BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/19/2006 1:14:59 PM EDT
Please write or call your congress man or woman

read it on click here

Man converts to Cristianity and is going to be condemd to death because of afghani law,
Our men and women are over there helping these poor, starving people, and most of our men and women there are Christian, and they are persicuting the population of afghanistan that is finding JESUS,,, I dont want my tax dollars going to these people animals anymore, not one more red cent

please call your congressman or woman

Hanna
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#1]
ROP
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
? what does ROP stand for?

Hanna
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hanna

Religion Of Peace.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hanna

The "Religion of Peace" that will burn down and bomb your city if you run a cartoon in a newspaper.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Those damn Christians, always pushing their beliefs on other people.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
The "knives" come out in a custody battle.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#7]
yup it sure seams that way\

The crazy fundamentlists of there religion are evil
they butcherd my people in lebanon and before that my grand parents generation in syria, and before that my great grand parents generation in what is now turkey,,, my church and fammily has fled from them 3 times to 3 different countrys  from 1898-1975. all they do is butcher in the name of GOD, but little do they know they are just doing the devils work for him.

Hanna
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:33:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably has a pit bull for a pet.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#10]
This is screwed up six ways from sunday.  I understand it is their country and all but religious self-determination is a human right.  I guess Allah is unable to dispense "justice" on his own.  ROP my ass!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#11]

"He would have been forgiven if he changed back. But he said he was a Christian and would always remain one," Wasi told AP. "We are Muslims and becoming a Christian is against our laws. He must get the death penalty."

This is one case of many illustrating what Christians can expect in countrys that follow Islamic law, and despite CAIR's allegations to the contrary, is what constitutes True Islam, TM.

When in the minority and living in the West, faithful muslims benefit from and abide by the host country/society's religious and socio-economic freedom.

As their population reaches "critical mass" (such as in France) they become more outspoken and strident, eventually demanding more and more concessions by threat of violence.

And in countries where they constitute the majority, they persecute/kill others.

Religion of peace? By their fruits you will know them...

Simple as that; fore-warned is fore-armed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"He would have been forgiven if he changed back. But he said he was a Christian and would always remain one," Wasi told AP. "We are Muslims and becoming a Christian is against our laws. He must get the death penalty."

This is one case of many illustrating what Christians can expect in countrys that follow Islamic law, and despite CAIR's allegations to the contrary, is what constitutes True Islam, TM.

When in the minority and living in the West, faithful muslims benefit from and abide by the host country/society's religious and socio-economic freedom.

As their population reaches "critical mass" (such as in France) they become more outspoken and strident, eventually demanding more and more concessions by threat of violence.

And in countries where they constitute the majority, they persecute/kill others.

Spot on.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#13]
!

this has been going on for thousands of years, and just now it becomes news

I hate humans.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

read it on click here

Man converts to Cristianity and is going to be condemd to death because of afghani law,
Our men and women are over there helping these poor, starving people, and most of our men and women there are Christian, and they are persicuting the population of afghanistan that is finding JESUS,,, I dont want my tax dollars going to these people animals anymore, not one more red cent

Hanna

That place will always be like that. We aren't going to change it, ever.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Unfortunately, this is the dirty little secret our "lib" media doesn't want to report.  Through out the Middle East Christians are hated.  In Eygpt the Coptic Christians face persecution from the majority Muslims.  Most of America's Arab population is actually of Christian background because they have fled persecution at the hands of the "ROP." The Saudi's do not tolerate any other religion in their country except Islam.  They are the pennacle of "Islamofascism."  For the Jews in that region it has been even worse, almost all enclaves of Judaism in the Middle East have been wiped out.  Any remainder are constantly harrased and accused of spying for Isreal.   I hope the poor Afghani gets a reprieve, but I am not optimistic.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:53:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

read it on click here

Hanna

maintaining a homogenous population is what is important in a lot of these countries; they will kill you for being in a different tribe, from a different country, and in this case, for forsaking your religion. In Islam, it is better for an apostate to be executed rather than let him continue along his path to self-destruction; of course, the Afghanis are skipping a lot of steps involved in executing an apostate; in Muhammad's time, you had to be put before a tribunal, have witnesses against you, and you yourself must proclaim that you converted out of Islam without force or pressure from another group; suffice to say, not a lot of people were executed for becoming apostates.

