Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2001 8:12:28 PM EDT
saw "the great one" that mr. levine on hannity and combs.  that is one smart puppie and the only thing i was pissed off about as i listened to him:  i have some serious things to learn about politics! it always amazes me how quickly i can assert that i am right and that common sense will always prevail in any argument with a liberal (which is usually the case) untill i see someone like him, and i realize, i am useless!!!!!! i have some studying to do!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
saw "the great one" that mr. levine on hannity and combs.  that is one smart puppie and the only thing i was pissed off about as i listened to him:  i have some serious things to learn about politics! it always amazes me how quickly i can assert that i am right and that common sense will always prevail in any argument with a liberal (which is usually the case) untill i see someone like him, and i realize, i am useless!!!!!! i have some studying to do!
View Quote

WTF?? ?? ?? Uh, you gonna post some examples[>:/]

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
well, from memory, there was 2 liberal women cackling at him the whole time and instead of arguing he just nodded his head at the camera and said, "im sorry, i just cant do this stereo liberals."  which made the libs look like complete fools, then, one lib started complaining about bush appointing someone to some post because he knew him/her (sorry) and levine grabbed a peice of paper, asked for 14 seconds of uninterruption and just blasted her with about 10 specific examples of clinton doing it and wondering why the libs are such hypocrits.  i almost cried, it was beautiful. everything they ranted about, he slammed the door. try fox news online, maybe they have something, sorry guys i cant be too specific. my point was, he made me really doubt the extent of my political knowledge, hell, you can see the lack of it here in this thread! and i thought i was on top of things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top