Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:31:49 PM EDT
Been lurking here for quite a while, some of these post damn near make me leak pee I laugh so hard......The wife doesn't quite get the dark humor but that will change.  As far as boomsticks go I shoot a hybrid dissy, a 7.5 lb 458 Win mag, a 6.5 lb kevlar stocked 338 winnie, 22-250, 35 rem. Sako AV in 06, 280 Ackley Improved, and a good bit of the normal stuff.  Now shooting some of these light rifles with big recoil has pretty much stewed my head so I am sure to piss off some and give others a giggle.  Great website and when I get  photobucket sorted out I would be happy to post some photos but some of these forum rules have me more confused than a blind lesbian in an old fishhouse.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
........more confused than a blind lesbian in an old fishhouse.

Welcome. Be advised, since you have been reading/lurking on ARFCOM for a while prior to registering, anytime you chime in with a response that reflects some hilarious thread prior to your registration date, it is without a doubt that 3-4 87 people will feel obligated to ask who's troll account you are.

BC
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Been lurking here for quite a while, some of these post damn near make me leak pee I laugh so hard......The wife doesn't quite get the dark humor but that will change.  As far as boomsticks go I shoot a hybrid dissy, a 7.5 lb 458 Win mag, a 6.5 lb kevlar stocked 338 winnie, 22-250, 35 rem. Sako AV in 06, 280 Ackley Improved, and a good bit of the normal stuff.  Now shooting some of these light rifles with big recoil has pretty much stewed my head so I am sure to piss off some and give others a giggle.  Great website and when I get  photobucket sorted out I would be happy to post some photos but some of these forum rules have me more confused than a blind lesbian in an old fishhouse.

9mm or .45?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:43:45 PM EDT
[#5]
check out the FL home town forum.  we're putting together a shoot in S. Dade county.  check the FL hometown forum for details on that
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#6]
First off I am so friggin new that I am still trying to figure out what 87 means.  As far as I can tell it is pretty much like throwing the bullshit flag on someone.  I am in the panhandle, Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville area.  I just can't find any serious shooters with some serious yardage to play with.  I know a 458 win mag 510 softpoint will penetrate an 11 inch telephone pole travel 60 ft burrow through 3 feet of sand and lodge against a pine stump.  All kinds of goofy crap happens under 100 yards, I want to learn and establish a group that can have fun and still be safe.  Gotta run wiil reply shortly.    
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Be advised, since you have been reading/lurking on ARFCOM for a while prior to registering, anytime you chime in with a response that reflects some hilarious thread prior to your registration date, it is without a doubt that 3-4 87 people will feel obligated to ask who's troll account you are.

Lol.

That's pretty typical on forums.

I to am new here. So hello to all. I have been an online poster for many years. Mainly I stick to topics of 2ndAmd interests, but also gaming(modding), and anything interesting.

C.H.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Now I am at times a knuckle head, suprisingnly intelligent at times as well, if you don't count spelling.  I am having a heck of a time answering and finding these posts.  Where are the best directions as to SOP of the forum.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
To answer Leaky Cow, the 9mm is for getting rid of mosquitos, the 45 is used to make dead things deader or make near misses on dirtbags convulse with neural shock.  Then I can get at em with a ball bat.  There should be some sort of cardiovascular work involved in defense of a mans castle...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome!

Please refrain from using "noob" and "hive" in your posts.  

Does Can Man (the original Chatanooga Shoe Shine Boy) still have his shop downtown in Ft. Walton Beach?  He'd have to be somewhere between 75 and 105 years old by now.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]
I have not seen him but the irony is that I have the Rat Fink on my radio antennae.  She found it for me and the majority of the sheeple think it is from ice age and have zero idea that big daddy ed roth was the master of all things obtuse, giving room to von dutch of course.  I would love for any member to help me create a nostalga album of 63 and64 ford galaxie photos as I have a sedan and a fastback ragtop that I hope to bring to fla and make them cruisers.  This is a long night, work beckons and I would love to get back to everyone.  Ill stay in touch,  help me out a bit as I get used to the forumn.

Alan
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Yes, it's always entertaining and funny.  But also you can get any question answered and it's a great place to get advice on everything except women.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Be advised, since you have been reading/lurking on ARFCOM for a while prior to registering, anytime you chime in with a response that reflects some hilarious thread prior to your registration date, it is without a doubt that 3-4 87 people will feel obligated to ask who's troll account you are.

Lol.

That's pretty typical on forums.

I to am new here. So hello to all. I have been an online poster for many years. Mainly I stick to topics of 2ndAmd interests, but also gaming(modding), and anything interesting.

C.H.

So, whose troll account are YOU ?

Welcome aboard, guys!  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yes, it's always entertaining and funny.  But also you can get any question answered and it's a great place to get advice on everything except women.

Actually, this is a great place to get advice about women.  Just do the opposite of what everyone suggests and you'll do fine.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome.....in true ARFCOM fashion....to both of y'all.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#16]
don't need a troll account, brain fried enough as it is.  Legit account pretty much have experience to call bs on some fellas with enough humility to take solid info to heart.  Like i SAID i'LL PISS OFF SOME and bring some real world to the rest.  Just tweaks me that I have to keep switching forums be taken seriously.  I can seriously help folks get moa on long arms but suck in moa dept on my dissy, there is apparently vodoo that I lack on the qr platform.  wife allows I will reply

alan
n
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Just kidding......dark humor, no?  Welcome aboard!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Welcome, and do you really enjoy all of those bruises?  It seems like the older I get, the more recoil-sensitive I get.  Hell, I'm even thinking of selling my last .308 and using a .223 for deer hunting because the .308 is kicking too much.

I hope you enjoy AR15.com, it is a great resource of hive mind knowledge and also the home of a lot of nice folks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I am a good sized dude so I can take it. Not saying it truly doesn't sucks goats ball firing them on the range(77 to 112 fl/lbs of recoil) but it never seems to be a issue with a deer or such in the field thegoons kick ound seem  like a red ryder in the basement when in the field.  Granted I know a good bit more about ballistics, big guns , than ar platform but am willing to swap a litte now how.......................................

BY THE WAY I HATE GARY COLEMAN...........
THE NUGE IS AN ICON, A SLAPPY WEIRD ICON, BUT AN ICON NONTHELESS.....

Peace my friends... The wife requests my presence..................

pardon spelling terminal thermal reset will not let me edit correcly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top