Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
How about a little "not work safe" considering the link goes to f*ck you site.com?  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
How about a little "not work safe" considering the link goes to f*ck you site.com?  

+1, some of us do surf Arfcom at work you know...  Or more importantly, some of us work you know
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1, some of us do surf Arfcom at work you know...  Or more importantly, some of us work you know

who does that??
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm sorry for not mentioning the name,, i'll do that next time, but what did you guys think of the models?

and i was just curious why is fuckyousite not good if your at work? it's just a site like anyone place, or is it just the name?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
almsot got the M67 Frag Gernade almsot done ;)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i'm getting close to finishing up 2 of my weapons models, check them out if you want, The RPG-7 and Mac 11's are kinda textured (needs work)

They are both excellent models, are you going to make them a little 'Saltier' in the final version? That would kick ass.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#7]
what do you mean by  'Saltier' ?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#8]
heres a M67 grenade you guys know weapons a bit more then us , so what do you think of this? look any decent or nah? needs fixing?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top