Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 12:15:40 PM EDT
I need help to come up with the most profane, rude, disrespectful - foul mouthed response to this email I just received.

This legislation is really going too far!  The state representatives are hearing from those who support it.  They need to hear from those who oppose it, like me.  Please email your representative asap.

Lisa

STOP SHOOT FIRST IN GEORGIA
Email the Your State Representative Today
Deadly Force Should Not Be a First Resort -- Oppose SB 396!

Dear Georgia StoptheNRA Member,

This week, the Georgia House Judiciary Committee passed a bill that would make Georgia a much more dangerous place.  Now SB 396 moves to the full House, and if passed, would make it legal for a gun owner to shoot and kill another person if they feel threatened -- even in a public place!  This new bill eliminates a citizen's duty to avoid the threat, by walking away or seeking refuge in a safe place and, instead, allows the gun user to "shoot first" to eliminate the threat.

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE TODAY
One Click for You to Tell Them to: "Oppose SB 396 -- Stop Shoot First in Georgia!"

The Shoot First law is so overly broad and expansive that everyday occurrences could have deadly consequences for everyone involved -- including innocent bystanders, who would have no civil recourse against a shooter if they are injured or killed in the crossfire.

This legislation permits the average citizen to bypass our entire justice system by permitting him or her to assume the role of police officer, prosecutor, judge, and executioner -- but it doesn’t stop there -- this bill also protects the shooter from criminal prosecution and civil liability!

You may think this is absurd, but the state of Florida enacted such a bill in October 2005 and the NRA is now promoting the very same bill here in Georgia.

Here’s What You Can Do to Keep "Shoot First" Out of Georgia:

1. Email Your State Represenative TODAY.  The Georgia House is the last place to stop this bill before it goes to the Governor's desk.  One click will send an email to your Rep urging him/her to OPPOSE SB 396!

2. Forward this e-mail to friends, family, and colleagues in Georgia. We need to let the Georgia House know that we don't want this dangerous law in our state!

For more information on this legislation and how to get involved in the gun violence prevention movement in Georgia, please contact the Greater Atlanta Million Mom March Chapter and Georgians for Gun Safety.

There doesn't need to be a new law.  Our system of justice is working, and it's just dangerous to change the law and encourage deadly force when it's not necessary.

Thank you for standing with us and keeping our communities safe!

Sincerely,
Your Friends at StoptheNRA.com

Click here to donate to our work to Stop the NRA.

If this e-mail was forwarded to you,
click here to sign up for your own StoptheNRA alerts.

Powered by Convio

Click here to update your e-mail preferences or
unsubscribe from future e-mails.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:18:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That email is so assinine it appears to be a joke

how can people believe that shit?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Based on your requirements, there is only one man who can help you.
You need McUzi.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
wow just wow.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump...

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#6]
This legislation permits the average citizen to bypass our entire justice system by permitting him or her to assume the role of police officer, prosecutor, judge, and executioner -- but it doesn’t stop there -- this bill also protects the shooter from criminal prosecution and civil liability!

So it would be better to let someone assault, rape, and/or kill you?  They don't mention if it was a bad shoot that you could still be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#7]
How did you get on they're mailing list?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#8]
IM SO SICK OF THESE ANTI GUN LIBERAL MOTHERFUCKERS, i will email them back myself....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Simple is better:

To whom it may concern.  I disagree with each and every one of your positions on this issue.  I do however thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I will be contacting my legislators to voice my support for the pieces of legislation you were kind enough to point out to me.  Again, thank you for making me aware that the NRA is trying to protect my rights from those who would seek to take them away.  Good day to you,

sincerely, ME.

That will frost her more than any seething rant ever could.

well said

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Dude, it won't make a difference. You gotta DRAW DOWN!

