Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 9:09:38 PM EDT
As you may or may not know, they've been having these peace protests all over the country today, so I decided to check out the one going on in my city, which I figured would be fairly benign in comparison to those tolerant, peaceful folks over in San Francisco.

They had a big setup on a platform in the community park and were singing everything short of Kum-Bay-Yah. At one point they reluctantly quoted the "wartime president Lincoln" with some "make your enemy your friend" quote.

On with the pics:

The turnout - a lot of Starbucks-drinking soccer moms.

First sighting of the pro-Palestinian fucktards.

The booth behind the "Code Pink: Mothers Against War" booth. No explanation needed.

We just be a poisoning our own soldiers, ha-yuck!

This guy had a nice position on the corner of an intersection. I forgot to take a picture of the woman on the opposite corner who had a large American flag and was yelling "support the troops!" I later found out that she was counter-protesting, and conservative.

DUh

Closer image. A full-size image can be found here.

"Aha! An ARFCOMer" I thought, judging by the size (just kidding)

A better shot of his sign. I asked him what he meant by it, and after beating around the bush a little I got it out of him; it is "where's Osama" in the context of "Where's Osama when you need him?"

But.. but. but.. We won the exit polls!!! Larger size here.

Someone left this sign on the ground (good use of that crap), and this guy picked it up. He was all too happy to stop for a picture. I think I'll caption this: "I'm SO going to have to have sex with my hand tonight!"

Our favorite pancake. RIP(ieces).

Kind of ironically, the protest was taking place across the street from a memorial for the different branches of the armed services. I saw the boots and thought "maybe this could be another memorial in honor of the troops." I was wrong.

What the boots (and cheap ripoff combat-style boots, I might add) stood for. Pity, I thought someone had a bit of dignity left.

The memorial in honor of the armed forces has several large posts with the various insignias carved into them. It really is a nice sight. They also have benches of granite around a reflection pond in front of an American flag, each one has some saying on it, and the reflection pond is surrounded by quotes from the likes of George Washington.

One of the granite benches.

So while I was taking all of these pictures, I never let my political alignment show, or my thoughts on how unbeleviably stupid I think these guys are, yet for some reason, while I was taking pictures of the armed forces memorial, I spotted this guy. He followed me across the street, and was conversing with two cops. He was pointing at me and looked pretty angry, so I snapped a photo of him, which made him turn tail and go back across to the other side of the street. Sadly, that shot of him with the cops was over exposed, so I couldn't add it here - I waited for him to resurface and I shot a better picture of him. Too bad it doesn't show the ponytail. Anyways, the cops just looked at me for a second, and then walked away. I guess they figured whatever he was saying was BS or something.

Maybe next time I'll be able to make it into SF where I can get some pictures that will make anyone's blood curdle.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone shoulda done a driveby egging. I know if I still lived in that town, was 16 again, and had my Firebird back I woulda busted that shit up. What a bunch of goobers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:15:34 PM EDT
[#2]
They look more like treasonists to me
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:21:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not saying I agree totally, or disagree with Pres. Bush.   But I sure would like to stick all those people in a multi story superstructure and fly a plane in it.  Then watch as they scurry out like mice and demand the .GOV to do somthing.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#4]
You can just tell the fat bitch next to this guy is totally believing everything this guy is telling her. Look at her biting her nails. "NO WAY....REALLY?....Bush really killed a million puppies because he could??"  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Did anyone else notice the background in the last picture behind the whack jobs?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm not saying I agree totally, or disagree with Pres. Bush.   But I sure would like to stick all those people in a multi story superstructure and fly a plane in it.  Then watch as they scurry out like mice and demand the .GOV to do somthing.  

I agree with you. You know that once the slime gets attacked they'd be SUPER pissed and blame Bush for not protecting them enough. They'd forget about all of the protesting they did yesterday. In their mind, all of the protesting and bitching never happend.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:24:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Did anyone else notice in the background in the last picture behind the whack jobs?

