Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 7:21:51 AM EDT
Anyone have a link to streaming audio of today's race?
Thanks  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:36:17 AM EDT
[#1]
we have a huge nascar fan at my office.  I asked him.  he said the only way to do it is pay for the stream from nascar.

good luck

TXL
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
we have a huge nascar fan at my office.  I asked him.  he said the only way to do it is pay for the stream from nascar.

good luck

TXL

shit.

We used to have cable in the classrooms.    I really don't need to watch it, that would be distracting, but we listen to the radio anyway, so that would be perfect.  

It isn't broadcast on the radio at all?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:45:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Check the Motor Racing Network.  Do you know if any of your local radio stations are affiliated with them?  If they are, I'd think they'd be broadcasting it.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check the Motor Racing Network.  Do you know if any of your local radio stations are affiliated with them?  If they are, I'd think they'd be broadcasting it.  MJD

Closest radio station is about 4hrs away, and on the other side of the mountains.  I can't get it with the radio.  Some things suck about living where there is no one else.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Performance Racing Network

I tried that, but I don't think they are broadcasting the race, just a taped show.

I also don't have realplayer, and can't download it onto this computer.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know what network is broadcasting it live on t.v.?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:35:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Does anyone know what network is broadcasting it live on t.v.?

I think I saw that it was FX.   If not, I'd look at FOX next.  That is who originally had it yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#9]
its on FX, watching it now, just like most races now, boring as shit.

"lets watch biffle turn the wheel for a while with his in car camera...............ooh, look, harvick cut a tire, blah blah blah blah fucking blah"
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:48:38 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
its on FX, watching it now, just like most races now, boring as shit.

"lets watch biffle turn the wheel for a while with his in car camera...............ooh, look, harvick cut a tire, blah blah blah blah fucking blah"

MJD
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#11]
biffle
stweart
johnson
hamlin
j. burton
j. gordon
martin
earmnhardt\
mcmurray
busch

theres your top 10

and still boring.  150 laps to go.  at least bristol is this weekend.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#12]
they managed to run over a gasman on pit road

most interesting thing so far

last round of pit stops put terry labonte in the lead though  wOOt!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
biffle
stweart
johnson
hamlin
j. burton
j. gordon
martin
earmnhardt\
mcmurray
busch

theres your top 10

and still boring.  150 laps to go.  at least bristol is this weekend.

Thank you!!!!!  I know you hate it, but I really appreciate it.   Keep it coming! Especially the top ten!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#14]
biffle
johnson
kahne
j. burton
stweart
j. gorodon
k. busch
martin
hamlin
kenseth

98 to go
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#15]
kahne
biffle
kenseth
martin
j. burton
r. gordon
stewart
j. gordon
earnhardt
johnson

47 to go
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's a streaming pic of the crowd........
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#17]
final

1.  kahne
3.  earnhardt
8.  petty

don't know the rest, one of those customer people came in so i didnt get to see the results
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:04:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
final

1.  kahne
2.  Mark Martin
3.  earnhardt
4.J. Gordon
5.T. Stewart
6.J. Johnson
7.Paul Menard????
8.  petty
9.Dale Jarret
10.Reed Sorenson

don't know the rest, one of those customer people came in so i didnt get to see the results

Thanks! I went home at lunch and watched the finish.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
final

1.  kahne
2.  Mark Martin
3.  earnhardt
4.J. Gordon
5.T. Stewart
6.J. Johnson
7.Paul Menard????
8.  petty
9.Dale Jarret
10.Reed Sorenson

Well I'll be damned!  A Petty in the top 10 for the first time in what, 6 years?  MJD
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
final

1.  kahne
2.  Mark Martin
3.  earnhardt
4.J. Gordon
5.T. Stewart
6.J. Johnson
7.Paul Menard????
8.  petty
9.Dale Jarret
10.Reed Sorenson

Well I'll be damned!  A Petty in the top 10 for the first time in what, 6 years?  MJD

Way to go Kyle Petty.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:35:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Does anybody know if anything happened to Greg Biffle near the end of the race?  From everything that I have seen in the updates, Biffle was running a really good race and led a lot of the time, but it does not appear that he even finished in the top 10.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#22]
I liked his father better but GO JR

At least he beat Gordon
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:10:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Does anybody know if anything happened to Greg Biffle near the end of the race?  From everything that I have seen in the updates, Biffle was running a really good race and led a lot of the time, but it does not appear that he even finished in the top 10.

he dominated the race............don't know what happened to him though, missed the last 40 laps

bobby labonte was racing a petty car as well and whipping ass with it until the motor let go
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he dominated the race............don't know what happened to him though, missed the last 40 laps

bobby labonte was racing a petty car as well and whipping ass with it until the motor let go

His car got really squirrly the last 30 laps or so.   He decided not to pit, but try to hang on to as much as possible.   He ran out of gas on the last lap and finished 16th, I think.  He coasted across the finish line.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top