Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 8:34:58 AM EDT
My friend  just called and said he got 2 tickets to see President Bush on Wednesday.

He is giving a speech at the Capitol Music Hall in Wheeling, WV.

This will be my first time seeing a president live.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#1]
*awaits the impending disaster*
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Tell him to grow a pair of balls and start acting like the cowboy GW he was the first 2 years he was in office.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Tell him to grow a pair of balls and start acting like the cowboy GW he was the first 2 years he was in office.

+1
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
[DUer] See if Karl Rove's lips move when Dubya speaks [/DUer]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Tell him we support him, and to quit spending so much fucking money.

TXL
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Tell him I said hello
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome!  Congrats!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Tell him I said hello

I wish I could tell him a lot of things but I'm sure I'll not get within 50' of him.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Then ask him why he's cutting my Veteran benefits...  I'm fine with him sending my brothers, sisters, and I to war, but god damn it you had better be willing to take care of us when we come home!

but anyway, The_Bricklayer...  Not to shit all over you thread!  SGTAR15 did that to one of my threads once and I got so fucking pissed I couldn't see straight.  Have a great time.  It would be exciting to have tickets to see the POTUS.  I was disappointed when my wife had the opportunity to see him when he came through Elmendorf AFB in the fall.  I was deployed and they had reserve seats for spouses of deployed military members.  

Have fun and let us know how it was,
~Dg84
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:59:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tell him I said hello

I wish I could tell him a lot of things but I'm sure I'll not get within 50' of him.

Just right it all down,and keep it in your coat pocket.Keep your hand over it so it doesn't fall out,and rush madly towards him,shouting to get his attention.

I'd rather be close to Jenna.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thats great Brick.  I saw him here in Cleveland before the election.  I was going to try to make it downtown as I had the invite today, but business got in the way.  Just make sure you get there early and take as few cars as possible.  Wheeling will be a madhouse, as if it isn't already on their cramped streets.  The parking lots around the Capitol will fill up quickly.  My guess is they will have overflow somewhere and offer bus transportation to the venue.

Hey Shotar!  The speech starts at 11:45am and we were planning on being in Wheeling by 10:30.

I hope thats early enough.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:02:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top