But seriously, it won't make a difference, they only hear what they want to. Your rant will be deleted after a few cuss words. Try using honey instead. Invite them to a shoot. Is this Lisa cute?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Simple is better:

To whom it may concern.  I disagree with each and every one of your positions on this issue.  I do however thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I will be contacting my legislators to voice my support for the pieces of legislation you were kind enough to point out to me.  Again, thank you for making me aware that the NRA is trying to protect my rights from those who would seek to take them away.  Good day to you,

sincerely, ME.

That will frost her more than any seething rant ever could.

Sorry, it's not nasty enough...

Quoted:
How did you get on they're mailing list?

It was forwarded to me from a parent in a teen group I am a part of...

Once again, I need the most profane, rude, disrespectful - foul mouthed response that anyone can think of...

It would help if it were based on factual information but, still nasty at the same time...

Thanks,
HK_03
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Does this parent know you're a gun person?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Does this parent know you're a gun person?

Nope, I'd like her to find out...

Anyone have any other ideas?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Being rude about it hurts the cause, be polite and straight forward.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Read between the lies.

Quoted:

This week, the Georgia House Judiciary Committee passed a bill that would make Georgia a much more dangerous place.  Now SB 396 moves to the full House, and if passed, would make it legal for a gun owner to shoot and kill another person if they feel threatened -- even in a public place!  This new bill eliminates spells out a citizen criminal's duty to avoid the threat of an armed victim, by walking away or seeking refuge in a safe place and itstead, allows the gun user to "shoot first" to eliminate the threat of the criminal.

This legislation permits the average citizen to bypass our entire justice system by permitting him or her to assume the role of police officer, prosecutor, judge, and executioner self-defense practitioner -- but it doesn’t stop there -- this bill also protects the shooter from criminal prosecution and civil liability, which is only fair because the criminal started it!

You may think this is absurd, but the state of Florida enacted such a bill in October 2005 and the NRA is now promoting the very same bill here in Georgia. Fortunately for Florida, their criminals now run and hide with their tail between their legs the moment a gun is presented, knowing full well that it can be used against them without consequences.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#17]
How about this (Thanks Shotar)?

To whom it may concern. I disagree with each and every one of your positions on this issue. I do however thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I will be contacting my legislators to voice my support for the pieces of legislation you were kind enough to point out to me. Again, thank you for making me aware that the NRA is trying to protect my constitutional rights from those who would seek to take them away.

I urge you to read between the lies.

Good day to you…

Sincerely,
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#18]
I need help to come up with the most profane, rude, disrespectful - foul mouthed response to this email I just received.

I won't help you with profane, rude, disrespectful.  That gets us nowhere.  Calm, reasoned, polite is the ticket.

Point out to her that the NRA sides with lawabiding citizens who love their families.  She is on the side that protects criminals... she is part of the crime problem.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd specifically point out the lies, then ask why they are forwarding legally false and dangerous information?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:58:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Dear Lisa,

I've sent a picture out of a naked prostitute
whipping the finger to every  drug addict,rapist,
gangmember ,murderer ,violant  exconvict ,and
alcoholic illegal immigrant I could find in North America.

Under the photo is the following caption :

Hi ,my name is Lisa and I'm a Neo-Nazi that wants all
convicted felons implanted with an annal electrocution
device and a surgically implanted GPS after their castrated
with a hot spoon,then sold into slavery.
I'm very wealthy and love to leave plenty of cash and
jewelry laying around my house while I and my daughters
lye around naked and drunk.
I have Latin children as slaves in Latin America toiling to make me rich.

My Address is :
Lisa  Lordes of Fu$tards ,
HER
ADDRESS
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:07:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Here is my email, it will not change a thing but at least i can still voice my opinion.

