Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 4:31:01 PM EDT
Ok I am bored sitting in a hotel room flipping channels, Court TV TEXAS SWAT might be some good gun p0rn there.
So one of the prebreak promo's the voice is talking about a upcomming segment and the worlds most dangerous gun the AK 47.
When they get to the segment the voice is talking about the ak47 and sks being someof the most advanced wepons in the world, WTF.
They then talk about unresposible the druggie parents are for having kids with assualt wepons in the house.
They did not go into detail that the parents are just plain druggie dirtbags. No the assualt wepon is the problem.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRH I just want to scream.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  I must be a terrible parent.  My oldest son not only has an AK47 in his room, I actually let him build it too.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:34:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn.  I must be a terrible parent.  My oldest son not only has an AK47 in his room, I actually let him build it too.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree you should send it to me. So that I can claim the evil parent roll. I needs a home with a SKS and a AR.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

A saint among mortals at least on this topic.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
it's one of those deadly assault machine guns that terrorists use to shoot down the space shuttle through schools and kittens.

weren't they banned (for the children) a long time ago? well they should be!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I agree you should send it to me. So that I can claim the evil parent roll. I needs a home with a SKS and a AR.

Oh shit.  He has 2 ARs too.  I am going to hell!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Only 2 how dare you allow your son to not have the basic needs
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Stop calling my parents druggies!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:03:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't recall making a referance to your parents, guility feelings?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Come on man, he's only 17.  He doesn't need to have more ARs than the old man.  I only have 2 ARs (for now) and I have less than 15 AKs.  He has years to catch up with me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Refernece to the show saying druggie parents have kids w/ " 'salt weaperns"
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I think that makes you the most awesome parent in the world.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Every episode mentions how dangerous and evil the AK is.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#14]
They're not very evil if you can't find ammo for it
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on man, he's only 17.  He doesn't need to have more ARs than the old man.  I only have 2 ARs (for now) and I have less than 15 AKs.  He has years to catch up with me.

Quit HORDING!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Refernece to the show saying druggie parents have kids w/ " 'salt weaperns"

I am sorry for the referance, my wording was intended at the show.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:44:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, I caught this last night too.

What a crock of shit.

The guy that was describing the evil AK made it sound 100 times superior than his AR.

I yelled at my TV "If it's such a bad ass gun why the F*&# aren't you carrying it while on a raid!"

And for full disclosure I own both an Evil black rifle & an evil AK.

But I keep mine locked in my safe, not under my mattress.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:48:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
so if you were a SWAT team member what would you consider to be the worlds most dangerous gun in the hands of a badguy?

Fear the man with only one gun.  Chances are, he know's how to use it.

I would fear ANY if the user knew what he was doing.

TXL
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:49:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
so if you were a SWAT team member what would you consider to be the worlds most dangerous gun in the hands of a badguy?

The one pointed at me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:00:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I was watching last night also, and was irritated buy the comments made regarding the AK and SKS. To quote: "The AK-47 and SKS are some of  the most sophisticated weapons in the world (WTF), and are capable of firing 600rds. Per minute" and "It is good to have these weapons off the street"

Leave the weapons out of it (Unless it is actually used by the dirtbag), IT'S GOOD TO GET THE DIRTBAGS OFF THE STREET!!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:08:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#24]
I knew I was missing something. None of my guns are dangerous. I need to buy an AK. Always wanted one but haven't gotton around to buying one yet.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

considering i'd probably be wearing a vest and plates, i'd be pretty damn scared of any rifle with AP ammo
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Well I would put the AK below the Garand, M1A, FAL and G3,
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#27]
To much talk not enough bang.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:35:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

considering i'd probably be wearing a vest and plates, i'd be pretty damn scared of any rifle with AP ANY ammo

That is if it were me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:39:39 AM EDT
[#29]
did yal catch the part about the vicous pitbull they others were using as a guard dog and they were going to flash bang the dog yadda yadda yadda...turned out they gave the dog food and water and the dog was actually friendly....but wait this must be a mistake?!?!?! all pitbulls are vicous killers right?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Ok I am bored sitting in a hotel room flipping channels, Court TV TEXAS SWAT might be some good gun p0rn there.
So one of the prebreak promo's the voice is talking about a upcomming segment and the worlds most dangerous gun the AK 47.
When they get to the segment the voice is talking about the ak47 and sks being someof the most advanced wepons in the world, WTF.
They then talk about unresposible the druggie parents are for having kids with assualt wepons in the house.
They did not go into detail that the parents are just plain druggie dirtbags. No the assualt wepon is the problem.

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRH I just want to scream.

People are not evil it is the assault rifle that is evil. It’s not your fault it’s Bush’s fault for not outlawing these evil guns. If we would take away the evil guns people would live in love and happiness. Well except for those who would complain and we will put them in reeducation camps for their own good for the children. We should legalize drugs and outlaw guns. Just listen to the press they know what is good for us, don’t think they will do that for you too now just take your medication and live in happiness. Is it 1984 allready?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
did yal catch the part about the vicous pitbull they others were using as a guard dog and they were going to flash bang the dog yadda yadda yadda...turned out they gave the dog food and water and the dog was actually friendly....but wait this must be a mistake?!?!?! all pitbulls are vicous killers right?

Only with women and small children.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

That Glock with the sights on the side of the slide. And one of the boyz who knows how to use it.

Someone post a pic. Mine's at home on my other computer.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only with women and small children.

or if you don't have a pack of hot dogs.

I saw that episode 3 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:39:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Why can't more fathers be like you?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top