NUT CREEK!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course, if it was in LA you could just get some people to convince the Crips and the Bloods that the other gang was gearing up for a war on that spot and see what happened.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

They might be dumbasses, but it ain't treason.
If you want so many people convicted of treason, move to a monarchy.
Founders made it hard to convict people of treason for a reason.

Leelaw - I can't actually believe this shit goes on.
Makes my head spin that people actaully think like that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:28:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Did anyone else notice the background in the last picture behind the whack jobs?

"NUT CREEK"

ETA Got beat by blue.  too busy looking at the pix.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You've never been to Kalifornia have you?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:33:31 PM EDT
[#12]
They electronically vote in PA?

'cause I voted there on a machine that's older than my dad.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I wish these people would just get the hell out of our country

I know...

Start a website that matches donors of one way airline tickets out of the country with liberal moonbats...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can call em what you want, I'll call them what I want
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll  never understand this type of mentality
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Dude, are those authentic Altama Jungle boots in the pics? If so, I may have preformed some interactive art trying to find a size 11. Mine are about beat and they're gettin' pricey.

Speed
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:44:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's pretty damn close , if only they could realize that because of war's fought is why they can act like this.If you try to tell them this they look at you like deer in  headlights
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#19]
You didn't counter-protest?

I organized one last year at something similar.. the cops surrounding us outnumbered us at one point..

I'm behind some people in that pic more pics here
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#20]
No commie groups showed up for this one?  I mean the out of the closet commie types, like the CPoA etc.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks just like another day in Santa Cruz, CA...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks just like another day in Santa Cruz, CA...

Santa Cruz blows too. Although I do enjoy kicking the occasional hippies ass in that town though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Legally it is not treason.
Not saying they are good people, just saying.
The Founders made it diffucult to convict someone of treason.
I trust in their judgement.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Dude, are those authentic Altama Jungle boots in the pics? If so, I may have preformed some interactive art trying to find a size 11. Mine are about beat and they're gettin' pricey.

Speed

They were knockoff boots. The tops were elastic, as were the rear, down to the heel.

Quoted:
You didn't counter-protest?

Being just a single person in a sea of moonbats, no, I didn't want to counter-protest and find out exactly how peaceful they really are. I kept a very low profile and that one asshat apparently found something wrong with me.

I'm glad you guys found the hidden message in that last pic
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Section 3. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

This pic pushed it over the edge for me, my bad
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#26]
What a bunch of fruit loops. There are lucky in this country you have a right to act stupid.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What would you call what there doing?....  There spreading propaganda for the enemy, even Rumsfeld said that was the Terrorists most effective weapon, the North Vietnamese learned this to, I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the quote....  They are guilty of Treason just like John Kerry, Hanoi Jane, Baghdad Susie, Michal Moore,  and George Clooney, etc. are guilty of treason....  At the very least Sedition....  They should be shot like the traitorous dogs that they are....

www.pchorsepower.com/shock/movies/media/firing%20squad.wmv

www.funky.bodysnatchers.co.uk/cotw/exe-azx8/execute2.mpg

Why not it's the regeme these asses support....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What would you call what there doing?....  There spreading propaganda for the enemy, even Rumsfeld said that was the Terrorists most effective weapon, the North Vietnamese learned this to, I'm sure someone will be along shortly with the quote....  They are guilty of Treason just like John Kerry, Hanoi Jane, Baghdad Susie, Michal Moore,  and George Clooney, etc. are guilty of treason....  At the very least Sedition....  They should be shot like the traitorous dogs that they are....

