Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 6:35:15 AM EDT
This kid is three years old this year...how much longer do you think til he would be faster then you?  Those of you who said never, I must have raced you sometime?  Jeremy Warner, you an ARFCOMMER?  Either that or your ignorant.

Baby Tim Montgomery born with dad away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ESPN.com news services

RALEIGH, N.C. -- The world's fastest baby came much quicker than expected.

Olympic champion Marion Jones and world record holder Tim Montgomery announced the birth of their son, Tim Montgomery. The baby was born Saturday at about 10 p.m. at Duke University Hospital in Durham and weighed just 5 pounds, 14 ounces but was healthy.

Jones, who won five medals at the 2000 Olympics, was due to give birth in July.

"I am so happy," Jones said in a statement released by her publicist, Lewis Kay. "This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He's a beautiful baby, and Tim and I could not be more excited."

Montgomery, who set the world record in the 100 meters of 9.78 seconds last September, was at the Norwich Union International race in Glasgow, Scotland, when he received news of the birth early Sunday.

-Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top