Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 8:44:45 AM EDT
Does anyone here play Americas Army?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#1]
i used to, but gave it up for the same reason i quit most onlne games: whiny little kids who like to bitch piss and moan.

same reason i quit Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
same reason i quit Call of Duty
same reason i quit Halo 2
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i used to, but gave it up for the same reason i quit most onlne games: whiny little kids who like to bitch piss and moan.

same reason i quit Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
same reason i quit Call of Duty
same reason i quit Halo 2

Thats the reason why I try not to say anything back to them. I play every so often. I had the account comeing up on two years now and it is only at like 68 honor.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#3]
used to, but my pc is teh suxxor at speed.

Want to build a new onot sure what to get
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:51:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, it is a great game. Seems realistic too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, it is a great game. Seems realistic too.

Realistic compared to other games. Compared to life no. My AR15 never jammed O the m16 jams like every 500 rounds.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:02:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Check the gaming forum.  There are several of us that play it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:03:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I still play,I am also in a competition league.I don't play pubs because of the little kids,I usually just stick to my platoon and play private servers when not competing.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#10]
AR15.com should get there own server.

Edit: Password Protected of course.

My name on the game is -xXTheGhostXx-

My Xfire name is Ghettopettingzoo

I will own you all.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:27:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I have it, I don't play it much eighther, to many forieners, and 12 year olds....  I don't like joining a server of AMERICAS Army, and not being able to understand anyone, because I don't Sprekin Ze Deutch....  Every other message saying something like America Sux, and Communism Rulz is a little annoying to, I think DU has there own Servers, and like everthing else they cheat.... all the time....  Punk Busteer is complete crap, from what I've seen it's totaly wortless, every server I join whether it has Punk Buster or not has at least 1 or 2 cheaters on it, makes playing the game honestly really difficult, the honer system makes it even worse the cheaters have like 100+ honer, and everyone else is in the teens or less, I've never had more then 11-12 honer, and it's not for lack of playing, I played for hours, but everytime I got close to getting more some cheater shoots me thrue the wall with one shot from the other side of the map, while in the standing position without useing the sights, while I'm running, they then useualy say something in Dutch that I can't understand but usualy ends in HAHA!!!!!, and then theres the lovely 203 Spam, people who have memorized the map rain M-203's down at the spawn points immediatly at the start of the round, then ofcourse theres the 12 year olds who think it's hilariouse to kill half there team at the start of everymatch, there was one who I kid you not did that for about 10 strait rounds in a row with a grenade, which wouldn't be so bad except that you have to wait untill the end of the round to respawn, and theres always some camper, or person sleeping at the Spawn point to make sure that takes till the timer runs out, or close to it, I finnaly got fed up, and cut the grenade guy in half at the start of one round with an M-249 before he can toss his grenade, and I get knockecd down from 11 honer to 9....  So then I'm stuck on those MOUT servers to try and get more honer, but the miles servers are full of whiners, cheaters, TK'ers, and Noobs, 10 times worse then the other official servers, I finnaly get it back to 11, I'm playing one last round in MOUT just because I'm enjoying finnaly haveing more honer then everybody else, I throw a grenade, and some Noob on my team with about 2 honer runs ahead of me (you know after SEEING  ME THROW THE GRENADE....), and gets himself blown up, and I go from 11 honer back down to 8....  I get discusted, and stop playing for months, I finnaly come back, and start from a new account, and find that probably due to the popularity of the game there are about 10 times more idiots, and cheaters then before....  I suppose it's possibal to get high honer if you play long enough, but I don't have the patience to deal with the idiots....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
AR15.com should get there own server.

There was an AR15.com server for a while, and an AR15 clan.  Most that were in it don't seem to play much anymore.

aaotracker.4players.de/clanprofile.php?clanid=12120
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#13]
My group has 2 servers,owned and run by American and NATO veterans.Our servers are well administrated and we do kick tards all the time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I used to play quite a bit, havent played much recently though...

I ususally play pipeline or sfhospital...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#15]
My favorite map is HOSPITAL and my nickname is Fearless Warrior.
If you happen to see me there, let me know so we can form a small clan against the many idiots & stupid cheating kids.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#16]
I play Doom on XBOX.
Never gets old.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top