Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 2:14:26 PM EDT
I'm not posting this to make up anyone's mind.  Just thought it was interesting.  A lot of new info I didn't know.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=september+11
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
With a descriptive title like that, if it's not it is sure to be soon.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#2]
is that better?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
long ass video!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#5]
dude, i'm halfway through this video and feeling a little sick.

I always did wonder about the pentagon attack.

Can someone spare me a tin foil hat? Suddenly, the importance of the right to keep and bear arms seems much more important
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Not only is it a dupe, it's a festering load of bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not only is it a dupe, it's a festering load of bullshit.

+1

The whole basis of the pentagon conspiracy is that "the wings didn't make holes, so it must have been a missle".  Morons.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:59:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, thanks for posting, but the neocons beat their drums and say, "Bah, humbug!".

bring it to survival--we debate there...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:01:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Dude, thanks for posting, but the neocons beat their drums and say, "Bah, humbug!".

bring it to survival--we mentally masturbate there...

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#10]
If it is a festering load of bullshit I'd really like to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Government says it's not true? TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. Trust them with your guns. Trust them with your freedom. Trust them to tell the truth.

Refute the claims of the video or your calling it bullshit is indicative not of the invalidity of the claims but of the invalidity of your logic.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If it is a festering load of bullshit I'd really like to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Government says it's not true? TRUST THE GOVERNMENT. Trust them with your guns. Trust them with your freedom. Trust them to tell the truth.

Refute the claims of the video or your calling it bullshit is indicative not of the invalidity of the claims but of the invalidity of your logic.

I'll trust my own intuition over a bunch of crazy paranoid conpiracy theorists.  I don't trust the government with our freedoms, but I have not seen ANY evidence to show that the 9/11 attacks were faked, or that our government would even be able to fake something on such a large scale.  

Ask yourself this:  if we were able to fake 9/11, why couldn't we put some fake WMDs in Iraq, to make us look right?  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Not this bullshit again.....
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No.  Get up off your lazy ass and do a search.  This idiotic tinfoil hat bullshit has been circulating literally for YEARS and has been refuted time and again.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#14]
This one ran its course early
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top