Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/21/2006 9:12:37 AM EDT
Fox just announced the prosecuter is dropping charges.

Another sexual predator/pedofile is free

Good job Florida, imagine that....

She is the School Teacher in Florida....to joggle your memory.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:14:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

wow, fucking amazing...is it because she is a goodlooking women and young? what if this was a guy...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Deb Lafave is getting off.

That is what got her into trouble in the first place.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#3]
it's because.... fuck i don't know.  criminals are just not criminals anymore
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Deb Lafave is getting off

For the second time............

B*tch ever came near my kids I'd skin her ugly dye-jobbed slack jawed horse faced ass.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Penthouse or Hustler?  Poll?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

He may have a real problem getting a conviction on that case.

After all, how many "If I had a teacher like that, I wish she would've abused me!!" comments did we hear?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He may have a real problem getting a conviction on that case.

After all, how many "If I had a teacher like that, I wish she would've abused me!!" comments did we hear?

Not just that...Sounds as if the victims mom didn't want her son to testify.

He is kid who had sex, not a 4 year old who was raped. I think mom is just as quilty in letter her walk as she is in doing these acts.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He is kid who had sex, not a 4 year old who was raped. I think mom is just as quilty in letter her walk as she is in doing these acts.

No kidding.
If it were my kid, she'd not be walking anywhere...hard for her to do that with her legs snapped off and shoved in her mouth.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

B*tch ever came near my kids I'd skin her ugly dye-jobbed slack jawed horse faced ass.

I thought she was the hot blonde.  

She's a skanky pedophile.
Nothing hot about skanky...

Even if she weren't a pedo, she wears WAAAAAYYYY to much makeup.
<whistles into the air>
Someone wakes up with a bad case of the uglies.............
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/osprey21/Debra_Lafave_195779c1.jpg

Like it or not, she's hot, 7 days a week and twice on Sunday, even if she wears too much makeup.
And it' s a contributing factor to her getting out from under the charges.  I'm not saying it's right, but when I was a kid I wanted to get into the pants of every hot teacher I had, the few that existed.

Lafave could have taken a road trip to a town with a military base and gotten her "jollies" on with some new recruit there without all the troubles.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Jeezus K. Rist!!  the kid was fucking (no pun intended) 14 years old....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:42:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd do her.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

She's a natural blonde, and she's hot as hell.

I'll say it again - any boy she diddled hit the damn lottery - bragging rights for life.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#18]
This is false.  The charges are still pending.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, fucking amazing...is it because she is a goodlooking women and young? what if this was a guy...

they would throw the book at a man for that!!!!

Quoted:
I'd do her.

she would not have you, your told old!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#20]
FOX website says:

OCALA, Fla. — A judge has rejected a plea deal that would have allowed a Tampa teacher to avoid going to trial — and to prison — for having sex with a middle-school student who was 14 at the time.

Linky

So is she or isn't she

LL
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
FOX website says:

OCALA, Fla. — A judge has rejected a plea deal that would have allowed a Tampa teacher to avoid going to trial — and to prison — for having sex with a middle-school student who was 14 at the time.

Linky

So is she or isn't she

LL

Two jurisdictions have potential charges.  The witness is playing a key role in this.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#23]
might want to change the title
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#24]
After reading the title of this thread, I was hoping it was BOTD....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:03:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#26]
First to say, wish I had a teacher like that.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Shes a dirty nasty bitch, but she does look good.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Personally I think she should get the same sentence a man would have in the same circumstances.

But the folks that are saying that this kid was damaged for life because this bitch seduced him have lost touch with reality.  I was seduced by my neighbor when I was 13 (didn't take much to acheive it, she winked her eye and I got a hard on), the "relationship went on sporadically until she and her husband moved away, almost 3 years later.

It was great, we both wanted sex and we both got what we wanted.  To this day I don't think either her husband or my folks ever caught on, but I may be mistaken.  God knows I didn't brag it up all over town, I was smart enough to know that if anyone found out it would be the end of some of the best sex I ever had.  

The kid's probably beating himself up for being such a loudmouthed idiot.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'd do her.

But you are way too old for her....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll bet she was the meat in a Judge and Prosecutor sammich!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#31]
There should have been a case for statutory rape based on the age difference. I don't think it is right for an adult to have sex with a minor, regardless of age of gender of either party. That being said, based on myself at 14, I would be surprised if he was forced into having sex with her. When I was 14 there were a couple teachers that my friends and I all wanted to bang.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yeah cause there is nothing wrong with an adult woman who wants 14 year old dick.  It's all about some teen getting laid and how much he liked it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Personally I think she should get the same sentence a man would have in the same circumstances.

But the folks that are saying that this kid was damaged for life because this bitch seduced him have lost touch with reality.  I was seduced by my neighbor when I was 13 (didn't take much to acheive it, she winked her eye and I got a hard on), the "relationship went on sporadically until she and her husband moved away, almost 3 years later.