Look at Al-Ghazali for example, a person many in the Islamic world would consider an apostate today, due to his Sufi views and questioning of God's existence, but he wasn't executed back then because even with all he was doing, it wasn't enough to actually be executed for apostacy.

I really am ashamed that the uneducated masses in many countries follow a corrupt brand of Islam in which they only care about the punishments that they can enforce on others, and not the tolerance and even hand that Shari`a law demands that they have before enforcing those punishments. Like Judaism, Islam has many cases in which the death penalty can be applied; however, unlike Judaism, Islam has fallen to the illiterate people's will, a will that is all too enthused with the prospect of killing off people for various "sins" that they don't have proof for.

What you people are seeing here is what happens when uneducated people take a literal view of something without reading any further than skin deep when it comes to the applications of rules and doctrine. I know that people here like to quote the statistics that show that well-educated Saudis are responsible for a lot of terrorism as opposed to uneducated people; however, I have problems with the generalization that people are trying to assume over the entirety of Islam because of the following:

1) such statistics are not grounded totally in facts; yes, in Iraq, most of the foreign fighters are wealthy Saudis, but in other countries in which Muslims are fighting over property, such as in Thailand, a majority of the terrorists come from poor backgrounds in which they did not have the educational opportunities.

2) It discards the fact that there are many wealthy Muslims who are not engaged in terrorism, and in many cases have sent their own sons to fight against the terrorists through the US/UK/etc. armed forces. Wealth does not remove one's ability to be an ignorant brute who does not understand their religion, so the formerly mentined statistics really mean nothing.

In the end, I am not going to deny their are some distasteful, in the eyes of Westerners, rules in Islam; however, I argue that if the COMPLETE Shari`a would be followed, executions would most likely rarely take place.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#17]
WE conquered Afghanistan. We should convert that country to Christianity.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#18]
The defendant, 41-yer-old Abdul Rahman, was arrested last month after his family accused him of becoming a Christian, Judge Ansarullah Mawlavezada told The Associated Press in an interview.  Shot the family instead.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Blah blah blah...

So long as it a moslem commiting it, there is no act too depraved for you to defend, is there?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
WE conquered Afghanistan. We should convert that country to Christianity.

No.

We should remove religious law from that country, and stop shit like this from happening.  Imagine what would happen if there was a Chrisian legal system...oh wait, it has happened.  Catholic church + inquisition.  The end result of extreme religious is almost always the same.  This is why we have a seperation of church and state, and why countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq should as well.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

read it on click here

Hanna

maintaining a homogenous population is what is important in a lot of these countries; they will kill you for being in a different tribe, from a different country, and in this case, for forsaking your religion. In Islam, it is better for an apostate to be executed rather than let him continue along his path to self-destruction; of course, the Afghanis are skipping a lot of steps involved in executing an apostate; in Muhammad's time, you had to be put before a tribunal, have witnesses against you, and you yourself must proclaim that you converted out of Islam without force or pressure from another group; suffice to say, not a lot of people were executed for becoming apostates.

Look at Al-Ghazali for example, a person many in the Islamic world would consider an apostate today, due to his Sufi views and questioning of God's existence, but he wasn't executed back then because even with all he was doing, it wasn't enough to actually be executed for apostacy.

I really am ashamed that the uneducated masses in many countries follow a corrupt brand of Islam in which they only care about the punishments that they can enforce on others, and not the tolerance and even hand that Shari`a law demands that they have before enforcing those punishments. Like Judaism, Islam has many cases in which the death penalty can be applied; however, unlike Judaism, Islam has fallen to the illiterate people's will, a will that is all too enthused with the prospect of killing off people for various "sins" that they don't have proof for.

