Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 7:23:11 AM EDT
She was trying to solve the murder of some girl, and it had mob connections. They showed her just barely missed by a bullet that hit a building next to her, and later after they checked the bullet they said it was from a Colt AR15.
 Later in the show they were questioning a guy she was starting to date, and he said he's a fundraiser for the Brady's.

I like the show, but if they keep going with the anti-gun stuff I'll quit watching it.
(Nothing compares with 24 anyway).
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:27:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I kind of like the show ( mainly because the guy who used to play 'Angel' is hot), but missed it because it was on at a different time. (Because of American Idiot - I mean Idol?)
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:31:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the convincing arguments to never actually watch that show.  Though the trailes did a pretty good job at keeping me away on their own.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:32:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I've only watched that show once.  I'm still trying to figure out if  Emily Deschanel is hot or not.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:21:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Ginger, you got American Idiot right the first time. Why change it?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've only watched that show once.  I'm still trying to figure out if  Emily Deschanel is hot or not.

Yeah, me too. Sometimes she looks hot but at other times........well, scary.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, me too. Sometimes she looks hot but at other times........well, scary.

I'd say she's a little above average, but not hot. I like the science part of the show, and I like when she beats on people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:10:14 PM EDT
[#7]
i like the show. Bones is cool.

but then i was all ready hooked because i love the books.

kathy Reichs is a good arthur. its funny the tv show Kathy Reichs is the char. that Tempe rights about. in the real world its the flip.

also booths Char. isn't the same in the books.

Kathy Reichs is one of those people that is very good at what she does. i would love to read some of her case files.

Ronald

edit:

Kathy Reichs web site.
www.kathyreichs.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top