Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 2:29:57 PM EDT
its normally a $15 cover charge but i got to see the fuzz for free.  it  finally payed delivering beer, i just HOPE they give me that stop every week.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, if no one's going to post it, I guess I will...

At the nudie bar
where you can look at a thigh
and blacken an eye
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where they show you their butt
and their trap stays shut
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where you can`t touch a breast
but you can cave in a chest
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the girlies dance
in their underpants
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the music stinks
and they water the drinks
the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the beer gives you gas
but the bundy`s KICK ASS
the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where Christmas is nice
And lap dances are half price
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where you drink down the shooters
and unwrap the hooters
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where egg nog`s are plenty
and the girls are all 20
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where there`s a cop at the door
and a Kennedy on the floor
at the nudie bar

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, i was hoping to at least get an "atta boy"
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey 97guns, tell me this...do the bars stock up more for the St. Pat's weekend?

And those chicks, were they hot ...or not ?

ETA:  "attaboy"
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Free beer and free nudie bars?  Life is good.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:21:22 PM EDT
[#5]
When I went to them, they were all free to get into. You paid for it in the beer prices, though.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]
This post is no good without pictures
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:35:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This post is no good without pictures

Or a range report!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey 97guns, tell me this...do the bars stock up more for the St. Pat's weekend?

And those chicks, were they hot ...or not ?

ETA:  "attaboy"

i only stayed around to see 4 girls 3 were very hot with biggins and the other one was pretty flat front and back. most of the bars stock up for st patties but the nudie didnt take much more than usual. this was a pretty brutal week though with 1 liquer store taking 485 cases dont know if it was the st patties weekend or what but i do know that on 4th of july and other big holidays the stores take alot more than usual.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Nudie bars = wasting your money on women, who's sole purpose is to take as much of it from you as they can and do as little for it as possible. Sure, it's fun until you walk out with nothing and are hundreds of dollars lighter.

I had a friend at work that would spend most of his paycheck at these places and never got anything to show for it. I'd bet if he had a wife or girlfriend and he paid that much attention too, he would have been a lot happier.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
i feel the same way, i dont tip em im just a freeloader. i get my free bottle of water, check out 3 or 4 girls and bail out the side door.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I have several patients that are dancers.

I told one, I bet this is the first time you had to pay someone to look at you naked when she came for her exam.

But they gave me a card that allows me to get into several joints for free anytime.  Yup, all I need, more cats.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Hery ARDOC.... at least at the nudie bar, the cats on stage are not fat, infected, dripping, and oozing.

I couldn't handle your job unless there was exclusive clientele. On second thought, I'll correct that.

No Expert

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow.
Sweet.
You got to see naked women who have no interest in having sex with you.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Hery ARDOC.... at least at the nudie bar, the cats on stage are not fat, infected, dripping, and oozing.

I couldn't handle your job unless there was exclusive clientele. On second thought, I'll correct that.

No Expert

Not all the time.  I had a 19 yo come in and she was HOT HOT HOT.  I am talking a natural beauty.  One of those rare truely beautiful, give Grace Kelly a run for her money pretty.  These are rare but they do come in once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Wow.
Sweet.
You got to see naked women who have no interest in having sex with you.

When I was in college, would go with the buddies to a nudie bar sometimes.  They would be buying the girls drinks, paying for no-touch lap-dances, and be broke and horny leaving...

I enjoyed looking at the hotties dancing (this was a primo place) but would not spend the bucks just to get a woodie they would not take care of unless I was an NFL or movie star or would pay $1500 for a night of woopie...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:38:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

Not all the time.  I had a 19 yo come in and she was HOT HOT HOT.  I am talking a natural beauty.  One of those rare truely beautiful, give Grace Kelly a run for her money pretty.  These are rare but they do come in once in a while.

you should have some pull being a doc and bringing home 100k+ a year. they should see them dollar signs in your eyes!!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I got into The Lodge free several times in Dallas, all you need is a hotel key.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:41:58 PM EDT
[#18]
never paid to get into a nudie bar, just really expensive drinks and a raging boner
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I see you've never been to a nudie bar in Philly.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:46:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or nevada, but here in cali they are all blonde, beutifull and rock stars.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:07:55 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys have to come to the Detroit area bars.  You are allowed to roam with your hands.  Some will allow you to touch anywhere and others limit it to boobs and ass.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Showing Fire Dept ID gets you in for free around Greensboro, NC.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Nudie bars = wasting your money on women, who's sole purpose is to take as much of it from you as they can and do as little for it as possible. Sure, it's fun until you walk out with nothing and are hundreds of dollars lighter.

I had a friend at work that would spend most of his paycheck at these places and never got anything to show for it. I'd bet if he had a wife or girlfriend and he paid that much attention too, he would have been a lot happier.

Maybe not. When you walk out of those places you're done paying, but with a permanent one you can be forced to pay for years and not get anything in return.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well, if no one's going to post it, I guess I will...

