Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 10:05:56 PM EDT
Down the street from where I live there is a hispanic family.   There are 3 women in the duplex with multiple children.   The interesting part is that I only see one truck and one dude that lives there with them.  Its like 3 women, 7 children and one dude.

I wouldnt think anything of it but all the women wear skirts to their ankles.  Winter, summer, fall it doesnt matter they got these long jean skirts on.  And of course a headscarf.  Not like muslims but enough to pull their hair back.

The guy who is hardly there anyway dresses normally.  

I dont know if he is lucky or crazy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:09:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Ummm, it's seemingly part of the culture to live with other family members....

<CARTMAN>Poor people tend to live in clusters<CARTMAN>
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ummm, it's seemingly part of the culture to live with other family members....

<CARTMAN>Poor people tend to live in clusters<CARTMAN>

I totally agree. Especially FOBs.  But there are NO other men.  Also the women all dress a like, almost like a uniform.   Thats the only thing that kind of weird.  Most likely their dudes are stuck back home but its interesting.

Dude, Let me live my fantasy!

No negative waves!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
He's probably out working a second or third job to pay for all those eardrops.
You know how "those people" are here to buy all the eardrops that Americans don't want to buy.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]
YEah he said wives, not girlfriends. He obviously isnt getting that much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top