What you people are seeing here is what happens when uneducated people take a literal view of something without reading any further than skin deep when it comes to the applications of rules and doctrine. I know that people here like to quote the statistics that show that well-educated Saudis are responsible for a lot of terrorism as opposed to uneducated people; however, I have problems with the generalization that people are trying to assume over the entirety of Islam because of the following:

1) such statistics are not grounded totally in facts; yes, in Iraq, most of the foreign fighters are wealthy Saudis, but in other countries in which Muslims are fighting over property, such as in Thailand, a majority of the terrorists come from poor backgrounds in which they did not have the educational opportunities.

2) It discards the fact that there are many wealthy Muslims who are not engaged in terrorism, and in many cases have sent their own sons to fight against the terrorists through the US/UK/etc. armed forces. Wealth does not remove one's ability to be an ignorant brute who does not understand their religion, so the formerly mentined statistics really mean nothing.

In the end, I am not going to deny their are some distasteful, in the eyes of Westerners, rules in Islam; however, I argue that if the COMPLETE Shari`a would be followed, executions would most likely rarely take place.

That's true...
And a country like Afghanistan is not going to change in a mere 5 years...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:22:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
We should remove religious law from that country, and stop shit like this from happening.  Imagine what would happen if there was a Chrisian legal system...oh wait, it has happened.  Catholic church + inquisition.  

Sigh. The Inquisition was no legal system. Nor has it been around for the past few centuries. Not that I expect you know anything about the Inquisition, past the whole 'comfy chair' bit. Besides, we are talking about what is going on today, not several centuries ago.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:23:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Distasteful? Like convert to Islam or we'll kill you? That kind of distasteful? I bet that bothers a lot more people than just westerners. Ask your average Bhuddist if he wants to be converted at gun point.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Deleted for bull shit content
[.

Anglo Islamic apologist B.S.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We should remove religious law from that country, and stop shit like this from happening.  Imagine what would happen if there was a Chrisian legal system...oh wait, it has happened.  Catholic church + inquisition.  

Sigh. The Inquisition was no legal system. Nor has it been around for the past few centuries. Not that I expect you know anything about the Inquisition, past the whole 'comfy chair' bit. Besides, we are talking about what is going on today, not several centuries ago.

You're right.  It wasn't a legal system, it was just the result of corruption gone too far.  I just needed a quick example.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, this is the dirty little secret our "lib" media doesn't want to report.  Through out the Middle East Christians are hated.  In Eygpt the Coptic Christians face persecution from the majority Muslims.  Most of America's Arab population is actually of Christian background because they have fled persecution at the hands of the "ROP." The Saudi's do not tolerate any other religion in their country except Islam.  They are the pennacle of "Islamofascism."  For the Jews in that region it has been even worse, almost all enclaves of Judaism in the Middle East have been wiped out.  Any remainder are constantly harrased and accused of spying for Isreal.   I hope the poor Afghani gets a reprieve, but I am not optimistic.  

It's not much of a secret that Muslims hate Christians, but you sure are right about the media not reporting it.  It really pisses me off.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Distasteful? Like convert to Islam or we'll kill you? That kind of distasteful? I bet that bothers a lot more people than just westerners. Ask your average Bhuddist if he wants to be converted at gun point.

once again, a barbaric interpretation of Islam, one that discards all of the jurisprudence and tolerance gained through the years of progress in Qur'anic/Islamic studies. Conversion by force is prohibited in Islam, since a forced conversion is an invalid conversion and means nothing.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

once again, a barbaric interpretation of Islam, one that discards all of the jurisprudence and tolerance gained through the years of progress in Qur'anic/Islamic studies. Conversion by force is prohibited in Islam, since a forced conversion is an invalid conversion and means nothing.

I'm going to agree with you there, but one must realize that the radical interpretation is almost universal now within these countries.  If not, then people are forced into supporting this radical interpretation out of fear.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Blah blah blah...

So long as it a moslem commiting it, there is no act too depraved for you to defend, is there?

Who said I defended the execution here? They are clearly not following the guidelines laid in Shari`a law , this is simply a tribal,barbaric interpretation of Islam at work. This is no different than executing rape victims or raping women in Pakistan in the name of "Honor", it has no basis in the Sunnah or Qur'an.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:05:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not much of a secret that Muslims hate Christians, but you sure are right about the media not reporting it.  It really pisses me off.  

