Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 9:33:42 AM EDT
Do we have any opinions on which one to buy?  This is just to be used while on the road, not as a permanent fixture.  Also, any opinions on which NOT to buy and why...

Thanks

Bryan
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Plantronics Voyager 510S
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#2]
A good one depends on how well it integrates with your phone and your service provider coverage. You really need to try a bunch to figure it out. I have had good luck with a Jabra BT150 from Best Buy. I have a Samsung A900 and use Sprint. Don't eBay one b/c you may end up with a useless paperweight. I would check out some cellphone forums for your specific application and get some suggestions there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Get the kind Jack Bauer uses
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got a new Moto V557, Cingular, looking at Moto H700...any opinions?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#5]
...at making the wearer look like a tool?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:23:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got a new Sony z520a phone and bought a Motorola HS500 along with it due to the 10% discount and $30 rebate.  Came to $40 for the headset.  It works very well and has a very long battery life.

I bought an off brand for more money last year and returned it due to having poor sound quality.

I only use it in the car or when working from home and need to be on a conf call for work.

I agree I don't like the way headsets look but could care less while in the car or at home since they are very convenient and a little safer to use in a car than holding a phone to your ear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top