It was great, we both wanted sex and we both got what we wanted.  To this day I don't think either her husband or my folks ever caught on, but I may be mistaken.  God knows I didn't brag it up all over town, I was smart enough to know that if anyone found out it would be the end of some of the best sex I ever had.  

The kid's probably beating himself up for being such a loudmouthed idiot.

And if you had produced a child that would have been no big deal either right?  I mean who cares... I'm having fun, she's having fun.

I understand the desire to do it too.  I just refuse to say society has to say "fine" to everything a teen boy's primary brain might like to do.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

No. SHe is not "free".  She was offered a plea in BOTH jurisdictions that had her.  One judge accepted the plea and she is serving 7 years probation and some other stuff but no jail time (I don't care for that sentence, but at least it is SOMETHING).  The judge in the other jurisdiction balked at the lack of jail time and refused to accept the plea.  The plea was pushed as teh boy is suffereing some serious "issues" with the deal and the prospect of trial testimony was a real problem.  

As much as we all chuckle and talk about the "hot chick" she still screwed up a little boy (certainly not a man yet and certainly unable to really process this whole thing like an adult) and she should pay.  But the prosecutor and the parents decided that the best thing was the plea deal.  The Judges here were likely both right.  The one that accpted the plea made sure she pays "something" to society.  On the other hand the second judge has a point about the plea being soft and the media exposure driving what is essentially a win for the defense.  Had she gotten off scot free that would have been the indignity of indignities.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Exactly, if he hadn't been banging her, he would have been banging/trying to bang some 12, 13, 14, 15 yr old girl. Would that have been better?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:31:01 AM EDT
[#36]

The plea was pushed as teh boy is suffereing some serious "issues" with the deal and the prospect of trial testimony was a real problem.

I'll bet the "issue" is the boy simply refuses to testify against the woman because she made his 'willy' feel good.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Teenage boy fantasies aside, it takes a wacky bitch to choose a 14 year old boy over guys in their 20s or 30s.

I'll bet her husband is hating life now.

Not saying I didn't have those fantasies, but when a teacher actually follows through and grants those wishes...she's got a problem.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No. SHe is not "free".  She was offered a plea in BOTH jurisdictions that had her.  One judge accepted the plea and she is serving 7 years probation and some other stuff but no jail time (I don't care for that sentence, but at least it is SOMETHING).  The judge in the other jurisdiction balked at the lack of jail time and refused to accept the plea.  The plea was pushed as teh boy is suffereing some serious "issues" with the deal and the prospect of trial testimony was a real problem.  

As much as we all chuckle and talk about the "hot chick" she still screwed up a little boy (certainly not a man yet and certainly unable to really process this whole thing like an adult) and she should pay.  But the prosecutor and the parents decided that the best thing was the plea deal.  The Judges here were likely both right.  The one that accpted the plea made sure she pays "something" to society.  On the other hand the second judge has a point about the plea being soft and the media exposure driving what is essentially a win for the defense.  Had she gotten off scot free that would have been the indignity of indignities.

Come on, let's face reality. Most 14 yr olds have either had sex or want to, really, really bad. So I doubt if she did any psychological damage to the boy other than him being really sad that he’s not getting it anymore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I'd do her.

Like this!

Hey, somebody had to do it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#40]

That's what got her in trouble the first time. How old is the child this time around?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
[

Come on, let's face reality. Most 14 yr olds have either had sex or want to, really, really bad. So I doubt if she did any psychological damage to the boy other than him being really sad that he’s not getting it anymore.

+1
It IS different for boys, in that kids shoes at 14, I'd of done the same thing and it would of meant nothing more to me then bragging rights and a hell of alot of fun.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#42]
I'd like to get her off, if ya know what I mean
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Anyone else of the opinion that there are a lot of pedophiles working the criminal justice system?

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

One of the most valuable things that I learned in life and it took me a long-time to learn it,
"The playing field is never level, and rules are never fair."  Such as life.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:56:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

+1
It IS different for boys, in that kids shoes at 14, I'd of done the same thing and it would of meant nothing more to me then bragging rights and a hell of alot of fun.

What total bull.  Females have the same hormone driven sexual desires as boys and are just as capable of liking it and wanting it.  If it's fine for 30 year old women to have care-free sex with 14 and 15 year old boys, then the opposite is just as true.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's a natural blonde, and she's hot as hell.

I'll say it again - any boy she diddled hit the damn lottery - bragging rights for life.

If you actually believe she's a natural blonde, I got a bridge I want to sell you...........
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#47]
They just announced on Fox that charges will be dropped.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:08:20 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

+1

What total bull.  Females have the same hormone driven sexual desires as boys and are just as capable of liking it and wanting it.  If it's fine for 30 year old women to have care-free sex with 14 and 15 year old boys, then the opposite is just as true.  

+1
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
[

+1

+ 1. This double standard is bullshit. I'm tired of seeing women get off the hook at 10% of the punishment men get for the same crimes. That goes for everything, not just screwing their class members.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top