Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:49:11 AM EDT
[#1]
--At best.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
How hard could that be?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Impressive even though they look like tards with their arms flailing around to keep their balance.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Not generally a useful skill, but he gets an A+ for persistence.
....How many times do you think they fell down trying to get all the way down that thing?

.....In my town the teenagers kept skateboarding in the downtown area, pissing off all the merhants and customers. So the city appropriated money to build a little skateboarding-type area in one of the parks located fairly near the center of town. It's about 50 feet square, all concrete with ramps and rails and curves and so on. When I go bike riding early in the morning, no kids are there and I can see that there's blood spots all over it.
~
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
holy shit....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:37:48 AM EDT
[#6]
woo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top