Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 2:56:32 PM EDT
Deb Battle, Trauma Program Manager at Gwinnett Medical Center has a very bad perception problem. In the article published on March 17 she is quoted as saying "Some other challenges that can make { cultural diversity } more of a challenge are undocumented citizens " . Read those last two words again, " ... undocumented citizens ". Undocumented, yes. Citizens ???? Not here . Not in the country where these services are being rendered for free, paid for by Deb Battle's tax dollars.

Ms. Battle makes it abundantly clear in the article that she is very good at her job and is quite adept at negotiating the maze that comprises the various government assistance programs. Unfortunately, the people she is talking about helping are not even eligible for these programs. They know this. She even admits in the article that the illegal aliens [ lets drop the "undocumented immigrant "  smoke screen ] LIE to her about their status. Adults looking you right in the eyes and lying to you is quite a shock. With illegal aliens it is their stock in trade. Their whole life in this country is a LIE. Any contact they have with a bank, an employer, even a place to live requires that they tell LIES .

In a country supposedly built on the rule of law [ which requires the telling of the TRUTH somewhere along the way ] to have this whole underclass of more than 20 million ILLEGAL ALIEN LIARS is simply unacceptable.

Deb Battle and the rest of America, WAKE UP !! Contact your state and national elected officials. The Land Of Milk And Honey is being sucked dry.

-------------------------------

www.gwinnettdailypost.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=32&url_article_id=12890&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2

rj
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
bump
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#2]
rock on
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I can tell you this first hand. Many of the actual citizens that are transported to GMC ER have no insurance. They can't/won't pay. Sometimes they have Medicaid...which is NOT insurance. Insurance is something the patient pays for. Medicaid is something taxpayers pay for. Gwinnett is a very affluent community and I'm at least as pissed at the Americans that suck the system dry as the immigrants, legal or not. I got charged $47.50 for a $2.00 bottle of saline and $365 dollars for a 6 mile ambulance ride back in 1993 when I got burned. (prices have gone up since then)...Is that a reasonable profit? No...It's simply transferring the cost of operating and supplies to those who are willing to pay so the lazy/stupid/leaches don't have to. These are people that would rather buy booze, cigarettes, and drugs (or whatever) than provide for their own healthcare. And they use the ER as their primary care physician.

roy d.....spreading the love equally
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can tell you this first hand. Many of the actual citizens that are transported to GMC ER have no insurance. They can't/won't pay. Sometimes they have Medicaid...which is NOT insurance. Insurance is something the patient pays for. Medicaid is something taxpayers pay for. Gwinnett is a very affluent community and I'm at least as pissed at the Americans that suck the system dry as the immigrants, legal or not. I got charged $47.50 for a $2.00 bottle of saline and $365 dollars for a 6 mile ambulance ride back in 1993 when I got burned. (prices have gone up since then)...Is that a reasonable profit? No...It's simply transferring the cost of operating and supplies to those who are willing to pay so the lazy/stupid/leaches don't have to. These are people that would rather buy booze, cigarettes, and drugs (or whatever) than provide for their own healthcare. And they use the ER as their primary care physician.

roy d.....spreading the love equally

The fact that there are problems with people who belong does not in any way mitigate the severity of the problems with those who don't.

edited to add

That is an excellent letter to the editor.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:16:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The fact that there are problems with people who belong does not in any way mitigate the severity of the problems with those who don't.

never said it did....just like the abuse by the illegals should not mitigate the abuse by the native population....this is not an < or > equation. I'd say they are =

I've toted way more American leaches than immigrant, so don't totally blame the illegals...that's all i'm saying.

roy d...now let's talk about schools
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've toted way more American leaches than immigrant, so don't totally blame the illegals...that's all i'm saying.]

One of my favorite rants is the $800 4dr mid 80's Impala with $2000 worth of 20" wheels and tires and $2000 worth of stereo { prolly low $ on both } and you know the fucker ain't got no health ins.

rj
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top