The media tends to stray away from religious violence in general, not labeling acts as religious crimes when they are. Don't see anything about the Christians in Ghana butchering Muslim and Pagan members of their country just as we don't see them mentioning anything about the Muslims in Thailand raping girls and blowing up Buddhist temples; it is just a fact that the only thing close to discussing religion in the media is whenever there is a political spin on it in this country, such as anti-abortion protestors or people fighting over the Ten Commandments sculptures.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Horseshit. Conversion by force is in the Koran.  In the case of this unfortunate chap, he was given the choice by a judge in an Islamic country to convert or die. Denying it doesn't make it untrue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Horseshit. Conversion by force is in the Koran.  In the case of this unfortunate chap, he was given the choice by a judge in an Islamic country to convert or die. Denying it doesn't make it untrue.

The Qur'an:

[2.256] There is no compulsion in religion

seems the Qur'an disagrees with you

good read on the subject:
http://islamtoday.com/showme2.cfm?cat_id=29&sub_cat_id=607
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#33]
The only way a fraudulent religion can remain in power is to rule and preach through fear.  Scared of dying?  Scared of your family being murdered?  Then you'll REMAIN a good little muslim.

Sad really...they don't have the confidence in their religion to stand on its own, so they scared the members.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Well said! And that is just one more reason why I will never give up my guns!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#35]

no compulsion in religion

As taken from prophetofdoom.net, a very interesting site. There are too many verses to quote here, but they are organized topically in a menu to the left on the main site, for those who wish to peruse them at their leisure.

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Ishaq:245 “The Apostle used to say, ‘Their religion will never march with ours.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N288 “Expel disbelievers from the Arabian Peninsula.’”

Qur’an 2:191 “Slay them wherever you find and catch them, and drive them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter.”

Qur’an 33:25 “Allah drove the disbelievers back...and helped the believers in battle.... He terrorized the People of the Book so that you killed some and made many captive.”

Submit or Die - Muhammed's message in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#36]

"We are not against any particular religion in the world. But in Afghanistan, this sort of thing is against the law," the judge said. "It is an attack on Islam."

If this is the sort of judicial system still in existence in Afganistan, then they are a long, long way from democracy. Forget about OBL if this is their 'democracy'.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:08:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Christians are regularly killed in Muslim countries.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

no compulsion in religion

As taken from prophetofdoom.net, a very interesting site. There are too many verses to quote here, but they are organized topically in a menu to the left on the main site, for those who wish to peruse them at their leisure.

Bukhari:V4B52N260 “The Prophet said, ‘If a Muslim discards his religion, kill him.’”

Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

Ishaq:245 “The Apostle used to say, ‘Their religion will never march with ours.’”

Bukhari:V4B52N288 “Expel disbelievers from the Arabian Peninsula.’”

Qur’an 2:191 “Slay them wherever you find and catch them, and drive them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter.”

Qur’an 33:25 “Allah drove the disbelievers back...and helped the believers in battle.... He terrorized the People of the Book so that you killed some and made many captive.”

Submit or Die - Muhammed's message in a nutshell.

wow, nice, a Jewish site;
surely you can come up with something better than that, as most of what it has is out of context and has been refuted by me and others before.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

"We are not against any particular religion in the world. But in Afghanistan, this sort of thing is against the law," the judge said. "It is an attack on Islam."

If this is the sort of judicial system still in existence in Afganistan, then they are a long, long way from democracy. Forget about OBL if this is their 'democracy'.

actually, they are living in a democracy - democracy quite simply sucks because it is mob rule on the highest level; if the majority of the people support oppressing someone because of their race/religion/culture/et al., they just have to vote on it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You aren't helping yourself any.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

In Islam, it is better for an apostate to be executed rather than let him continue along his path to self-destruction; of course, the Afghanis are skipping a lot of steps involved in executing an apostate; in Muhammad's time, you had to be put before a tribunal, have witnesses against you, and you yourself must proclaim that you converted out of Islam without force or pressure from another group; suffice to say, not a lot of people were executed for becoming apostates.

