Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:52:30 AM EDT
I went to a party at the neighbors house last night and found out that he's a lib.  Some words of wisdom I overheard:

"I don't believe in guns"

" You know the VP was drunk when he shot that guy anyone else would have gone to jail"

"I had a hard time with childbirth last time but I what to have the next one at home because it seems more natural"

"I am fasting my son until his tongue returns to it's normal color"

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Please keep them in SC.

GA has enough Libtards.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#2]
How can you not believe in guns? It is not like they are ghosts or something.
Liberals are so far from reality.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#3]
these are the people we should fear the most
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Do what I do clean your guns in the window.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I feel for you having to live next door to them.  Maybe you should post signs on your windows that says something like "Heavily armed conservative lives here, go one house down to find unarmed liberals that don't beleive in guns".
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I ued to open carry while I mowed the lawn when I had uber-liberal neighbors.  They never spoke to me again after I started that, and they moved out about a year later.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:05:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I feel for you having to live next door to them.  Maybe you should post signs on your windows that says something like "Heavily armed conservative lives here, go one house down to find unarmed liberals that don't beleive in guns".

Yeah rob them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#8]
My parents have a liberal neighbor.  The guy is whacko too, he waters his lawn in what looks like boxers, and tall black socks.    He's been doing that for the 14 years my parents have lived there.  He used to talk to me and my father, but then I showed up with my ar15, cetme, and a couple of cans of ammo (going shooting with my dad that weekend).  Never speaks to me, or gives me eye contact.  

I win.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:10:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Our former neighbours were a bit like that. She disliked firearms with an almost pathological fervour. Even to the extent that when the kid from our other side came over, usually with some form of toy weapon, she'd pick them up off the lawn and hide them when he was busy with something else.

They looked down their noses at us because we expect unreasonable things from our kids - you know, good behaviour and manners, stuff like that - while their eight year old would be laying in their driveway throwing a tantrum the likes of which you would only expect to see from a two year old.

I think she felt safe expounding at length about firearms to me because I'm originally from England. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I own my very own evil black rifle.

Stupid cow.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:10:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My parents have a liberal neighbor.  The guy is whacko too, he waters his lawn in what looks like boxers, and tall black socks.    He's been doing that for the 14 years my parents have lived there.  He used to talk to me and my father, but then I showed up with my ar15, cetme, and a couple of cans of ammo (going shooting with my dad that weekend).  Never speaks to me, or gives me eye contact.  

I win.

Throw a hammer or a brick at him maybe he will say something to you.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Try to bring him to the dark side...

Talk him into going shooting sometime....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:17:57 AM EDT
[#12]
We have some like that. Harmless enough though and reasonably nice people. They are libtard FIBs from Chicago that have a vacation home on my lake

Anyhow, several years ago they invited us over for dinner. He starts telling me about how he and his wife met at a Viet Nam War Protest. All proud and shit. He asks me how my wife and I met.

"I was in the Marines and she lived in a town not far from the base."
I should have also told him about how I met her because I was banging her sister.

Bwahahahahahahah. LMAO. You should have seen his face.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:14 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Try to bring him to the dark side...

Talk him into going shooting sometime....

Yeah all you got to do is let him fire a gun and he will be hooked. It's the power the power is to awsome to not want to do it again.

Edit; to get his attion throw a brick threw the window that says want to go shooting.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I win.

Why would I do that?  Its nice when he's quiet.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I win.

Why would I do that?  Its nice when he's quiet.  

Why wouldn't you do that? Throw and hide behind something  Think about it maybe hit him in the nuts with a brick when he is watering his lawn or something. Maybe he will catch a hint.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:27:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Why wouldn't you do that? Throw and hide behind something  Think about it maybe hit him in the nuts with a brick when he is watering his lawn or something. Maybe he will catch a hint.

He looks like a fool, and talks like a fool.  LUCKILY, he and his wife never wanted to have children (they lived next door to us, and my brother and I were horrible kids), his wife is about 50 or so now.  Hopefully that seed never gets spread.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He looks like a fool, and talks like a fool.  LUCKILY, he and his wife never wanted to have children (they lived next door to us, and my brother and I were horrible kids), his wife is about 50 or so now.  Hopefully that seed never gets spread.  