At the nudie bar
where you can look at a thigh
and blacken an eye
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where they show you their butt
and their trap stays shut
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where you can`t touch a breast
but you can cave in a chest
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the girlies dance
in their underpants
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the music stinks
and they water the drinks
the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where the beer gives you gas
but the bundy`s KICK ASS
the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where Christmas is nice
And lap dances are half price
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where you drink down the shooters
and unwrap the hooters
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where egg nog`s are plenty
and the girls are all 20
at the nudie bar

at the nudie bar
where there`s a cop at the door
and a Kennedy on the floor
at the nudie bar

I never thought of it that way?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
You guys have to come to the Detroit area bars.  You are allowed to roam with your hands.  Some will allow you to touch anywhere and others limit it to boobs and ass.  

Jasons?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jasons?

Thats Canadia.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:59:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Henry the 8th's?

-or-

Legs?

I've got a buddy who co-owns HardBody's, it's not a nice business to be in.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:18:29 AM EDT
[#28]
A new place opened up around here a few years ago,and they would advertise a coupon in the newspaper to get in free ($10 cover charge).I had clipped enough coupons to get in for free for a long time

And no I didnt feel like an asshat using a coupon to get into a titty bar,at least after the first few times
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:32:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Henry the 8th's?

-or-

Legs?

I've got a buddy who co-owns HardBody's, it's not a nice business to be in.

My patients tell me most of them.  The Russian girls have really turned it up a notch.

Another doc owns half of one as well and cleared $500,000 last year. The problems are MANY MANY MANY.  Psychogirls and BFs to nasty LEOs, drugs, prostitution, etc.  He is happy he is a silent partner.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:29:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Subi's Place downriver?  Trumpps? Chettahs?  name names Doc!!!

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:28:41 AM EDT
[#31]
OK gents, here we go.

Henry VIII, free roaming of hands and full contact dry humping.  $5 fee entrance, $10 dance entrance fee and $20 a dance.  $10 a dance prior to 4 pm.

Same with Bogarts

Leggs used to be the shit.  They had a private room in the basement where cash was king.  No longer.

Flightclub, Russian girls are friendly for the right price.

How do I know?  I have several patients that dance, waitress and bartend at these places and they are quite vivid in the details.  One waitress that is a regular patient, will tell me which girls do drugs and which ones are nice and what they do for outside legit jobs.  Teachers, dental assistants, sales.  You name it.  But Several hundred dollars a night is addictive, not to mention the drugs and alcohol.  Lots of psych problems as well.

Interesting fact.  The girls pay the club to dance.  In return they get a place to dance in safety.  Bouncers are tipped by the girls as well. So are the bartenders, wait staff and DJ.  Even after all that, one of my patients said she was clearing $500-1000 a night tax free.  She was making me then me and a lot of other people combined!.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:33:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Subis has no alcohol if I am no mistaken but I hear the bar is pretty skanky and that the girls are friendly.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Boy have I got a story about a chick that used to dance at Subi's.....

My buddy Dion has been blessed with the special quality of finding the absolute worst women in the world to shack up with and marry. His first wife and he had 2 kids and he quietly ignored her whoring around until it became whoring around in the middle of the night with a crack addiction. So he divorces her, and shacks up with a dancer from Subi's where his ex-wife's sister dances. This new GF is is a fine looking piece of ass, no doubt about it. *BUT* she's a hardcore alcoholic, pill popper, dope fiend, and oh, by the way, she's Bipolar too.

So he gets her pregnant and they get married. She also has a son of her own. The new baby comes out a few cans shy of a six pack from Mom's drinking, and mom demonstrates her Maternal insincts by going to jail several times (last time was for 4 months) for drunk/suspended license driving. After he bails her out for the last time, she starts up with the pill popping and whoring around and he deciced to divorce her. They have a final arguement about it, and she goes off to her drug house. She died in the bathroom of a Heroin overdose. Now, my buddy has his 2 kids, her kid, and their retarded kid.

Good thing he likes kids.... And fortunate that he had 'found god' after meeting her. It's done wonders for helping him cope.

My sister danced when she left home. We were living in Seattle at the time and the people she was associating with (partying, helping them kick heroin, prostitutes etc.) have been pretty much enough to stop me going to titty bars all my life. The pussy's nice to look at but the places depress the shit out of me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:37:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Sunset Thomasowns/runs a nudie joint here,,,,that is all
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Subis has no alcohol if I am no mistaken but I hear the bar is pretty skanky and that the girls are friendly.

Thanks for the other club info.  But Subi's must have changed. I haven't been there in a couple/few years....but they definately served alcohol, and SOME of the girls were friendly to "hands-on".

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:10:28 PM EDT
[#36]
I once did a Fire Inspection of a full-nude place in Greensboro, NC.
There is a reason why the lights are left low in these places.
This one was nasty!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#37]
[

Would that be a North Filthy or South Filthy tittie bar?  lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top