Hello,

I came across your website and had a few questions for you. You mention that the legislation permits the average citizen to bypass our entire justice system by permitting him or her to assume the role of police officer, prosecutor, judge, and executioner, this bill also protects the shooter from criminal prosecution and civil liability. This law does not turn a citizen into a police officer or judge by any means. Would be better to let someone assault, rape, and/or kill you? The world is not a perfect place to live in, there are many people out there that would not hesitate to hurt you or your family. With this law being passed, if the person trying to defend himself or his family takes a bad shot, meaning that there decision is wrong based on the situation, they could still be prosecuted under law for his/her actions? This law doesnt give anyone the right to kill another person for no reason, it is there for the victims that get attacked by criminals and would be extra protection for the innocent that are protecting themselves and/or there families.
With that being said, there are no negative things about the law, you will still be prosecuted under law if you do anything other than protect yourself or your loved ones from an attacker. It changes nothing for a criminal, it only helps the law abiding citizens that care for there families. Thank you for your time.

Shawn Davidson
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Thanks guys!

Does anyone have anything else they want to add?

To whom it may concern. I disagree with each and every one of your positions on this issue. I do however thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I will be contacting my legislators to voice my support for the pieces of legislation you were kind enough to point out to me.

I came across your website and had a few questions for you. You mention that the legislation permits the average citizen to bypass our entire justice system by permitting him or her to assume the role of police officer, prosecutor, judge, and executioner, this bill also protects the shooter from criminal prosecution and civil liability.

This law does not turn a citizen into a police officer or judge by any means. Would be better to let someone assault, rape, and kill you? The world is not a perfect place to live in and, there are many people out there that would not hesitate to hurt you or your family.

With this law being passed, if the person trying to defend himself or his family takes a bad shot, meaning that there decision is wrong based on the situation, they could still be prosecuted under law their actions.

This law doesn’t give anyone the right to kill another person for any reason. It is there for the victims that are attacked by criminals and, would be extra protection for the innocent that are protecting themselves and their families.

With that being said, there are no negative things about the law and, you will still be prosecuted under law if you do anything other than protect yourself or your loved ones from an attacker.
It changes nothing for a criminal and, it only helps the law abiding citizens that care for there families. Again, thank you for making me aware that the NRA is trying to protect my constitutional rights from those who would seek to take them away.

Thanks,

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#23]
You have to remember that the libs do not consider that a bad shoot is addressed by the law. All they see is that people will shoot innocent people for nothing. The reason they think that is because it is exactly what they would do. Though murder is something none of us would even consider, it is at the forefront of the liberal mind. This is because they are qualifiably insane.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#24]
The proper thing to do is to start your own non-profit corporation called “stop evil guns now” or some such nonsense.

Then as an anti gun activist, send out fund raising e-mails. Tell people it’s “for the children.” Then set out to reduce the availability of guns on the street by buying them all up yourself, using the money you’ve collected of course.

Activism is big business. Don’t take it any more personally than if you worked for CocaCola and there’s a Pepsi add on your TV. Odds are the people don’t really support the cause they are fighting for anyway… I mean, if guns were banned they would be out of work.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Thank you  for your information. I am now going to purchase another firearm as you have personally proven to me just how psychotic some of the American population is. I feel my personal safety concerns  have been raised as you are clearly a deranged and dangerous indivigual.

Sincerely ..................................
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Write a nice email to your representative asking them to support the bill.

Then, send a note to the fucktards saying you wrote an email to your rep.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#27]
<snip>

There doesn't need to be a new law. Our system of justice is working, and it's just dangerous to change the law and encourage deadly force when it's not necessary by banning these firearms
<snip

I guess the MMM is going to drop all state and federal attempts at a new assault weapon ban.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Thank you  for your information. I am now going to purchase another firearm as you have personally proven to me just how psychotic some of the American population is. I feel my personal safety concerns  have been raised as you are clearly a deranged and dangerous indivigual.

Sincerely ..................................

That's what I was looking for!

I already sent the other one I re-posted...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:23:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Write a nice email to your representative asking them to support the bill.

Then, send a note to the fucktards saying you wrote an email to your rep.

Agreed! Then send them a copy that states fuck you, you fucking fuck!

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]
A) Send it to the NRA , possibly the ILA.

B) Ask the senders where they are located so you can come and make a donation in person.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top