Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:47:03 AM EDT
(I think the news missed covering this event for some strange reason, instead reported on cats stuck in trees etc)
See here for full story:
S. CA-Barstow, Fort Irwin NTC, Schwarzenegger celebrates soldiers' return home

With regimental flags flying in a cool, stiff breeze, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger Friday afternoon helped the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment welcome 2,200 of its soldiers back home from duty in Iraq.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:05:12 AM EDT
[#1]
(sigh)...at least Arnold is not all bad...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:19:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Believe me, he's extremely pro-troops.

NTM
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I hated NTC.My TC got us lost from our convoy on the 2nd day..To me NTC is a way to train the high ranking officers more than the troops.

One day of live fire..YIPPEE!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmm...they are just now getting home?

They left sometime around mid-Jan....

Btw, there's this really really cute E-4 named "Rodriguez" that I met in Mosul on a mission.  We're talking fucking cuuuuuuuute.  I was going to try and talk to her a little but noooooo the Crashhawk pilots had to cockblock.
Damn Alaskan Air National Guard warrant officers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I spent 2 1/5 years in the wonderful place in the mid 80s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top