Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 3:45:04 AM EDT
I'd been meaning to take a few more, but with the website being a lame duck, or possibly a dead duck, I never quite got around to it.  Today, however, I found one of the vantages I wanted.  I give you:

Wandering Duck with Huge Erection

(In fact, it's the tallest erection in the world at the moment.)

(ETA: and it's "ribbed for her pleasure".)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Just ducky!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:13:19 AM EDT
[#2]
 I'm quacking up here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:35:30 AM EDT
[#3]
The palm trees on the left are taller than that puny building.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:46:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is that? Kuala Lampur(sp).
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:14:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where is that? Kuala Lampur(sp).

"France".

No, Taipei 101, in Taipei, Taiwan.  The building is supposed to be suggestive of a bamboo stalk.  (In fairness, there *is* one type of bamboo around here which has short bulbous segments, although each segment on those is big at the bottom and small at the top.)

You're thinking of the Petronas Towers, which are actually quite pretty, much more so than T101.  They held the record until T101 was finished.  The duck would look pretty strange with two dicks, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top