There you have it.
That is why we are a Republic, not a Democracy.
I notice you didn't mention a trial, witnesses, etc.
Care to tell me how many have been charged with treason, much less convicted of it, in the US?
There is a reason, it is so hard to convict someone of treason.
These people do not meet the definition of traitor, as outlined in the Constitution.
I'm not agreeing with them, I'm only sticking to the principles of the Constitution.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you have it.
That is why we are a Republic, not a Democracy.
I notice you didn't mention a trial, witnesses, etc.
Care to tell me how many have been charged with treason, much less convicted of it, in the US?
There is a reason, it is so hard to convict someone of treason.
These people do not meet the definition of traitor, as outlined in the Constitution.
I'm not agreeing with them, I'm only sticking to the principles of the Constitution.

I'm betting there are thousands of witnesses that saw them there, not to mention everyone that sees this thread, they are giveing aid and comfort to the enemy, and that is specificly spelled out in the definition of treason, ofcourse there would be a trial, but it would be a short one due to the overwelming evidence, after there found guilty, they should be shot like the traitorous dogs that they are....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]

I hate liberals!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#31]
These people should FOAD.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'm betting there are thousands of witnesses that saw them there, not to mention everyone that sees this thread, they are giveing aid and comfort to the enemy, and that is specificly spelled out in the definition of treason, ofcourse there would be a trial, but it would be a short one due to the overwelming evidence, after there found guilty, they should be shot like the traitorous dogs that they are....

9245, please do not get my thread locked. You may disagree with what they have to say, but the great thing about this country is they have a right to say it. It is not treason, and calling for their murder doesn't make you righteous, only feel better, and if feelings are all that really matters - become a Liberal.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:22:06 AM EDT
[#33]
That's the protest at Civic Center Park in Walnut Creek, right? Odds are those guys are from Berkeley and not locals. Could be some DVC kids too.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:49:20 AM EDT
[#34]
All I saw were pictures of mentally ill people.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#35]
good thin some men died o these dirtbags could protest without getting shot.  Notice how slanted and wrong their information is? But, they don't want to hear any truth of the matter, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:27:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Reminds me of the peace festival I infiltrated back in September in Ohio. I blogged on that and got outstanding replies from FL , Ohio, and even Iowa on it.

This shit pisses me off. I need to go out and rile some liberals up today. That might make me feel better.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Look at the Y axis of these graphs. In most cases, we are talking about one or two percentage points. Additionally, they are on fucking crack if they think that Kerry got 60% of the vote in PA and 57% of the vote in NH.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.apt401.com/rally11.jpg

Look at the Y axis of these graphs. In most cases, we are talking about one or two percentage points. Additionally, they are on fucking crack if they think that Kerry got 60% of the vote in PA and 57% of the vote in NH.

Yup, it's bad graphing at it's finest. Plus lets ignore that Exit polls have such a high margin for error that it's such a shitty way to guess who is going to win anyways.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#40]
its not wether or not you agree with the demonstration but the fact you can have demonstrate and voice your opinion
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:59:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Unbelievable.  

Was that in Walnut Creek?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#42]
the face of the enemy
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:30:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

So......

You're waiting for the 2005 election to throw out the Bush regime, eh?

Ooooooookay.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#46]
these protest make me sick ! if you dont like america, move the fack out !!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#47]
I always wanted to go to one with a sign that says something like "America out of DurkaDurkaStan"

Actually I think it wouldl be kind of fun to fetch coffe for the fine folks and drop lots of laxatives in them. Should make for a very interesting photo safari after about 30 minutes. They would all be walking real slow and bow legged in hopes to not release the brown flood. After they are all on the verge of crapping, pull out you personal loudspeaker and start naming each and every attrocity commited by the Islamofacists.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

www.apt401.com/rally13.jpg
Our favorite pancake. RIP(ieces).

Our favorite pancake! LOL!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=443495&page=1
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Downtown Walnut Creek has  the best pie around.

Shit I was down there weekend before last, took the kids to build a bear. I guess I missed all the fun. Too bad I love to mess with commies.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Someone 'splain this one to me. Is this guy a counter protester? Who are the people in the pictures on his signs? What does it all mean?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top