in running the gang. It is not known their former ranks, but must be of a signifigant background. Got in on business visas on false info.

These 'soldiers' are terrorising locals thru standover and extortion of their own kind, and are importing herion and organising its distribution throughout the city and and Australia. Its a problem out of control, and is just recognised by the NSWPS and the Fed Govt. Too little too late.

They are armed, ruthless, and dangerous. They have no respect for our Australian culture and our way of life, and are turning our city into an unwanted Asian crime culture, which they are used to in their own countries.

What is our Immigration and Curtoms coming too? Its a joke, and the victims pay the price whilst the crims run rampant and do whatever to whoever!

So, what would you do? Its really getting out of control. Come on Yanks, have your say!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
What can I say, it's happening here. Maybe it's just a more recent thing happening to you guys?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to say its time to take up arms, but the govt took our guns (the diehards still got em though)!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:34:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Got to be careful....Someday you might become the PRA.  People Republic of Australia.  With a red flag and a yellow Kangaroo in the middle.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Deportation is the only answer! Other worse ideas are not politically correct. I would prefer them!
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Ship em out on a leaky boat, heading for New Zealand.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ship em out on a leaky boat, heading for New Zealand.
View Quote

Take 'em out one by one and bury them in the desert. I understand quite a bit of Australia is sandy and fairly desolate . . .

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:58:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Yo feral1,

You're asking us Yanks for an answer?  Well, just as soon as we have one  I'll forward it to you.  Seriously, there is no clear answer.  Stepped up police action with a willingness to get dirty will help.

I have to say, I sure am glad I live in a free state and can do my business with something to defend myself.

James
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top