Some people just shouldn't reproduce. All libs anyone with the last name meoff or focker.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

HA! I clean my guns either on the back porch overlooking the golf course or in the garage with the door open for good ventilation!  So far, I have yet to receive any funny looks, even when I'm cleaning EBRs.  Must be because I live in/near a the hick area.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA! I clean my guns either on the back porch overlooking the golf course or in the garage with the door open for good ventilation!  So far, I have yet to receive any funny looks, even when I'm cleaning EBRs.  Must be because I live in/near a the hick area.

Do it really fast hanging from your kids monkey bars upside down.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:35:12 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do it really fast hanging from your kids monkey bars upside down.

I am one of the "kids" (19yrs old)....  And we don't have monkey bars.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:35:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
We have some like that. Harmless enough though and reasonably nice people. They are libtard FIBs from Chicago that have a vacation home on my lake

Anyhow, several years ago they invited us over for dinner. He starts telling me about how he and his wife met at a Viet Nam War Protest. All proud and shit. He asks me how my wife and I met.

I should have also told him about how I met her because I was banging her sister.

Oh how perfect is that?

My old neighbour was horrified when my husband added toy machine guns to our youngest daughter's baby doll stroller.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh how perfect is that?

My old neighbour was horrified when my husband added toy machine guns to our youngest daughter's baby doll stroller.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:48:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Fuckin' Illinois Bastards?

We used to call them that in Michigan too!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I think everyone hates the fuckers.  Individually, some are not too bad but as a group they are the worst thing to ever happen to my state.

We have a lot of people come here from MI, MN, IA and all over the nation and mostly they are okay but no one can stand the FIBs. And the only worse drivers are FL whiteheads.
I suppose those in the western part of the state probably don't care for the Minneapolis/St Paul bunch either. City fuckers are just obnoxious assholes that need an ass kicking.

In New England they call 'em Massholes
And everywhere else the same. NYC, LA, etc.  

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was in a bar in Vegas this last week, and a guy next to us starts talking to us. Nice enough guy. Anyway, he asks where we're from, and we tell him Indiana. He gets excited and says, "I'm from near you, I live in the Chicago suburbs." I said, "so you're a Midwesterner but not quite!" I wish I'd heard of a FIB though...I would have used that instead.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I think everyone hates the fuckers.  Individually, some are not too bad but as a group they are the worst thing to ever happen to my state.

We have a lot of people come here from MI, MN, IA and all over the nation and mostly they are okay but no one can stand the FIBs. And the only worse drivers are FL whiteheads.
I suppose those in the western part of the state probably don't care for the Minneapolis/St Paul bunch either. City fuckers are just obnoxious assholes that need an ass kicking.

In New England they call 'em Massholes
And everywhere else the same. NYC, LA, etc.  

Theres a few Massholes in Maine I really hate them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#27]
I have a lib accross the street. The guy comes over while I'm reloading some 30-06, to have me cut some shelves for him. He looks around and says kinda sheepishly, I didn't know you were into guns.
I tell him, yeah just a bit. I cut his shelves and he goes home. Till the day the guy finally died he never asked me to do anything for him again.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

If I am degreasing with brake cleaner, I clean 'em on my front porch.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

That doesn't make sense.

Then again, most liberals don't make sense.  .
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That doesn't make sense.

Then again, most liberals don't make sense.  .

Go to www.mothering.com to really get an idea of their stupid shit. Freaking insane.

We call them smothering.com

ETA: because I got the wrong quote.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#31]
I went to mothering.com & read 1 article: "kegel kegel kegel"
Now I know what part of their body they use to "think"!

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:52:08 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to www.mothering.com to really get an idea of their stupid shit. Freaking insane.

A Quiet Place
Vaccinations: Why All The Fuss?

FAMILY ASTROLOGY! HAHA!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A Quiet Place
Vaccinations: Why All The Fuss?

FAMILY ASTROLOGY! HAHA!

SHOOT THAT CRAZY WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111oneoneoneone.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Yeah all you got to do is let him fire a gun and he will be hooked. It's the power the power is to awsome to not want to do it again.

Edit; to get his attion throw a brick threw the window that says want to go shooting.

How old are you?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top