Islam requires the execution of those who convert from Islam to other religions.  Islam only executes escapees for their own good.  This is why Islam is not like a satanic death cult at all.  Islam is fair.  Escapees can only be exectuted after a tribunal with witnesses and the escapee must state that the escapee was not pressured or forced to escape Islam.  This is how Islam ensures loyatly: thru fear of the death penalty.  Islam ensures loyatly by the use of the death penalty and witnesses like family members to out escapees just like Saddam, Hitler, Stalin, and Mao did.  Only Mohammed used this method of ensuring submission hundreds of years before Saddam, Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

The only problem with modern day executions of escapees is that most Muslims are uneducated.  This is embarassing to modern educated Muslims because Mohammed was better at executing escapees hundreds of years ago than modern uneducated Muslims execute people today.  The fact that Muslims were smarter hundreds of years ago has nothing to do with the fact that Islam has been executing those smart enough to figure out it is evil for hundreds of years.  In the future, educated Muslims will teach uneducated Muslims how to execute escapees properly.  The educated Muslims will include doctors who will show the uneducated Muslims how to properly hold a tribunal.  

If the Muslim law were followed completely, their would be very few executions.  In order for Muslim law to be followed completely, Muslim law must be followed in every country that has Muslims.  

Educated Muslims must always constantly be apologizing for uneducated Muslims because there are so many completely backward uneducated Muslims.  Anyone who points this out is a racist and a bigot.  Islam is not racist because it only executes Pagans.  Educated Muslims have a very hard time obtaining an education in Muslim countries so they must come to Christian countries to receive a decent education.  Anyone who points this out is a racist and a bigot.   Anyone who says anything bad about Islam is a racist  even though Islam is not a race.

Maintaining a homogoneous population is important in many Muslim countries.  They will kill you if you are from another tribe or another country.  This doesn't mean that most Muslims are racists.  Muslims can't be racists, they can only be uneducated masses.  The only thing wrong with them is that they are too uneducated to know good from evil.  If they would only follow the thousands of rules of Islam they would be okay.  Their problem is kind of like Robocop II.  Islam has programmed Muslims with crazy directives.  If they were Robocop they could travel to a less backward country and stick their hands in an electrical substation to purge themselves of their crazy directives.  Since they are not Robocop it is far easier for them to purge themselves of the crazy directives.  They just have to forget the Muslim directives and follow the original directives.

Love God.

Love thy neighbor.

Follow these and the ten commandments.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:42:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You aren't helping yourself any.

He never has.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Their problem is kind of like Robocop II. Islam has programmed Muslims with crazy directives. If they were Robocop they could travel to a less backward country and stick their hands in an electrical substation to purge themselves of their crazy directives. Since they are not Robocop it is far easier for them to purge themselves of the crazy directives. They just have to forget the Muslim directives and follow the original directives.

13thWarrior?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
This is screwed up six ways from sunday.  I understand it is their country and all but religious self-determination is a human right.  I guess Allah is unable to dispense "justice" on his own.  ROP my ass!

The ruling muslims can't allow religious self determination, because once word gets 'round how much the ROP sucks as a religion, there'd be a mass exodus.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:50:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:00:14 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I argue that if the COMPLETE Shari`a would be followed, executions would most likely rarely take place.

And you would be COMPLETELY WRONG.  as anyone who knows the first thing about the barbaric Shari'a system will tell you.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Totally true.  I had a friend in Baghdad who was Muslim but very interested in Christianity.  He said if he converted he'd be killed.  When I asked him about Baghdad's sizeable Christian community I asked him "what gives?"
He told me if you're born into it, its ok, if you are Christian and convert to Islam, its ok, but if you are Muslim and convert to Christianity you just bought a one way ticket to a face to face meeting with Jesus.

Sad...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#49]
As for the guy getting killed,

someday ill meet my brother in heaven...

As for PreMed_Gunner,

He is a known troll, quit feeding him..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top