Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 10:38:39 AM EDT
So while I was reading this thread it made me think, sure there are lots of annoying women that don't know what to do in a situation or don't know when to keep there mouth shut.  But I'm sure there are lots of women out there that do know how to stay out of trouble and/or know how to handle themselves.  So lets hear those stories fellas (and ladies).

Mine:
My gf was up visiting her aunt and uncle in the Tacoma WA area.  She was at one of the open air markets there and some little punk tried to pick-pocket her.  She felt the shift in weight as he tried to do it, immediately grabbed his hand, threw him into a lock, reached into his pocket and grabbed a butterfly knife, then did a throw on him putting him on his ass.  He gets up, turns to confront her, reaches into his pocket to try and get his knife, and realizes it's not there.  Looks up sees her standing in front of him holding it.  She tells him to get the fuck out of here.  He runs off, and she proceeds to toss the knife in a Postal drop box.  According to her, it was so fast and well done that the Asian tourists around her thought it was some  sort of show and started clapping.  I wasn't there, but I can tell you I was extreamly proud of her.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:46:25 AM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, Give your gf a high five for me.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
what? is my gf the only one that kicks any ass?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:10:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Well my wife's platoon was in a convoy that got hit last year in Iraq. She said they shot the bad guys up pretty good. She was the 240 gunner on an LMTV. Regular job is a 92G (Cook). Don't really consider it bad ass tho', just par for the course. I know lots of females who have been in similar or worse situations and kicked some ass. FT Bragg is full of them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well my wife's platoon was in a convoy that got hit last year in Iraq. She said they shot the bad guys up pretty good. She was the 240 gunner on an LMTV. Regular job is a 92G (Cook). Don't really consider it bad ass tho', just par for the course. I know lots of females who have been in similar or worse situations and kicked some ass. FT Bragg is full of them.

there you go, that's what I'm talking about.  Seems everyon is just full of stories of wives or gfs fucking up, but not many of them not fucking up.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Most women care only about the following:

1.  How they look to other women.
2.  What other people, mainly women, think of them.
3.  Their feelings.
4.  How others feel about their feelings.
5.  Self-image.
6.  Appearances.
7.  What others, mainly women, may be saying about them.

There are so few women who are willing to kill for their kids when compared to the number of women who will kill their own.

I believe the quality of women in western civilization has never been lower.  The are mostly vapid.

If it weren't for sex, there would be a bounty on them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Kidding! Kidding!

Sounds like you got a good woman there. Nice moves, and the part about the asians clapping is hilarious!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Does your girlfriend have a sister?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your wife ROCKS!  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Most women care only about the following:

1.  How they look to other women.
2.  What other people, mainly women, think of them.
3.  Their feelings.
4.  How others feel about their feelings.
5.  Self-image.
6.  Appearances.
7.  What others, mainly women, may be saying about them.

There are so few women who are willing to kill for their kids when compared to the number of women who will kill their own.

I believe the quality of women in western civilization has never been lower.  The are mostly vapid.

If it weren't for sex, there would be a bounty on them.

Reading is fundamental. This thread is not about the women you describe. I recommend English 101 at the local community college.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#12]
heh only one slightly less cheery observation, unless she could see the knife I wouldnt go sticking my hands in pockets of likely druggies
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#13]
You know the complaints we hear on this site about most women? They apply to most men too.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder what the post office will do when they find a knife with your GF's prints on it.  
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:13:46 PM EDT
[#15]
When Starlings start getting near the bird feeders, my wife shoots them with my pellet rifle.

Sorry, nothing cooler to report.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top