Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 4:55:47 PM EDT
My son is getting into airsoft hard and heavy he has a Uzi which is cool but I want to buy the absolue best M16 avaiable who makes it and where do I get it?  With all of my accessorys it would almost criminal to put on some of my equipment and own the night on these airsofters here that have their Friday night battles.
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
like zomg dont get errsoft get the ral thing n stuff
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
TM with a metal body kit

Or a Classic Army

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw a DPMS labled AR-15 airsoft at Wally World today for like $46.00. The area of the lower and upper housing were clear. I saw the DPMS on the box and had to stop and look!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 6 of the real things but I dont think I can take them to the air soft games  But a real metal one that I could throw one of my rails on use the Eotech and NVG with my VITAL and I would own the night
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
tokyo mauri make the best airsoft TOYS
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I have an Uzi too.  But mine is 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have an Uzi too.  But mine is 9mm.

so do I
it even has a happy setting :P
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top