Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2001 5:35:16 PM EDT
I have the Fisher M-Scope 1266X and the Fisher Aquanaut Underwater 1280X (New - never used). Bought it for going back in to scuba diving but decided against it, have enough hobbies. Of course it can be used above water also, obviously weatherproof. Has earphones in case you wonder how you can use it underwater.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Have a garrett works pretty good in the yard and beach,playgrounds,it will find pipes or wires as long as there not to deep.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 7:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Fisher Gold Bug

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 7:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
A Garrett.  Works great, find lots of change in parks and at the beach.

Smalls
Semper Fi
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Whites Spectrum XLT....almost TOO good. I have to de-tune it, it picks up too much junk. Found a Lincoln cent @ 14".

Lew
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a military metal and non-metal mine detector that does a really fine job. I used it to find the survey pins on my farm.

I'd like to find the military manual for it so I could use it for other things. I got some info off the Army library site but nothing detailed on this model. It's called a AN/PRS-7.

Any help from you ex mil types?
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I need to borrow a metal detector so i can go over to my mom's house and look for my old Dan Wesson .357 mag.I haven't seen that thing for years and I think it's somewhere up in her closet.[heavy]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I [u]had[/u] a Whites Spectrum XLT and a Garrett GTI 2000.

Sold both because of lack of time.  [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top