Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 3:32:48 PM EDT
Buy Sam Adams online?  In Miami, all I can ever find in stores is Boston Lager and Sam Light.  Once in a RARE while I will find the current seasonal beer.  I just got a bunch of differnt flavors on my trip to Atlanta, and I'm HOOKED!  I must have a steady supply of them!

Black Lager
Brown Ale
White Ale
Double Bock
TRIPPLE BOCK
Summer Ale
Octoberfest
Winter Lager
Old Fezziwing Ale
Cranberry Lambic
Holiday Porter
Boston Ale
Cherry Wheat
Cream Stout
Hefeweizen
Pale Ale
Scotch Ale
Chocolate Bock
Millennium
and.... UTOPIAS!

I gots to have them all! I need abundant supply!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
***Cough,cough*** Alcoholic... ***Cough,cough,cough...***
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
***Cough,cough*** Alcoholic... ***Cough,cough,cough...***

i'm still in college (2 more months) so that term does not apply to me

besides, i drink these beers for flavor, not to get drunk.  i'll only drink one or two of these at a sitting.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I could help you out but....WE HAVE ALL DEM FLAVORS WE CAN DRANK ALL UP IN HERE IN da ATL!!!!

ETA:  Word!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wish I could help you out but....WE HAVE ALL DEM FLAVORS WE CAN DRANK ALL UP IN HERE IN da ATL!!!!

ETA:  Word!

not utopias.. i live in atlanta.. so far no can find.. not sure i would buy but would like to look at the bottle whilst i decide.....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask the manager at Titanic ??? He's a decent sort.   (I assume you're near/at UM ?)
Have you been to the "new" Farmer's Market in the Grove ?   Near Monty's on Bayshore?  I wasn't looking for beer the one and only time I was there but ... if their beer selection is like their food selection ... you'll be in heaven.   Try Duffy's on Red Rd. Noth of Coral Way. He might order it.  
Stay safe
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cranberry Lambic

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#7]
If Sam Adam's is your favorite brand, I think that you need to expand your beer horizons. There are much better breweries out there.

I cordially invite you out to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival from September 28th - 30th. It is THE beer event in North America. This year we can expect 400 breweries offering 2500 different beers to be at the festival.

Beer Fest is Denver's best party, it is worth a trip here to check it out.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If Sam Adam's is your favorite brand, I think that you need to expand your beer horizons. There are much better breweries out there.

I cordially invite you out to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival form September 28th - 30th. It is THE beer event in North America. This year we can expect 400 breweries offering 2500 different beers to eb at the festival.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'm going!  You should plan an Arfcom field trip.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I cordially invite you out to Denver for the Great American Beer Festival form September 28th - 30th. It is THE beer event in North America. This year we can expect 400 breweries offering 2500 different beers to eb at the festival.

Thanks for the reminder.  I'm going!  You should plan an Arfcom field trip.

Great idea! It really is so much fun. I have been putting the word out to ARFCOMMers for a couple years now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:23:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Try some Yuengling they distribute in your area
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#11]
If you are as big a beer fan as a poster......then you should try St. Arnolds outta Houston.   Its a quality beer from a mico.  My favorite is
Oktoberfest but its only available during a few months outta the year.  Their beer isn't made by the billions of gallons like Sam Adams.  They even trade-in the cardboard beer cartons for merchandise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top