Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 5:50:23 PM EDT
Just got back from a wet, cold trip to the range.

My son and I decided to go down and do some "tactical shooting"

It was pouring on the way down. We got to the range and even though it was SNOWING, the place was packed.

We were able to find a place and set up. Then the fun starts

This lowered full size dodge pickup truck pulls in with his mariache music blaring. He gets out and is dressed like he just came from a rodeo all decked out in lizard, maybe ostritch boots and belt, stetson and pencil thin moustache.

He brings out a sack with a taurus 92 beretta clone with pearl grips. He also unloads a sks and I think a turkish mauser. He proceeds to load his mags for the taurus and starts just blasting at the dirt. Didn't set up targets or anything. Just shot up the dirt firing indiscrimintly.

He shoots through his value packs of wal mart ammo through his gat and leaves neer shooting the sks or mauser. He did not shoot it sideways, but at about a 30% angle. So, not entirley homey.

Well, he splits cause its snowing and cold. But, a honda accord pulls up with a car load of homeboys. I think 10 guys get out or one little car. They only have one gun, a llamma mini max it looks like. They're to our right. I was loading up the AR and they were evil eye humping it. They were doing some funky stance with it, but no sideway action. The older guy looked down the barrel after he had a stovepipe. Damn. A couple of them starting yelling at each other cause one stepped on the others non-functional construction boots.

I motioned to them to put on ears cause I was ready to start blasting. I don't think they had ear plugs cause one of them was tearing apart a napkin to stuff in his ears. They jusy kinda shrugged, so I commenced fore and showered them with spent wolf cases. They split after a little while.

After piddling around a while, a car with with some college aged guys and their girlfriends pull up. The girls were cute. I should let my goatee grow out, wear dickies and a beanie. They had a ruger 10/22 and a mossberg shotty.

I had my pimped out M4 with all them plastic rails and gadgets dangling off it. The college aged kids were like "whoa, that thing is bass, dude. Carressa(I think was her name or Melissa) come look at this. Oh, that thing is bad ass" as she comments from behind her jackie-o shades. He wanted one, but I told them you can't get these anymore in their high capacityness in kali. His friend in Az they could I told them "no" unless they were residents, but Turners carries the 10 rd version from Bushy. The two guys, as nice as they were, were really hard to try and explain the way the 10 rd functioned cause ou had to take the pin out to load it from above.They were confused why they couldn't load a mag in it. I gave up and told them to move to Az damnit or Nevada Just kidding to the Az/Nv crews.

anyways, here are a few pics I am sharing:
eta:no pics. i think I exceeded my free space at photobucket
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Aweseme pics, oh wait, awesome X's
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
damn x's
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Red X's are always so exciting!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Red Xs

Max
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a routine day at the range
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:58:28 PM EDT
[#7]
gawd damn I love this place, always a good story
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#8]
email me the pics and I can host them
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:03:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Damn when I saw the original title I was all set for pics of the h0meys. Still a good story without pics, I'm going to a public range in the morning, I'll have to keep my eyes open.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
a "beanie"?

www.hatsinthebelfry.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/535full.jpg

one of those that pimps, playas, hustlers and gangstas wear. regular cotton beanie they wear down to their eyes.

must be an west coast thing.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:11:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That's no excuse.  Tinypic is free and will host all the pics you want.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's no excuse.  Tinypic is free and will host all the pics you want.

So does Image Shack – No registration, no image quantity limits, no bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#14]
i love the homeboys at the range.

they always comment on my glock...... (i shoot a beretta 92)
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:43:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Im dissapointed the "homeys" did not have at least one "DEAGLE wif BEAMZ"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top