Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 1:12:49 PM EDT
So, I've been wearing one of the Blackhawk belts with the D ring for a couple of years now, and really dig it.  I needed something narrower for khaki shorts, so I decided to try one of Wilderness Tactical's instructor's belts.  Measured per website instructions, with gear and holster and such, and size came out like 6" bigger than my pants size.  I figured they knew what they were talking about.  I figured wrong.  The thing is big enough to wrap around me twice.

This is usually the point where we say what a great  job Grant or Bravo Co did of making things right.  Not these clowns.  No exchange.

Now, even if we assume the customer is wrong, wouldn't you eat the $3 you've got invested in this strip of nylon to keep the customer happy?

Do these guys not realize that most of us drop hundreds of dollars a year on gun accessories?

How is it some vendors do such a swell job, but others blow it so miserably?

thewilderness.com

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What was the text of the conversation, delivery is everything.

If you were nice and explained it all to them, sure...They suck.

If you called them guns blazing, I would have told you the same thing.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:20:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

my attitude was peaches and cream- even as i told her that i was going to avoid her company's products in the future
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:47:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Were you dieting recently?
You should be happy, you lost weight

Seriously, I had the same problem with this vendor but I was fortunate that my friend is larger than me and he was going to order one too so I sold him mine.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:50:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

+1 attitude is everything.... if, as you say you had a good attitude, than they have no excuse and are dickheads
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess they sent you the size that you wanted and this is their fault?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:18:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I guess they sent you the size that you wanted and this is their fault?

Actually if you calculate your size based on the way it is described on their web site you'll order the size thats 2" - 3" too large.  This happened to me... and others.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top