Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 1:54:54 PM EDT
I got this in my personal e-mail:

Halo. My name is Svetlana. I want meet kind nice man. I like USA mens and europe's also canada's. I am study englisch in school. I am 25, and have blonde hair. I am looking for nice man's for friendships. Maybe to visit one day. Please say halo to my email [email protected]  with hope we talk soon...

She emailed me twice from different email addresses, so I think she must really be interested.  
Should I respond?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm willing to take one for the team.

Just send me her contact info.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Stuf..........[oops] sorry had a flashback there
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Email order Russian Bride?  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Please say halo to my email [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Her name was Tatiana when she e-mailed me. She stopped e-mailing when I told her she was nice and I liked her but she would get any money from me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Where is the bottom of the photo???

I bet you she has no legs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know what the deal is with the bottom of the photo.  It came out that way on my email, but when I saved the pic to transfer it to tinypic, it had the rest of her.  Then Tinypic cut it off the same way Hotmail did.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I got this in my personal e-mail:

Halo. My name is Svetlana. I want meet kind nice man. I like USA mens and europe's also canada's. I am study englisch in school. I am 25, and have blonde hair. I am looking for nice man's for friendships. Maybe to visit one day. Please say halo to my email [email protected]  with hope we talk soon...

i1.tinypic.com/rlicls.jpg

She emailed me twice from different email addresses, so I think she must really be interested.  
Should I respond?

useless without more pics... lets see some full lenght stuff. she could have hooks for hands and flippers for feet.... or perhaps the other way around....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#9]
"U wite to me??"

So, did u wite to her?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Google found a site called www.svetlanasbrides.com  The email addresses for the girls are the site are [email protected].  Seems similar.  If you are interested email her and see what happens.  The site is either a front for a big scam or a legit mail order bride site.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#11]
She probably has lymphedema.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
It's a trap!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It's a trap!!!

Ya think?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top